It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: new_here

He is on the other side of the street. Tim doesn't like being told where he can and can't report from

Sure, I can respect that. I just wonder why the cops haven't pitched a fit about it. He asked one a question after press was told to report to their area.

I just heard a cop tell them they were ok where they were, but just found it strange, that they let him do differently than the others. I'm glad, don't get me wrong. Gives him a 'birds eye view' but do you get what I'm saying?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
And of course these officers are 'just following orders'

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

looks like cops, or blackwater mercenaries.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

Where did you see that ??

CNN

The shoulder patches didn't look like police, and the reporter said National Guard.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

cNN feed. They took a guy out in a black tshirt and dreads.

link   
Yeah, funny to see the media dont get it already xD.

Quebec had like 2 month of night protest, anarchist here throw brick at bank. And at the start, this created police to attack the crowd with spray and smoke/tear gas.

But after a month, start using the "take out the bad apple, before they are bad"

And at the end, the corrupt gouvernement here, pass a law that manifestation are illegal.

Student didnt listen and sit down in street. Making police make 200 AND MORE arrest per night.

But at least, the worst things manifestant did here was brick throwing at banks.

But police....... almost killed 2people ( rubbler bullet in eye ( so they stop using them ) 1 cop got crazy and make a NFL tackle ( filmed by prostestor,guy survive his hospital time )

2012 was crazy times, but seeing the USA police army style, i prefer my "Police state" then your xD.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
a reply to: new_here

He is on the other side of the street. Tim doesn't like being told where he can and can't report from

Sure, I can respect that. I just wonder why the cops haven't pitched a fit about it. He asked one a question after press was told to report to their area.

I just heard a cop tell them they were ok where they were, but just found it strange, that they let him do differently than the others. I'm glad, don't get me wrong. Gives him a 'birds eye view' but do you get what I'm saying?

i do get it but from all the feeds i've been watching, the some of media are being defiant to the point of near arrest

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: loam

looks like cops, or blackwater mercenaries.

Blackwater is now known as Academi, not sure if you know that or not...but most people do know them as Blackwater.

We need to confirm NG or not...I didn't catch that...don't have volume on CNN up.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

I thought blackwater was Xi, did they change their name again? Geez.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
Legal observer arrested

Footage of the legal observer being arrested. That happens to them sometimes. Press and lawyers are not very well liked I think. instagram.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"Approve Assembly Area" Sign on CNN

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
CNN and independant media trying to fill the gap xD. Nothing is happening and they dont understand ( We saw a group of police running for the watterboy, then media said : It escalade but we dont know why )

Really ? 5 policemen were running for 1 man xD. It's clear that police just arrest people that are "bad apple"

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Legal observer arrest confirmed.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot

I thought blackwater was Xi, did they change their name again? Geez.

They've changed a few times and i believe are actually under the umbrella Constellis Holdings resulting from a merger...but that's all off-topic for detailed discussion right now.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Legal observer arrest confirmed.

That was about the dumbest thing the cops could do.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Side-story note.

I love when "big media" story are out with many media on the same story. Love watching TIM and seeing on CNN ( i only have CNN as american tv news ) filming the same spot at the same times. I can be my own "editor" watching the camera i want xD ( Tim is in the "Approuve gather place" wild cnn film there too xD )

And lol at CNN : Protest turn violent !!!!! ( and when you listen, it's throwing plastic water bottle at armor-shield officer xD haha )

IF this police force where in Quebec in 2012, they would have killed 10 to 20 of student :O! ( we had a streak of 60 night manifestation of 5000 people and more. We had a 100 000 day crowd record )
edit on 20-8-2014 by FreeQuebec86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
CNN feed police using pepper spray.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Anon feed. If you get the login, you can right cilck, inspect element and right click login stuff and delete node til screen opens.

Media was told that they could stay and now they are being told that they can go. They are fighting with the police.
new.livestream.com...

**which, btw, is hilarious. I wonder if the media know that's Anon.
edit on 20/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: added **

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Let us all be glad that at least tonight is going way better then the previous two.

I'll give credit to community members for taking a stand to be peaceful...as well as the Police for changing tactics it seems...

CNN just gave a shout out to community members forming that line between police and protestors...and leaders for promoting peaceful assembly.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Yeah, but it's more the police tactic. Last nights police tactic were SO BAD. But i guess they learn, and least the guys in control learn.

Next step, is LESS ARMY GEAR, only riot. If they fear gun criminal ( Because they are 100 millions of gun in USA... ) they have to hide their swat, mostly around the "heat spot"

Army police, for people angry at police, is just insulting them.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join