It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
So, can you humor me please, and state what is the source of your confidence in this..."stuff"....being real ?

I`m not here to discuss base-1 "is it real?" woo-woo stuff, nor to prove anything. I am here to protest the ugly conditions of the colonies to those in-the-know and those who monitor threads like these in the hope that they will pass on the message.

Issues:

1. Martian Marine Veteran and Disability Benefits not Being Paid

2. No proper plumbing on Mars after a decade of requests

3. No support from Obama Administration who marginalizes the colonials

4. No vaccines for alien STDs

That's my beef with this whole thing. The colonials are a minority who nobody will stand up for because they are mostly unknown. So I`ll be the lone voice speaking up on their behalf.

I`m not even asking for special treatment or medals or anything...just some really basic stuff such as not having the tent-cities smell like a cesspool and getting Marines the compensation they deserve.
edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
There is not one shred of evidence for e.t life. Earth is the only planet that we know has life on it and there's life here still being discovered. No one that's in reality will believe this story.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I didn't ask you that to debate the existence...I was just asking you about the source of your "knowing".

If you are uncomfortable about speaking about it publicly...maybe you can U2U me...I'm really innocently interested in why you know it's real.

I would like to believe it...but I need something to go by....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
So, can you humor me please, and state what is the source of your confidence in this..."stuff"....being real ?

I`m not here to discuss base-1 "is it real?" woo-woo stuff, nor to prove anything. I am here to protest the ugly conditions of the colonies to those in-the-know and those who monitor threads like these in the hope that they will pass on the message.

Issues:

1. Martian Marine Veteran and Disability Benefits not Being Paid

2. No proper plumbing on Mars after a decade of requests

3. No support from Obama Administration who marginalizes the colonials

4. No vaccines for alien STDs

That's my beef with this whole thing. The colonials are a minority who nobody will stand up for because they are mostly unknown. So I`ll be the lone voice speaking up on their behalf.

I`m not even asking for special treatment or medals or anything...just some really basic stuff such as not having the tent-cities smell like a cesspool and getting Marines the compensation they deserve.

Yeah, Obama was pretty pissed over the whole cancelled trip to Mars thing. He really wanted that selfie. Putin said it would never happen, and he was right, now Obama looks stupid behind the scenes.

But in some way it was the colonists fault. They should have just put up with michelles dietary recommendations and just eaten the damned frozen turkey half-sandwiches she sent on the last triangle craft that used to fly there to drop off supplies. She was banking hard on using the colonists as spokes men to the children to convince the schools system with going along with her lunch meal program. Ruined her whole plan. She's taking it out on her husband who is in exchange punishing the colonists.

Come on Obama! Have a heart, send the mars colonists their regular supply shipments. they've suffered enough. I hear after the colonist being forced to eat sand worms from the terra meridani region after a cancelled resupply run (thanks Obama) they are willing to eat and endorse anything michelle sends their way.

Also, they've been left without bleach for a few months now. Common Obama. It's a simple thing to send. let them have their basic supplies. let them have their bleach. have you seen how crusty and gross martian red dirt makes your under garments?

Also, they aren't really living in tent cities. You know it's not that bad. They are more like self contained and inter-connectable bungalows. They are called Bigalows though. He wasn't just making those inflatable space pods for "space stations." Also, plumbing? What plumbing? That Stuff gets ejected out a hatch behind the bigalows. It's an item of contention and causing friction between the colonists and the natives. Kinda like when that native american shed a tear when he saw the european man polluting his native land.

But I'm glad there are others here at ATS who support these colonists and the injustices the current administration are heaping upon them.
edit on 25-6-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Anyway, everybody on the fast reply button is doing a fine job at destroying a nice story.
It is what it is, a story.
What else do we know, I mean really know?
Dis-info, ridicule, and drowning in too much comments is what it is also...

Star n flag, OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lovizall

Great. Another person willing to ignore the plight of the mars colonists. Just a story? You think we are ridiculing these people? Were trying to help them. These colonists are getting swept under the carpet and are being forced to suffer injustices. Do you think they shouldn't get their VA benefits? I think they deserve them. Are you saying that these colonists don't deserve basic necessities. I don't appreciate you trying to marginalize them too.

Good for this marine standing up for them and for going on the record. I'm with skyfloating on this one. VA benefits. Basic supplies and maintenance. Medicines to battle the environment they are living in. And a little respect and support from the people they are working for back home.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Just got to this and skimmed through the thread.
Has anyone brought up the fact that it was first the Carter administration that decided to not go public with this colonization. Carter wanted to but tptb wouldn't let him.
Reagan quickly pushed it along and created a new alphabet group with a black budget to support this.
My question is, since I helped back in 80s with engineering of the new booster rod, is how did this marine get back to break this news?
No one was supposed to return from this campaign until 2017.
I've been out of the loop for the past 15 years. Retired from my career, so I'm no longer privy to the ever changing details regarding this campaign.
But last I knew, no one that went to Mars is supposed to be back yet if ever.
Who is this guy? I'm supeised this thread isn't shut down yet!
Do you know that in 99 we almost lost control on Mars and a Martian battleship was actually heading to earth to attack us?
Obviously we nixed that quickly, but it cost a lot of time and lives and set us back a few years.
Disclosure will surely come sometime before 2017 ends. Unless they've changed the plan again.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I don't really believe it, but I certainly don't 100% not believe it. All it could take is a little reverse engineering. If you believe Roswell why don't you believe this to be possible

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Sounds like a fun sci-fi movie!

When is the expected release date?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
there a many who talk about colonies on Mars…

hard to say what it is… but it could be legit.

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and make thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord."
Obadiah 1:4

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Great. Another person willing to ignore the plight of the mars colonists. Just a story? You think we are ridiculing these people? Were trying to help them. These colonists are getting swept under the carpet and are being forced to suffer injustices.

I really appreciate your support of the cause. Most people here don't give a frak about the colony, they just want to feed their curiosity and gain "insider information" so that they can look all cool and an-the-know.

I`m really heartbroken to hear about the worm-eating. Government misspending runs rampant but our intrepid heroes have to starve on Mars. The mililtary-industrial-complex is exploiting the mines on the dark side of Mars, but what benefit does the Colony get from it? Nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I think he may have played Red Faction too much. In the sequel, there is an "Earth Defense Force" (EDF) that used to protect the colonies from baddies but became an oppressive regime.

Seriously, it's the same name and everything.

Here's some propaganda from his EDF.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Now hang on a minute - who is to say this is not true... what do we really know?.....

....nah, can't back that up really... he's a loon!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

To bad there aren't such things as "Martians".

And I'm pretty sure if they can get to Mars, they can get back.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yeah I guess out of site out mind with this administration. It's not fair either consider what they mine is used heavily by the Industrial Military Complex. Certain clandestine craft utilize directly what they harvest from those mines. But I guess the administration doesn't care that their freedom is bought of the backs of those forsaken colonists. Disgusts me.

As far as the colonists, their conditions are worsening. The other day I received a email from a colonist. They can write on little data cards messages for folks back home and the resupply ships ferry them back every few months. Or at least used to. Now it's like once a year. Anyways, this poor colonists skin condition has really deteriorated by the martian sun. The administration refuses to send any Bananna Boat on the last resupply. Sent them a half used bottle of bullfrog. Which was stolen by the martians because the frog on the bottle looks like one of their deities. Don't want another repeat of 1999 again when they got insulted by the kellogs lucky smacks box the colonists left out in the local dump they use and wanted to nuke the earth. As for the STD's rampaging through the colony. It's not from direct physical so don't get it twisted you ATS folks. They already discovered the humans and the martians weren't compatible. When they asked for a medical shipment to treat the disease all t hey got was a semi squished little tube of Lotrimin with the cap missing and a post it note from the President saying "Still don't like, my wife's sandwiches?"

Anyways. they still use that same green screen in the background in the recorded video messages. Like I believe that's Peterson AFB in the background! They do such a bad job too. It's the same background on a loop every 30 seconds out the window behind him. It's like the whole administration just doesn't care.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looking at the majority posts on this page above SERIOUSLY what is happening on this site!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Isn't it said that if you tell a lie three times,people will believe it's not a lie?

I am so very awesome. I mean really awesome. I am totally awesome!

Did it work? Seriously, Marines don't lie, totally credible story! You don't just pluck the number 5 out of the sky!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

It's called giving a crap about our Mars Colonists and not letting them get swept away into the shadows for the good work they have done and for all that they have sacrificed for and gotten nothing in return. These people are treated like they don't even exist. Hell I bet YOU didn't even know about them.

It's not fair to deny them the rights, benefits and human dignity that all people deserve. Especially mars colonists and the brave marines that serve along side them to help humanity. But nooooooo. The administrations stopped caring about them.

Don't tell me you don't care about them and their struggle too.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wow, this should be in the HOAX thread!

I'll try and be tactful and just say that this is quite far fetched. I don't want a T&C violation.

How about some proof?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
Hey, I've been taking hits for saying that the story is bogus!

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join