It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristallnacht : A warning from history

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDude

Sorry you dont like my smirk heh. As for spraying and praying I can honestly say I never saw or participated in such dishonorable activities.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You seem to be missing the point, you suggested this,

The one who aren't need to identify and submit to our rule. You cant manage your self we will do it for you with a price

Which indicates just that.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Jihadists are threats to anyone anywhere.you are too biased to see what must be done to ensure victory and not no deaths, but less deaths than the alternative

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Our rule is to protect innocent not arbitrary shooting civilians thats sick and clearly shows your bias and ignorance on the subject I know I work for the man must be a baby killer.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Jihadists are threats to anyone anywhere.you are too biased to see what must be done to ensure victory and not no deaths, but less deaths than the alternative

So how many people have been killed by Jihadists in the Western world in the past month? Is ISIS going to invade America?

Or do you fear terror attacks? How do you plan on stopping them? Do you think that fighting ISIS or muslims in general will prevent those from happening?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

THAT is sociopathic,it can get you SHOT if you do it on a US aircraft too because they have NO choice you have apparently lost it and the shooter would have had NO CHOICE if they couldn't GET your loony butt away from the weapon.
Kindly consider 99.9% are not HOLLYWOOD just deadly accurate.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The threat of Islam is not invented, it is real. If it were an invented threat, so many people wouldn't be worried. Argue as much as you want about the MSM etc, facts are facts. This reflects on the OP, in that the OP does not reflect the present situation.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Our rule is to protect innocent not arbitrary shooting civilians thats sick and clearly shows your bias and ignorance on the subject I know I work for the man must be a baby killer.

Maybe you missed the point again even though it was just explained to you.

You said this,

The one who aren't need to identify and submit to our rule. You cant manage your self we will do it for you with a price

You don't even see what is wrong with that statement?

Btw, maybe you didn't watch the whole scene, but the guy says "if they run they are VC, if they don't run they are disciplined VC."

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
The threat of Islam is not invented, it is real. If it were an invented threat, so many people wouldn't be worried. Argue as much as you want about the MSM etc, facts are facts. This reflects on the OP, in that the OP does not reflect the present situation.

Let's look at the facts.

You have ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Noone else ouside of these countries in the entire world is touched by ISIS. So what is the situation?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

More soldiers completely missing the point.....

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

HASHING THAT OUT with supermod earlier ,OUR answers will NOT be what you want to hear so we react after the fact or IF WE ARE lucky find them first.
NOBODY has defined a separator which is DEATH for more Muslims.
THEY will have to stop it themselves or be consumed by the higher predator.

I'll not accept retribution in ANY form from them WHATSO EVER because WE don't have to.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The situation is the ongoing recruitment of soldiers of Allah.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Your the one who reads submit to our rule as code for indiscrimnent slaughter. Our signals are getting crossed here antidude, curious dose that name mean your some kinda raging man hater? If so you and my sister would get along.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You are incoherent and seem to be having some caps lock issues going on.

Again I ask, what is the precise threat right now that has gotten you boys so scurred?

edit on 29-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have nothing else to say regarding the what or wherefor of this topic, I have gone far outside the bounds of the Op by responding to questions not referenced in the original idea. I have no desire to start a thread about the legitimacy of my thoughts, if anybody wants to, I will add to the debate there. It is not my thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

The situation is the ongoing recruitment of soldiers of Allah.

So no direct threat whatsoever?

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm not all that scared I am one of the APEX. ASK the the enemy not me.YOU know me.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
this to me is a distraction..... creating an imaginary scenario where Muslims in the West will be getting persecuted like in the kristalnacht...or to even half-that-degree of persecution the Nazi's did to the Jewish populations

but that is just the type of distraction tactics, coverage that has opened the door to this current situation involving ISIS in Baghdad

see... ISIS saved the assault on Baghdad until the proper time...

it seems that the time to begin the takeover of Baghdad is now ~ some 2 weeks after the USA & its coalition has been bombing & cannon-fire on the ISIS ground forces in Syria or around the oil fields once held by the Kurds...

see the ISIS strategists have planned to lure the USA into a trap...and now it is trap-time... ISIS plans to take Baghdad even as the combined coalition forces are bombing ISIS all over the place...
talk about getting positive PR...ISIS taking the Capitol while getting high-tech bombed by the Super=power
that will attract fence sitter Jihadists to Join the Caliphate because Allah is Great & ISIS is his message carrier/Caliphate

complimentary article:

www.dailymail.co.uk... inst-terror-group.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

do not get distracted with misdirection...the IS will weather this storm & be more powerful in spite of the coalition combat schemes...
edit on th30141203311429252014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30141203317429262014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes by assassins goaded by poverty,indoctrination and a revenge Cycle they have been fighting against Chrisitanity EXACERBATED by US foreign policies in the 50s-CURRENT and so defined by a NASTY 44% of ISLAM.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I hear what you are saying, but mainstream, orthodox, and evangelical Christianity disagree with you. You can argue that they are not true Christians, but they can quote Jesus and Paul describing that contrary to the OT not being part of Christianity, it is the foundation and the NT just the fulfillment. Jesus himself says that not a word from the OT can be disregarded.

Virtually all orthodox Christian theologians see the OT to the NT as a continuum, including Jesus being the prophesied messiah and all that.

So, yes, the Jews would say that there is nothing Christian in the OT. Most Christians, however, do not. This is why we have the OT in the Christian BIble bro.

You say that Christians weren't first called Christians until Antioch. No doubt, but that is just semantics. I am quite obviously referring to the people who claim to follow Jesus in some form or another. The name matters not.

originally posted by: Rustami
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

There's no Christian tradition in the old testament

Acts11
And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Galatians4
for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

disciples of who? Jesus, which=

John 6
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

1Corinthians11
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood

Matthew28
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

murder?

1John3
know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

?

Revelation 19
And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

edit on 29-9-2014 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join