It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
DU contamination is well documented however in Iraq.

The rest of your post I'm unclear about dude.

Please turn of the random CAPS. It is taking away from your message.

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: [post=18476065]Quetzalcoatl14[/post
Let me know when they FESS up to the ADJUVANTS they used in the ANTHRAX shots, then YOU have something.
DU contamination cannot be measured in the HUMAN body according to the VA,nor the SARIN from the explosion at Khamisiya.
They experimented on ME and Clinton AUTHORIZED them to do it on American Citizens. Clinton signed EO13139
SAY thank you for for being a Guinea pig Like me.
I'm here at home now not fighting in the war. I'm waiting to drown from Pleurisy because of COPD or fall prey to ALZHEIMER'S.
I'd RATHER have lived by the sword,maybe ISIS will give me a better death.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is myopic on your end.

The Muslim stigma has been there hardcore ever since the rabid anti-Islamic terrorist speeches and media during the Bush admin. If you don't realize that, you haven't been paying attention. In no way shape or form did it begin during Obama. All of that media is on record somewhere. It was far more overboard right after 911 and during the Iraq/Afghanistan wars. No comparison. Ask any foreigner, not american. Ask a Muslim. They will tell you the Bush-era was far worse. Ask a Sikh, whose people got attacked and killed because they wear turbans too.

And Obama even has said multiple times, including during visits to Muslim countries, that we are not fighting Islam nor Muslims.

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: babybunnies

The far right of the Republican Party is only a small step away from becoming the American National Front.

But the current Democrat Administration is shouting the loudest about ISIS.

And the current Administration has been bombing Muslim targets for several years already.

This is causing most of the recent "Muslim" stigmas.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I never claimed anything started during this current Administration.

The current Administration is amplifying the Muslim stigma through the MSM.

And *of course* Obama is saying ISIS isn't Muslim.

And perhaps they aren't.

But the MSM generates the perception.

And the majority of citizens are watching MSM broadcast news (ABC, CBS, NBC) , not cable or even AM radio.

And they are reading MSM newspapers that don't necessarily slant Conservative.

The Fox News impact is minimal at best with the majority who support Obama and apparently are now supporting the war efforts that have been ongoing all through Obama's term.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Maybe you should re-read my OP (or maybe actually just read it) and then think about things a bit.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Are you suggesting that the Jewish people had it coming because they were trying to take over the world like the Muslims or that Muslims are trying to take over the world like the Jews? Are WE the evil Nazis in your story? If so, I take exception to being compared to a Nazi.

Also, I don't remember Jewish people blowing up innocent people in Germany, but maybe I am missing something. I don't see the parallel that you see.

My thoughts exactly. Not sure if intentionally Anti-Semitic or ignoring the atrocities of radical muslims and the wickedness of Sharia Law generally.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There is NO institutionalized discrimination against Muslims anywhere.

The comparison of the situation of Muslims with holocaust is completely illogical and motivated.

As far as an opinion of an individual is concerned, conceited individuals exist everywhere.

The issue in Europe regarding Muslims are genuine, that is failure of Muslims to adopt liberal thought.

The extremism in Muslims is rising. The Europeans are besieged by self-doubts and self-loathing as they used Muslims as a tool for political expansion for two centuries. Now Europeans are faced with reality of the situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia
The propaganda and smear campaign happened before the concentration camps. The concentration camps could have never happened without the hatred spurned by the propaganda.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I said it in another thread we are reacting to an intrusive IDEA that is being used as a WEAPON. We don't know how to DO that with any prior expertise. IT'S also being enabled by a cultural sociological assault that uses feelings over history.
Like they want it forgotten and CONSTANTLY ignore.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
The propaganda and smear campaign happened before the concentration camps. The concentration camps could have never happened without the hatred spurned by the propaganda.

So you are comparing modern European States with Nazi Germany.

I think there is just NO comparison. Your current leaders are simply too weak and your population too soft.

The propaganda in this case may be facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
No..... I am comparing propaganda to propaganda. Propaganda has in the past been used as a tool to fuel hatred and dehumanize groups of people, so terrible things can be done to them same groups of people. It has happened before, it can happen again. Be careful, not to make the same mistakes is my point. Clear now?

edit on Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:47:53 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Being ex military, having been in Bahrain, Dubai and a lot of time in the area, along with Asian countries where muslim extremists did unthinkable things to people praising Allah as they did, id have to say I agree 100%.

People in these groups may not have ever been truly religious. They are weak, scared, low self esteem and having power over others makes them feel stronger. They would have joined ANY group that allowed the to rape, kill, maim or ootherwise have complete control of what happens to others. They don't want to believe they are evil so they grasp for anything to justify their actions.

Grouping everyone together with these psychos promoting hatred is exactly what happened with the Jews although for differentr easons. Many muslims are kind, caring people that would not hurt others. They get no publicity though.

Nice thread and brave thread, people don't like to believe they could be so wrong so I'm sure many lashed out at you. This is huge now and I've only read a few posts though.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
edit on 30-9-2014 by seeking77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2014 by seeking77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
No..... I am comparing propaganda to propaganda. Propaganda has in the past been used as a tool to fuel hatred and dehumanize groups of people, so terrible things can be done to them same groups of people. It has happened before, it can happen again. Be careful, not to make the same mistakes is my point. Clear now?

You are not getting the point. I said "the propaganda in this case may be facts".

The problem with Europe is that constant use of propaganda by governments has made people suspicious of governments' every statement.

The Muslim issue is real BUT the European governments are not able to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeking77

I agree. The terrorists that cross border in Kashmir are 99% drugged.

These are Muslims. Use of drugs is against Islam. How do you reconcile Jihad by a drugged Muslim?

The brutal fact is that these Jihadi are actually soldiers of the enemies. They are just given a label for convenience.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Except it's not facts. Painting with a broad brush is never facts.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

I think you missed something or I did. It looked like he was agreeing that not all Muslims werr evil.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thats something I addressed before. The Nazis backed up everything with facts too. Remember how they travelled the world to find archaeology supporting their doctrine? There WERE jews there who parasitized the country, and of course there were germans who did the same thing, but they mostly got a free pass. Having some truth to base prejudice on doesnt justify it against ALL people.

Compare that to the vilification of Islam from 2001 onward. We have killed faaar more brown people than they have of us, and we have been forcing our values on them since colonial days. Hell even here in north america the MS13 and Zetas have killed more innocent people than ISIS, and gets NO coverage. It is not a fact that we're more likely to be killed by a muslim extremist than by a violent drug dealer, but the news makes it seem like jihadists are on every corner.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Thats something I addressed before. The Nazis backed up everything with facts too. Remember how they travelled the world to find archaeology supporting their doctrine? There WERE jews there who parasitized the country, and of course there were germans who did the same thing, but they mostly got a free pass. Having some truth to base prejudice on doesnt justify it against ALL people.

Compare that to the vilification of Islam from 2001 onward. We have killed faaar more brown people than they have of us, and we have been forcing our values on them since colonial days. Hell even here in north america the MS13 and Zetas have killed more innocent people than ISIS, and gets NO coverage. It is not a fact that we're more likely to be killed by a muslim extremist than by a violent drug dealer, but the news makes it seem like jihadists are on every corner.

Not sure about this vilification your speaking of id say its opposite. Alot of excuses are made to justify their behavior for example its ok to be terrorists because we killed more brown people than they have Europeans. We are creating more terrorists by killing them or its only a small percentage.By the way everyone knows its not all Muslims the only question is how many and how to identify them before its to late. Even in society its ok for a Muslim to refuse service in say Taxis because well they are Muslims. Over all Muslims have been allowed to develop separate laws in other countries even to the point of creating their own courts. Yet you seem to believe that there has been some major effort to somehow villianize Muslims in the politically correct world we live in id say its just not the case. If anything i think we need to start holding Muslims responsible they need to speak out in the mosques making recruitment impossible. They have been hiding through either fear or dare i say lack of interest either way they need to stand up to these people. If they dont alot of brown people are going to die because the west cant end this at least not without killing alot of people.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Brilliant!
...the 9 11/11 9 historical echo is deafening.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I have not seen serious State level propaganda, the type you fear, so far. It may happen in future as more politicians grow concerned.

It is a fact that Europe is the Jihadi hotbed today. The planning and financing of terrorist plots is going on right in Europe. These terrorists plots are affecting all four corners of the world.

It remains to be seen if Europe can confront these rather internal threats. Europe and USA have been great at fighting elsewhere but have proved weak when fighting with internal enemies.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Way to lie for your point, I never said it was okay to be terrorists and I have spent many posts in this thread saying violence isnt justified and typecasting isnt justified either.

My point with that is to point out the goddamn hypocrisy of people like you. You talk about the threat of muslims when we've CREATED more extremists than we've killed. And we've killed more innocent people than they have.

In europe right now, neo-nazis are taking over by spreading fear of islam. I dont want either taking over.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join