It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Feminists always trying to emasculate men. Nothings got me so scurred, what im telling you is a threat exists and a strategy to destroy such a threat exists as well. Threat dose not mean cower in your corner and piss yourself. Regardless I really dont want to go down this path you will not sew it my way ever so its a useless conversation just remember there are people who never tire with only one desire but to protect you.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Perhaps this man can answer all of the questions you ask of me.

patriotupdate.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
Jihadists are threats to anyone anywhere.you are too biased to see what must be done to ensure victory and not no deaths, but less deaths than the alternative

Okay, but the problem I have is that the western nations +Japan have been doing far more war-like actions and war-mongering over the past 100 years than ANY Jihadist or Muslim terrorist. BY FAR. So who are you to state that they are a threat when they believe that they are just fighting exactly that: big nations like the US or Britain invading, occupying, and manipulating their countries. Ask yourself honestly, would you not want to fight or do something if you lived in a weak country and these big developed countries kept effing with you. That's something both Americans and the military just fail to grasp, i.e. taking responsibility for what the West is doing also.

They are not attacking us for our "freedoms."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Your the one who reads submit to our rule as code for indiscrimnent slaughter.

No that I read as code for "I am a megalomaniac".

You cant manage your self we will do it for you with a price

This is the part I see as code for slaughter to which I posted a vid that was somehow relevant.

curious dose that name mean your some kinda raging man hater?

No, it actually doesn't

It means I am a dude that is anti.

Anti idiots for instance.

I can't say I am a real lover of men though, but don't let that stop you guys.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
Really comes down to which side you are on and I stand with America and the West regardless of our faults.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Feminists always trying to emasculate men.

Lol, on many levels. It's not that hard to emasculate a boy.

Nothings got me so scurred, what im telling you is a threat exists

But you are not telling what this threat is exactly.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You are incoherent and seem to be having some caps lock issues going on.

Again I ask, what is the precise threat right now that has gotten you boys so scurred?

The precise threat is a media-manufactured threat that was partly created by us funding t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ "rebels" and "freedom fighters" in Syria and Libya.

Now the media is once again terrifying the sh$t out of people and they are buying it hook, line, and sinker. Come on guys, wake the eff up. Stop getting played.

To all of you military people, I feel that I truly "support you" because I call out the media and politicians for manipulating you into fighting for questionable wars that hurt both you and innocent people in other countries. Those who send you to die for lies are the ones who "don't support the troops."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Really comes down to which side you are on and I stand with America and the West regardless of our faults.

Murka # yeah!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

But that is fallacious.

I am all for America in true self-defense. I am absolutely not okay with my government or you going to other countries, invading, attacking, couping, funding civil wars, and so on for most likely unethical and false reasons. You may think that these wars are "to protect American freedom" but nothing could be further from the truth.

What it really comes down to is this: Do you actually believe in the American principles of universal human rights enshrined in our Constitution and by the Founding Fathers. Remember, they said that no government could take them away. That includes all of the people of these other countries. No government or military, including of the US, can take those away.

Bush: Invading Iraq, torturing people, and killing 200,000 civilians in Iraq is NOT congruent with our American values that I just named.

Your oath as a soldier requires you to fight enemies of the Constitution, foreign or DOMESTIC. Those who would violate such human rights are the enemy, and you have a duty as a soldier and citizen to resist or at least call it out, not just "I'm siding with 'Merica despite it's faults."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDude

Murka # yeah!

Yup, that thar is 'Merica!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Coming to save the mother # day yay!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I don't want to take over that planet..where would I put it?
GERMAN beer Vs AMERICAN beer? PLEASE.

Making JR high arguments usually starts an argument YOU loose by the mods, stopping you.
IT IS A "CODE" for SLAUGHTER, which IS WHY I asked YOUR CANADIAN pal WHAT his idea was.
UNLESS you would RATHER NOT be protected IS THAT what you seek?
WILL it make YOU happy to have YOUR head CUT off?
Then lets DISPENSE with the PHILOSOPHY and find answers people are DYING while we debate.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In western thinking, a professional soldier is actually a mercenary. He is supposed to carry out the order without thinking. This is nothing but killing for money.

A nationalist soldier is a thinking soldier who goes to war not for money but for protecting his country.

Throughout history citizens have been called to duty to defend the nation. It is only in modern times we see strange concept of "professional" armies.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

SO you welcome the pay back for these IDIOTS GOOD for you ,I SAY no.
GO ahead and die for your feelings,not me pal.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Coming back to Muslims in Europe, there are simply too many of them inside, and outside knocking on the door. The Muslims are ready to give payback to Europe's powers for their manipulation for two centuries.

The ISIS has a large percentage of European Muslims. There is nothing more clear than this.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

DON'T know ME or mine GARG and you PROVE it CONSTANTLY.
NOTHING on the earth has existed like America,similar yes.

I joined to FIGHT,myself Tech here might not be as angry as me, 1984 WAS a long time ago and THE INTERNET and ALL of this information was HIDDEN.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Sweet but its the Wests fault so its ok if they discriminately chop heads.We should just surrender and let karma work its magic.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hate is universally bad, destructive. It corrupts and consumes souls, motivates wars, atrocities, evil acts unjust and wrongful imprisonment, and even genocide. It really doesn't matter which group hates the other more. Too often a majority of good, decent people are victims of hate just because of race, ideology, culture or religious faith. Stigmatized by the evil minority among them.

It really doesn't matter what perspective you have, or how you look at it. Hate is universal. It is how evil corrupts and claims souls.

Last couple of days, I've had to do some deep inward review of my own perspectives. I don't want to be seen as, or to be inadvertently, contributing to a growing tide of hate.

The OP makes extremely valid points, and delivers a very sobering reminder of how easily people can be consumed with hatred, and led by hate to do unimaginable evil things.

We can lose focus and become the very evil we need to confront.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
Throughout history citizens have been called to duty to defend the nation. It is only in modern times we see strange concept of "professional" armies.

Professional Army AKA Standing Army

The first record of a standing army is the army of Sumer in Mesopotamia, recorded on the Stele of the Vultures, between 2600-2350 BCE

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

UNLESS you would RATHER NOT be protected IS THAT what you seek? WILL it make YOU happy to have YOUR head CUT off?

If it means I don't have to read your replies anymore I would maybe welcome it.

You guys really think you are protecting us overseas. That's so cute.

Get it into your head, nothing you boys have done since WW2 has made the world a safer place, and I don't need your protection if protection means you have to invade ME countries.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join