It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirhcsemaj

originally posted by: TDawg61
Id have thought with all that super space tech this guy couldn't manage 1 picture to back up his claims.Guess not.

If we assume that what he says is true, then you fail to realize the technology and system that would already be in-placed. This would include top officials at NASA lying to the public. The technology would be equivalent to what we could expect in the year 2400 (or, perhaps, sooner when the "point of singularity" is reached; ie, machines can think faster than us). So yeah, he would not have any proof other than his own testimony, which, of course, begs the question why would his "alleged" chain-of-command even allow him to speak out. Of course, who would even believe him? Even the infamous conspiracy theorists on ATS dismiss his claims as delusional speak.

Yes, and then some. And that is indeed what they're sitting on. I don't know the details of this particular case and will attempt to read up on it soon, am very suspicious on the stories of human versus alien, or martian. But are their missions here, and elsewhere in the solar system, you bet!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: butcherguy

As I am not one who readily believes conspiracy or other BS stories, I find this Space Marine's story very credible. How else would he know the number of Mars colonies unless he had been there! He knows about the secret moon base as well. We all know that Rumsfeld likes to attend retirement ceremonies, right?

Again, seems like a credible story. Seems like he has a lot of insider information that only someone who was actually there would know.

Love the Satire!

LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

This sounds like a guy who wants to earn a living by exploiting the world of conspiracy theory, and let's be honest... It's a little too easy to do. He doesn't sound crazy. He sounds like a profiteer. If so, smart; dishonest, yes, but very smart. People buy into David Ike's crap. Certainly they'll buy into his too.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Well, if nothing else, it'd make a great TV series..

Already did.... SG1 and a whole bunch of spinoffs.
2nd

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Sounds like he has been playing too much Doom 3 to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
yeah sure ... 20 years drugged up in a virtual world that is

Base on Titan LOL .. not in this life time

Colonization of Titan
en.wikipedia.org...

Take a Pic

Titan in fiction
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-6-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2014 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I know what you are thinking, but you are wrong. This is a true story. I was there too. I was assistant Marshall in the EDF for twenty years. Our colonies have since failed and we are still sworn to secrecy.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Indeed. Red Faction. Based on the slave mining colonies of Mars. Spooky. a reply to: Lichter daraus

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

It's not that I believe anything...I just like to keep an open mind. During the course of our own human history...there have been numerous things announced as undoable...or unattainable...yet we did it anyway later when tech permitted it.

Having in mind the human engineering and resourcefulness, I thing we can achieve almost anything...and that includes..traveling from star to star in an instance. I know the current science model prevents that...but...I'm pretty sure it's doable. Don't ask me how...it's just a feeling.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: GoOfYFoOt

How can he sound so credible?

Easy...A gov't sponsored 17 year Psy-op, to understand the effects of all of the above! He believes it, because he lived it. But it wasn't real...

but your avatar is ?

funny people....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I just watched a couple of Disney animated films. One of them was from 1955 and discusses man and the moon. Near the end of the video the narrator says that "right now" an atomic powered ship is being built to go to Mars. It would take something like 13 months to get there and would house 20 men. In a later film, this one from 1957 Disney claims plans are to send 6 of these ships with 20 men each in them to Mars. It doesn't sound like a pipe dream or speculation. These are very precise with extremely well thought out, plausible and detailed plans. Technical adviser is Wernher von Braun, the father of rocket science. The reason we might be seeking habitable planets like Mars, is the same reason we are told now, in case something happens to earth.

Something a little off topic, but none the less incredible to me, was a little hiccup over the moon, where astronauts seem to detect an unusual level of radiation, "get a flare in that area" the captain excitedly says and the area of the moon is illuminated to clearly show a lunar base, attached to a crater. It looks like a stickman with huge rectangles off to the side and a large tunnel burrowed from the crater that makes up stickmans head. No comment is made in the film to explain what it is or anything about it. It is just there for the world to see. I don't know how to embed videos but they are called Mars and Beyond and Man and the Moon. The interesting bits in both begin around 40 minutes into each hour long film.

Short answer....I really think the guy could easily be telling the truth.

edit on 25-6-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Lets put this into perspective from my point of view.

I believe this guy and his story of being on Mars protecting civilians OVER every truther for 9/11!!

But i find his story a bit hard to believe but its possible!!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Id have thought with all that super space tech this guy couldn't manage 1 picture to back up his claims.Guess not.

Yeah just like the " landing sites on the moon" with all the modern tech we have today you would think we would be able to see live stream images of one of the most significant sites in human history...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Well, that gave me a hell of a giggle. What the hell was this guy smoking?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Also interesting to note the Father of Rocket Science, Wernher von Braun was an associate of Disney and technical assistant on the Disney film Man and the Moon among others. He designed and built the rocket booster for the moon launch and as mentioned, near the end of Man and the Moon clearly states we are building right now a ship that will go to Mars. Are we going to assume they scrapped that mission and stopped building that ship? It doesn't sound like us.

I happened to notice this story in a few publications just today...
T he Private Mission to Mars set to beat NASA

If we are to believe we are already on Mars, this organization is charging a billion dollars for a handful of dust, which will most likely come from the Sahara.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Let's stop and think. Have there been any projects on this scale that were secreted from the American people? Is it even possible to keep a secret this big? I remember the first time I saw the Space Elevator in action. I never knew we had such a thing. All of a sudden CERNS was just there and operational, I didn't know they were building it. DUMBS is the underground military bases and many of those were built without my knowledge. I still don't know what STAR WARS is. It's big, though. Many of you probably were aware of some of these projects, and then again, perhaps not. We hear about them when they are finished. Is it possible something like this could be hidden from us? If people en mass, objected then they couldn't accomplish their lofty goals, so why tell us? Why risk opposition? They might think they are saving us from ourselves, as they love to do.

For fun, I'll assume this Mars Colony is real, and aliens are real, but neither of them are something the govt or paramilitary branch of govt (inc NASA) want to share with us. I'll assume Russia and the USA are working together and have been since the late 40's. Maybe aliens came and foretold of some doomsday scenario that is believable? This is the only reason I can think of to keep the whole human race in the dark about either a.aliens or b. a colony of humans on Mars. They do not think knowledge will benefit us. Not to panic, anyone, mind you, just throwing ideas around because it means nothing to me if there is a Earth Colony on Mars or not. I am not going there in this lifetime.

Here is my big question.....There were plans to send 6 ships of 20 people each, the ships were already designed, the plans in place, and theoretically sound. Let's assume they left. This man says he was guarding only 5 earth colonies. What happened to the 6th colony?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

yeah...because it's far more believable that we have bases on the moon and mars...yet in no f******* way is it believable that the US govt could have anything to do with 9/11..

I like your logic man...

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Thinking that too.
Assuming one does not necessarily cancel out the other.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

to me...both a equally plausible....

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck
Good post.

Here is my big question.....There were plans to send 6 ships of 20 people each, the ships were already designed, the plans in place, and theoretically sound. Let's assume they left. This man says he was guarding only 5 earth colonies. What happened to the 6th colony?

Good question, if there were any colonies actually started.
1-Ship blew up before it got to Mars.
2-Aliens ate them? I am thinking 'Pitch Black', with all of these movie references so far.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join