It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

PROTECT the innocent
CONVINCE the undecided
KILL the rest
You know the rest,simple code to live by. Innocent MUSLIMS included HENCE my dogged pursuit to define my threat elements as BEST I can.
SKIN,religion WHATEVER if they aren't into cutting off your head they are cool with me.
Common criminals are not a consideration.
JIHADISTs are.
edit on 29-9-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope this is a reality and our only way to victory.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You can only deal with threats as they present themselves unfortunately. Anything else is pre-emptive and could be genocide.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well, all I can say is that such comments are a disgrace to the uniform your avatar is wearing, because they are as fundamentalist as those of ISIS.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That is sad but it doesn't change my point. Giving examples of events that happened a decade ago seems like grasping at straws.

Not to mention the flase flag angle on that one.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thats me bud and these comments are not disgraceful they are honest. Pretty soon if attacks intensify you will absolutely see the mass distrust for Muslim here and if they attack here the mass round up may happen but I dont disagree and feel its a natural progression of our non mixable ideologies.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Clutching at straws? An attack on innocents by Islamist followers is, I think rather the opposite of clutching at straws.
I thought your point was that none of us would be affected? I clearly was, and so have been many. As for false flag, I would love to hear the clarification on that idea. ETA? Please.

Never mind, it would clearly cause thread drift. If you want to debate what I said, pm me or start a thread as well.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

YES IT IS but it WILL CONTINUE because we DO THAT to people who attack us.HE is NO DAMN disgrace to anyone who has ANY MODICUM of appropriate PRAGMATISM when facing an IDEA at war.

WE AREN'T given a choice to whom we are ordered to fight WE JUST WIN.
YOU are the beneficiary WE are the VICTIMS because WE chose to defend and were used.
But then again you DO have that comprehension PROGRESSIVE issue apparently so ONE SHOULD ATTEMPT to explain.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I thought your point was that none of us would be affected?

This is what I said,

Are any of the people in here flipping out over a supposed muslim threat likely to actually be affected by such a threat? I dont think so. I bet some of the most vocal ones live continents apart and are more likely to die or suffer from local crime and car crashes

I clearly was, and so have been many.

Relatively it is almost insignificant. The past decade 100's of thousands of muslims died either directly or indirectly because of invasions by the west.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

You are ignorant and annoying. All will be affected by this by the time its over. Many of the most vocal have experienced and are not shouting empty drivel like you.

What have you experienced? Did muslims invade your country and shoot at you or was it the other way around?

"By this"

By what? By ISIS?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Then, as not one of the most vocal one's I stand corrected.
As for your second point, that it is almost insignificant, we could go into history and argue the point all day.
Your third point will find no argument with me.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I lost friends many due to ieds even a suicide bomber 07 was a particularly hard year for my battalion. Regardless we were not unfair to the people we passed out water and genuinely wanted to protect the innocent. You have no idea. I believe this threat from Isis is a global one.
edit on 29-9-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That is sad.

Where you and your friends forced to join the militairy and invade a muslim country on false pretences? And could it be that your war experience has made you a tad bit biased?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm sure the response will GREATLY depict THE SUPERMOD's feelings with little else

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ABSOLUTELY it has indeed. The problem is those without it are enabling further attacks due to sympathy.
BUY the way I can speak for TECH here too I'm sure by saying I don't want this.
IT is the ONLY way to keep folks safe from a predatory IDEA that was born out of an ancient one.
I'M not going to die to appease it.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

No we were not forced and obviously I am biased. But let me ask you, due to your lack of military experience are you not biased as well?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The one who aren't need to identify and submit to our rule. You cant manage your self we will do it for you with a price

Like this,

You know what's really annoying?

That smirk.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thats me bud and these comments are not disgraceful they are honest. Pretty soon if attacks intensify you will absolutely see the mass distrust for Muslim here and if they attack here the mass round up may happen but I dont disagree and feel its a natural progression of our non mixable ideologies.

When you go and say that people of another nation has to submit to our rule then you are a disgrace to that uniform and you are against what the founders wanted for this nation.

There already is a massive mistrust for Muslims in this nation thanks to our fear-mongering MSM mainly FOX "news". That bunch of Islamophobes night after night do nothing but try to instill fear in the America people. There was a time in our nation when we were afraid of nothing now most of the people in this nation cower like sheep in a corner.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We are not isolationist anymore global threats are real. I do not wish to instill fear we will overcome.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

No we were not forced and obviously I am biased. But let me ask you, due to your lack of military experience are you not biased as well?

Nono, no sidestepping, you were talking about how your experience justified your views that Islam is a threat. They only were a threat to you because you chose to join the army to fight them on their turf.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join