It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Jay Nixon signs exec. order to send Missouri National Guard to Ferguson

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

originally posted by: spirited75

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
Following coordinated attacks on civilians and law enforcement, Governor Nixon signs executive order directing Missouri National Guard resources to Ferguson.
governor.mo.gov...

Exec. 14-09: governor.mo.gov...

abcnews.go.com...
www.nbcnews.com...

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JEREMIAH W. (JAY) NIXON, GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the State of Missouri, including section 41.480, RSMo, order and direct the Adjutant General of the State of Missouri, or his designee, to forthwith call and order into active service such portions of the organized militia as he deems necessary to aid the executive officials of Missouri, to protect life and property, and it is further ordered and directed that the Adjutant General or his designee, and through him, the commanding officer of any unit or other organization of such organized militia so called into active service take such action and employ such equipment as may be necessary in support of civilian authorities, and provide such assistance as may be authorized and directed by the Governor of this state.

The move also replaces Capt. Johnson of the Missouri State Highway Patrol with the Superintendent of the same patrol, Col. Ronald Replogle:

www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov...

The National Guard is being sent to Ferguson, MO. When was the last time this happened for a protest? Please don't say Kent State. Not sure how I feel about this at all.

Kent State. Ohio National Guard.

Sounds like some of these peaceful protestors need to be shot.

Right between the eyes.

You are being sarcastic right?

I hope so.

some of the peaceful protesters
(the ones still on the streets at 1100 pm to 0600 am)
need to be shot. sarcastic, no. facetious- yes.

the peaceful ones shooting police and civilians, throwing molotov coctails, looting arson theft stealing assault with deadly weapon, they need to be shot.

i infer the type of person the dead mr brown
is by the quality and caliber of the people protesting his death.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
what is the highest sub category of crime in America?
four choices.
1. black on white
2. white on black
3. white on white
4. black on black.

just like we found them 500 years ago when they were
feeding the slave trade with capturing, killing and
selling into slavery their own kind.

now they are destroying their own neighborhood????

that would be like pissing in a local waterhole
five hundred years ago on the coast of Africa.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

Yeah. Not helpful.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: spirited75

It is the same thought process as pooping in the river you drink out of.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: spirited75

It is the same thought process as pooping in the river you drink out of.

yes.

there were no, none, nada, zilch, zip, zero,
work boots stolen or looted from any of the stores and shops.

give you an idea of the caliber of the protestors??

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

SuperFast3000GT @SuperFast3000GT
@Rambobiggs www.ustream.tv... … 20:00 mark officer says "I'll f****** kill you" "Go f*** yourself"
Recorded live from United States, Missouri, Saint Louis on my iPhone on 8/19/14 at 11:33 PM CDT

twitter.com...

Now THAT I have not seen before. I've never seen a police officer doing that to press in protests that I've seen. Good lord, that guy needs to be fired and also probably could use some anger management courses.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

@Rambobiggs www.ustream.tv... … 20:00 mark officer says "I'll f****** kill you" "Go f*** yourself"
Recorded live from United States, Missouri, Saint Louis on my iPhone on 8/19/14 at 11:33 PM CDT

twitter.com...

Now THAT I have not seen before. I've never seen a police officer doing that to press in protests that I've seen. Good lord, that guy needs to be fired and also probably could use some anger management courses.

I don't believe he is an actual press...or if it was directed toward the one with the camera. Nonetheless, inappropriate and should be on MSM given their attention to tactics and militirization being used.

On a side note...if i go to infowars.com I am being redirected to youtube...anyone else getting this? I am doing virus/malware scan now, but I don't think I have anything, I run Linux and this only started happening last couple hours.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I don't believe he is an actual press...or if it was directed toward the one with the camera. Nonetheless, inappropriate and should be on MSM given their attention to tactics and militirization being used.

On a side note...if i go to infowars.com I am being redirected to youtube...anyone else getting this? I am doing virus/malware scan now, but I don't think I have anything, I run Linux and this only started happening last couple hours.

You hear the phones? Those are the funky ring tones of the press so yes, he was in a pocket of press.

**And even if he wasn't, it still would not be okay in the slightest for a police officer to act that way so we're agreed there.
edit on 20/8/14 by WhiteAlice because: added **

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

twitter.com...

That sent chills up my spine. I think I met his grandfather the cop back in the '60s. That pig should be in jail.
I certainly hope that folks are filling up the email boxes of the FPD and State Police with these videos of their "finest."
Perhaps send some to the governor too, so that when he gets over being "thunderstruck" that throwing gasoline on a fire produced more fire---he can see the results of his actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
That doesn't help the image of cops at all! Officer Go ----Yourself shouldn't be walking around with an M-4 or whatever "assault weapon" it was he was holding. I'm using the term assault weapon only because that's what the lawmen call them when they're owned by civilians. It's really just a semi-automatic rifle. I doubt police have full auto. Riot cops should be cracking heads with clubs if they feel threatened. Walking around armed like military exposes them to possibly being disarmed in close contact with civilians. That's why he's threatening to kill people if they get too close to him. They need to rethink their riot control strategy. Use tear gas, clubs, water cannons, dogs, tasers, etc. Leave the automatic rifles at the cop shop. They need to go old school on the rioters. Physically beat rioters with clubs, bring in the paddy wagons and dogs!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
An op ed piece appearing in the Washington Post is stirring a bit of controversy. It is penned by a 17 year veteran of LAPD.

I’m a cop. If you don’t want to get hurt, don’t challenge me.

Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t eventhink of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?

source

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More weirdness from Ferguson. Excerpts:

Here's what Mya Aaten-White remembers from the night of August 12: It was about 11 p.m. She was walking back to her car on Highmont Drive near the burned-out QuikTrip after attending a Mike Brown rally in Ferguson. There were a few people in front of her. Suddenly, shots rang out. Everyone dropped to the ground and covered their heads. When she sat up, Aaten-White knew something was wrong.

Now, a little over a week later, Aaten-White wants to know why no one in law enforcement has followed up with her about her case. Stranger still, she says, she doesn't know what happened to the bullet that doctors removed from her skull.

"Someone has the bullet. Someone has the bullet, and it was an officer," says her attorney, Marwan Porter.

The bullet lodged against her skull, near the middle of her forehead. Aaten-White says it took doctors about a day to decide that it was safe to remove it. She says when she woke up from the surgery on Wednesday evening, August 13, the doctors and nurses told her police officers came and confiscated the bullet as evidence. As she recovered, she says, she waited for those officers to return and do a full interview about the incident.

"I would ask every day while I was there," she says, "'Did anyone from the police department come? Have they called for me? Are they going to be here today?' And nobody could give me an answer."

Aaten-White says she didn't see a car or a weapon, and the only "four or five" young black men she observed were the ones who brought her to safety.

"Those words never came out of my mouth. I didn't know what people were talking about. I never said it was a drive-by," she says. "Those young men carried me and saved my life."

"We want to find out who and what agency took possession of the bullet," he said. "We want to identify who was responsible for firing the weapon that ended up with a bullet being lodged in the front of Mya's head."

When we spoke with him several hours later, the story just got weirder.

"I've talked to both the St. Louis County Police Department and Ferguson...they have no record...no file number, no report," he said. "They don't have anything."

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
What do you think it might be? Do you think it was a police bullet? Is there any official record of this woman being treated in a hospital? I find it hard to believe a bullet was stopped by her skull. Perhaps she made this story up? There must be some X-rays or cat scans to validate her story. Where are they?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here's something even more weird. Her attorney Marwan Porter has his office in Stuart, FL. Isn't that the general area that Trayvon Martin case took place? It's 129 miles between Sanford, FL and Stuart, FL. This seems suspicious. Where is this victim from?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
I am making no speculation, I am relaying a report about an incident that is strange.

I leave it for members to decide. Speaking of which... (emphasis added):

Asked if Mr. Brown had punched the officer, Mr. Bosley said that Mr. Johnson “did not observe that.”

However, law enforcement officials say witnesses and forensic analysis have shown that Officer Wilson did sustain an injury during the struggle in the car.

As Officer Wilson got out of his car, the men were running away. The officer fired his weapon but did not hit anyone, according to law enforcement officials.

Interesting, no?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Marwan Porter wants a special investigation for this too? And the victim works for a law firm? Sounds like the ambulance chasers have come to town and want to cash in. Civil rights cases for everyone!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven
Well I'm beginning to get mixed up with all of this now. Perhaps Officer Wilsons broken eye socket was caused by Big Mike slamming the partially opened vehicle door on his face. After he did that he leaned in the vehicle and attempted to disarm the officer. A struggle for the gun caused a shot to be fired. That scared off Big Mike and dreadlilocks. Maybe Wilson exited the vehicle and ordered the fleeing criminals to halt and fired a warning shot. At that point Brown stopped and called the officer on his intent to use deadly force by charging him as witnesses have stated. It was during that charge he was hit with all six shots. It would be good to find out what kind of pistol was used and what the magazine capacity is. Also how many shots in total were fired. Is it OK for warning shots to be fired at fleeing suspects after an assault and attempted murder of a police officer? I think it could have happened like that.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
More weirdness from Ferguson. Excerpts:

Here's what Mya Aaten-White remembers from the night of August 12: It was about 11 p.m. She was walking back to her car on Highmont Drive near the burned-out QuikTrip after attending a Mike Brown rally in Ferguson. There were a few people in front of her. Suddenly, shots rang out. Everyone dropped to the ground and covered their heads. When she sat up, Aaten-White knew something was wrong.

Now, a little over a week later, Aaten-White wants to know why no one in law enforcement has followed up with her about her case. Stranger still, she says, she doesn't know what happened to the bullet that doctors removed from her skull.

"Someone has the bullet. Someone has the bullet, and it was an officer," says her attorney, Marwan Porter.

The bullet lodged against her skull, near the middle of her forehead. Aaten-White says it took doctors about a day to decide that it was safe to remove it. She says when she woke up from the surgery on Wednesday evening, August 13, the doctors and nurses told her police officers came and confiscated the bullet as evidence. As she recovered, she says, she waited for those officers to return and do a full interview about the incident.

"I would ask every day while I was there," she says, "'Did anyone from the police department come? Have they called for me? Are they going to be here today?' And nobody could give me an answer."

Aaten-White says she didn't see a car or a weapon, and the only "four or five" young black men she observed were the ones who brought her to safety.

"Those words never came out of my mouth. I didn't know what people were talking about. I never said it was a drive-by," she says. "Those young men carried me and saved my life."

"We want to find out who and what agency took possession of the bullet," he said. "We want to identify who was responsible for firing the weapon that ended up with a bullet being lodged in the front of Mya's head."

When we spoke with him several hours later, the story just got weirder.

"I've talked to both the St. Louis County Police Department and Ferguson...they have no record...no file number, no report," he said. "They don't have anything."

Now I am just speculating here but I would not be surprised if her case is in a bit of bureaucratic black hole. At the time of the incident I believe that the Ferguson or St Louis County Police Departments were in charge of the investigation. When the situation intensified, state and federal authorities got involved.

When the higher authorities got involved they probably asked for EVERYTHING related to the Michael Brown shooting. This poor lady, Mya Aaten-White's case may be sitting on the bottom of a stack of reports that the federal government received from either Ferguson or St Louis County. The federal government does not even realize that they are now in charge of the case. This is the old "you asked for it, you got it" maneuver if I am correct in my hypothesis.
edit on 20-8-2014 by feldercarb because: added is

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
I would rather speak about the facts, rather than conjecture and speculation.
What we know now though, according to the NYT report, is that authorities corroborate witness statements that Wilson fired while Johnson and Brown ran away from him.

They do not appear to state that Wilson shot at the two, though perhaps some emotionally invested individuals would say that "did not hit anyone" could be inferred to imply such. That seems speculative.

It could have been a warning shot, though an officer discharging a pistol into the air is kind of hazardous as those can injury and kill people when they come back down. Perhaps at the ground, then.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Marwan Porter is sort of tied in with Trayvon Martin. Trying to get the Stand Your Ground Laws changed in Florida. Criminals are having a tough time of it when armed citizens fight back.

Page 8 from this pdf.
www.americanbar.org...

I don't like this link to Trayvon Martin. They didn't win that one, so it feels like this one they're going to go all out.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join