It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

I am an atheist as well I see all religion as a major player in the cluster #.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I am an American warrior raised by an Officer in our Airforce, happy to meet you I hope you survive the mixture of the JIHADIS and yourself.
Because Moderates are hostages to them and all the rest are INFIDELS to die as they REPEATEDLY say.
We have GUNS here so we are better suited to kill them.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

And you as well

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ooh!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
But there are gaps in your logic.

You are still operating under the idea that American wars are to protect American security and freedom here at home. Probably a minority of our military actions over the last 60 years can be said to be truly in self-defense or even true national security.

These wars in the ME right now, excepting Afghanistan via 911, are all for greed, power, geo-political gain. In that case, all indigenous people in the ME facing Western powers have the right themselves to defend themselves, exactly as you are claiming for Americans. This means that they can fight back against US forces, and be entitled to do so.

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I don't want to take over that planet..where would I put it?
GERMAN beer Vs AMERICAN beer? PLEASE.

Making JR high arguments usually starts an argument YOU loose by the mods, stopping you.
IT IS A "CODE" for SLAUGHTER, which IS WHY I asked YOUR CANADIAN pal WHAT his idea was.
UNLESS you would RATHER NOT be protected IS THAT what you seek?
WILL it make YOU happy to have YOUR head CUT off?
Then lets DISPENSE with the PHILOSOPHY and find answers people are DYING while we debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

DU poisons THEM more than US I don't know how they got around the NUKE treaties to use them EITHER. We had access to DU 25mm but we didn't need them Russian armor sucked from the cold war and hasn't much improved.

That's false too. We factually used DU in both Gulf Wars to my knowledge. Are you attempting to claim that the DU poisoning in Iraq is NOT due to American coalition forces? That is quite a claim...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fair points as generalities. HOWEVER, the history since WWII shows the US and CIA taking far more extremist actions, not the other way around. Under your pre-emptive viewpoint, which is illegal by the way under international law, all of our enemies have the right at any time to preemptively attack us because we are a valid threat.

The thing is, we fit the most liberal definition of self-defense (which is still illegal) that states if an enemy is clearly planning to attack you and mounted on your borders, you can strike them. We are mounted on their borders and have occupied many of their countries. Do you see Muslim armies occupying America at any point in time. We are a bigger threat to them than they us. But this is probably too difficult for most of the folks on here to comprehend aye. Doesn't fit the Fox News murderous narrative does it?

originally posted by: tadaman

While I agree that the sacred honor, YES sacred honor, of protecting our liberties was last truly defended during WW2 when a threat of invasion and subsequent conquest was real...

I will say this.

I am of the not so popular belief that without a direct conflict in the ME to keep another threat occupied and off base that we would be facing that same threat of invasion and conquest in the future. History has shown us that extremist groups gain power and then invade beyond the limited climate and wealth their lands can offer.

Without the crusades we would not have Europe as we know it. Spain and southern France are testament to showing patience and appeasement to a centralized Radical Muslim empire. Conquest from that part of the world has been tried many times. It is still an idea that is floating around.

I would not tell you to thank these men for their service or their sacrifice. That is a personal choice. I would thank them for doing what you can not. What you WILL NOT.

I would thank them because it is something yours and my children will not have to do to a greater degree and with greater scarring effects on our people for the things that will be required for survival in a future that we are too blind to see or too emotional to admit to.

ISIS wont invade us. A centralized ME under a theocracy WILL in years to come if nothing is done now.

There is not enough room no matter the size of known territory when two empires reach each others borders. You can accept this or not. I know better.

That is why I say thank you to these people, that and : Gods speed. May your enemies swords chip and break and may your blade never go dull. Your shield is the shield of your people. I am grateful for my peoples secured future. The cost is always worth that IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
NOW THIS is true.

They don't get it. They still have the middle school narrative they learned in 8th grade about how the good ol' USA is just trying to protect people's freedoms and democracy worldwide, and by golly they ain't never engaged in any evil military actions nor been the aggressor.

originally posted by: AntiDude
a reply to: cavtrooper7

UNLESS you would RATHER NOT be protected IS THAT what you seek? WILL it make YOU happy to have YOUR head CUT off?

If it means I don't have to read your replies anymore I would maybe welcome it.

You guys really think you are protecting us overseas. That's so cute.

Get it into your head, nothing you boys have done since WW2 has made the world a safer place, and I don't need your protection if protection means you have to invade ME countries.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

SO you welcome the pay back for these IDIOTS GOOD for you ,I SAY no.
GO ahead and die for your feelings,not me pal.

If you still fight for a military that is conducting war for power and geo-political control, not true self-defense, then I judge you to be a terrorist yourself. There are words for such actions: war crimes. There is nothing honorable nor heroic about blindly or knowingly invading other countries, occupying them, funding civil wars, removing leaders at will, and so on for Western gain.

This may sound harsh, but there is not much things in life more serious than war, death, bombs, etc. If there is ever a time to take a stand and NOT do something if it is unethical, it is that.
edit on 29-9-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I would agree with you except that when looking for insight from history you cant use such a small and insignificant time frame as WW2- Present. Thats like a lazy afternoon in historical terms. Already American and western supremacy is being challenged. If you were talking after a run like Rome or the Persian empire, the rise and fall of a set of dynasties in China or Egypt, or even Nubia...I would consider what you say. We are still engaged in WW2 sir. At least in all the meaningful ways.

As far as legality....I have to laugh a little.

It was illegal for Cesar to cross the Rubicon. It was treason for the southern states of Spain to allow safe passage of Moorish armies into Spain for conquest. It was illegal to kill nobility during the conquest of the Americas yet countless royal lineages were massacred...and so on.

International legalities are formalities of cease fires between empires not yet extinguished. Natural law is supreme always. It is the truth and form that casts its shadow on organic law.

edit on 9 29 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

We are a bigger threat to them than they us. But this is probably too difficult for most of the folks on here to comprehend aye. Doesn't fit the Fox News murderous narrative does it?

But wait.

The Obama Administration is saying exactly the same thing as Fox News about ISIS aren't they.

How can we explain that phenomenon?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

NO Atrp,1/7 CAV did NOT,we were in BRADLEYS our 25mmAP rounds were TUNGSTEN we were offered DU purple tips but they weren't necessary as our 25mm penetrated T72s,as I stated Aircraft,tanks did MY UNIT did not WE had to CLEAR the radioactive AREAS OF enemy troops in a ZONE recon mission.
I'm afraid you credit me with too much diversive generosity,I DON'T care what they think ,I WON'T accept any reciprocity AT ALL here in America. SURE they can attack if they want.IT'S THEIR losses.
THEY stop or die. I won't appease them they are a faith like any other here.
THAT'S how the 21st CENTURY works now.
I naturally am throughly DISGUSTED by it all as at the time of my service I had seen NO internet and NOW what is KNOWN supports your argument, I did my job well. THAT doesn't mean I intend to whimper and die because of it.
WHO gave my orders was none other than the right hand of the devil,THE UBERSPOOK his self. HIS people are the CABAL what did YOU expect?they want us ALL dead. THAT is what they are STILL doing.
NEW YORK is on their TO DO list you better figure it out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Maybe your unit didn't? But the use of DU by the American military is well documented. There are whole documentaries on it?

NO Atrp,1/7 CAV did NOT,we were in BRADLEYS our 25mmAP rounds were TUNGSTEN we were offered DU purple tips but they weren't necessary as our 25mm penetrated T72s,as I stated Aircraft,tanks did MY UNIT did not WE had to CLEAR the radioactive AREAS OF enemy troops in a ZONE recon mission.
I'm afraid you credit me with too much diversive generosity,I DON'T care what they think ,I WON'T accept any reciprocity AT ALL here in America. SURE they can attack if they want.IT'S THEIR losses.
THEY stop or die. I won't appease them they are a faith like any other here.
THAT'S how the 21st CENTURY works now.
I naturally am throughly DISGUSTED by it all as at the time of my service I had seen NO internet and NOW what is KNOWN supports your argument, I did my job well. THAT doesn't mean I intend to whimper and die because of it.
WHO gave my orders was none other than the right hand of the devil,THE UBERSPOOK his self. HIS people are the CABAL what did YOU expect?they want us ALL dead. THAT is what they are STILL doing.
NEW YORK is on their TO DO list you better figure it out for yourself.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

WHO gave my orders was none other than the right hand of the devil,THE UBERSPOOK his self. HIS people are the CABAL what did YOU expect?they want us ALL dead. THAT is what they are STILL doing. NEW YORK is on their TO DO list you better figure it out for yourself.

Wait what? You believe this but still keep going on about a muslim threat?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Vilifying just one group isn't enough, the old eggs and basket thing. America has a lot more people who are more diverse than Germany did, they need more enemies:

Muslims
Christians
Firearms owners
Those concerned with self-sufficiency
Those concerned with personal rights
The poor
The rich (but not the actual power brokers, just those living nice lives)
blacks
whites

If you are a poor downtrodden oppressed person you are trained to hate the rich (of wallet, not of power)

If you are a well-off person you are trained to hate the poor

If you are a liberal you are taught to hate firearms owners and the rich

If you are a conservative you are taught to hate people who value their personal freedoms and poor people.

If you are black you are taught to hate whites

if you are white you are taught to hate blacks

If you are Christian you are taught to hate Muslims

If you are Muslim you are taught to hate Christians.

It's such an obvious game, and with so many citizens blind to it, I almost understand where the oppressors are coming from when they feel they have a right to do what they do. They probably think "these people are so incredibly stupid they deserve everything they get" and honestly I'm finding it harder and harder to disagree, just wish I wasn't getting screwed over in the deal as well.

Germany tricked the majority of the population into attacking the minority. The current model is to get EVERYONE in the country to attack EVERYONE else while they sit back and make moves. It's working better than Hitler could have dreamed.
edit on 29-9-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Yes.
AND I am FAR safer than you as well.
MY SOF ,INELL PUKES AND combat arms buddies are confirming MY info so I say that.
WHO cares what's on TV?
edit on 29-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

JIHADIST threat by the way. Most Muslims are fine ,44% not so much.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A good point.

As many on ATS believe, the elite of both parties are "owned" by a corrupt war-like military-industrial complex, that includes the banks, energy companies, defense contractors, Pentagon, etc. Also, the media was bought out by them a long time ago.

Obama too is being a stooge for this.

originally posted by: xuenchen

We are a bigger threat to them than they us. But this is probably too difficult for most of the folks on here to comprehend aye. Doesn't fit the Fox News murderous narrative does it?

But wait.

The Obama Administration is saying exactly the same thing as Fox News about ISIS aren't they.

How can we explain that phenomenon?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply.

The time frame for US power is WWII until now, the time that it has been a superpower. Therefore this is when its power and ability to greatly project force has been sufficient to act in an empire-like manner. Therefore it is the period of judgment that can be used for the US.

Yes, you are right that empires and powers have been invading, suppressing, oppressing, manipulating, engaging in proxy wars, etc ad infinitum, for thousands of years.

The very reason that post-WWII the UN Charter and other accords such as the Geneva Conventions were forged and signed by most of us is that it was agreed that these acts constituted atrocities that HAD been done for too long and caused too much violations of both national and human rights. Hence there were very specific laws and statutes created and SIGNED by virtually all countries prohibiting such things as unilateral military action not in self-defense, or pre-emptive strikes, or torture, or chemical weapons, etc.

The facts are, the US is now acting just like the Roman Empire or British Empire to a degree. All of these wars are nothing but for geopolitical hegemony and control. There is nothing democratic about it. Nothing honorable. Nothing heroic. Now, a "real politick" person can claim it is necessary, as countless people across the centuries have. But this is the law of the jungle, not the law of the just or morality. And Americans, soldiers, and the media need to stop this Bull that it's all about democracy and freedom. Pure lies. And both Americans and foreign nationals are DYING for those lies. I have no patience for it.

originally posted by: tadaman

I would agree with you except that when looking for insight from history you cant use such a small and insignificant time frame as WW2- Present. Thats like a lazy afternoon in historical terms. Already American and western supremacy is being challenged. If you were talking after a run like Rome or the Persian empire, the rise and fall of a set of dynasties in China or Egypt, or even Nubia...I would consider what you say. We are still engaged in WW2 sir. At least in all the meaningful ways.

As far as legality....I have to laugh a little.

It was illegal for Cesar to cross the Rubicon. It was treason for the southern states of Spain to allow safe passage of Moorish armies into Spain for conquest. It was illegal to kill nobility during the conquest of the Americas yet countless royal lineages were massacred...and so on.

International legalities are formalities of cease fires between empires not yet extinguished. Natural law is supreme always. It is the truth and form that casts its shadow on organic law.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yes by assassins goaded by poverty,indoctrination and a revenge Cycle they have been fighting against Chrisitanity EXACERBATED by US foreign policies in the 50s-CURRENT and so defined by a NASTY 44% of ISLAM.

Here is a documentary about western use of depleted uranium in Iraq:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join