It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Fair argument... but you have not taken into consideration the countless posts over the years by other verified ATSers (im not gonna name names) that make it kinda hard for it to be an ATS orchestrated conspiracy lol!

There is definately something going on here, not least that little gem i gave you above is worth a read mate!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
We all choose our beliefs...and make our assumptions.

I was aware that the other thread was under staff review...
I have not concluded, however, that the review regarded "hoax".
Seemed to me - it was the only way to go...since the author announced a last post, and did not return...so, no further conversation was to be had except among those claiming "HOAX" and those "NOT".
Nevertheless - I'm just digressing from the topic of this thread...to which I have nothing to add, at the moment.
So - thanks again for the chat.
Regards
WanDash

NOt trying to bust your chops, just that we happened to engage on the topic at the time. With over 25 years of military service, both officer and enlisted, I'm sure you can understand that people claiming to be officers to hoax other people annoys the heck out of me.

This thread, the "Marine" who is the subject of the discussion, can't even get his nomenclature correct.

This Astro went from a guy who posted fuzzy pics of cloud to a "insider" and "officer" with almost impossible access inside of a few years. Again, pretty impossible.

AS a guy who has BTDT, I'm sure you can understand my annoyance at "posers."

Thank you for the conversation.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Fair argument... but you have not taken into consideration the countless posts over the years by other verified ATSers (im not gonna name names) that make it kinda hard for it to be an ATS orchestrated conspiracy lol!

There is definately something going on here, not least that little gem i gave you above is worth a read mate!

Shrug, not a lot of evidence. Do you think that one should entertain the possibility that ATS does have a few (or more than a few) kooky people who jump on a "me too" bandwagon? In the other thread Astro "predicted" a sighting from a poster who has said some pretty outrageous stuff himself and his "corroboration" was suspect, especially since in other threads he started going on how he too was a super insider officer who has battled Martians. It seems that a lot of these super top secret space officers do seem to all want to collect here to spill their guts. What is more likely, officers entrusted with the highest secret conspiracy in mankind coming to a public website to violate all of their oaths and trust and responsibilities or some cranks feeding off each other?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Shrug

I dont shrug at these kinda witness reports.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Shrug

I dont shrug at these kinda witness reports.

Outlandish uncorroborated ones? I want to see advancement and discovery, but real ones, not outlandish stories designed to trip up the gullible. In order to establish credibility of the "witness" reports to make one story credible, you have to vet those "witness reports" as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Thanks again, combatmaster
That was an interesting read. Haven't read through the entire thread...but, will mark it for later.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Have to say I agree with NavyDoc. Having read Astr0's thread history, he seems like he just had a particularly imaginative night on the sauce. What confused me is that nobody commenting on the thread picked up on the (multiple) contradictions in his account. One which springs to mind is him stating that the "artefact" activated when detecting nuclear and radar pulses in earths atmosphere, despite earlier stating that they had to test their engines on the dark side of the moon. Or how long it would actually take to reach the Oort Cloud even with the propulsion system he describes.

Some pretty basic critical thinking failures on that thread, this is the same. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Culcullen

Not wanting to appear as though i know if his account is true or fictional, but when he says nuclear and radar pulses detected in the atmosphere, it stands to reason he means they were detected during the prolific nuclear testing eras of the 1950's - 1970's (and a few here and there since), radar has been in use here since the 40's.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Culcullen

Not wanting to appear as though i know if his account is true or fictional, but when he says nuclear and radar pulses detected in the atmosphere, it stands to reason he means they were detected during the prolific nuclear testing eras of the 1950's - 1970's (and a few here and there since), radar has been in use here since the 40's.

Yeah I had considered this too, but the account (to me) seems to link it to the vehicle program, he states it activated to instruct them because it had detected that they had the technological capability to follow its instruction. It would be an easier question to answer had he given a clear timeline, alas we are left with an ambiguous sequence of events. The thread history (to me) is also a big red flag. Then you have the motto "silent, unseen, with honour". Not really living by that are they? I'm not stating categorically his account is untrue, I'm simply outlining why I believe it is. All the best.

-C

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Complete nonsense - but you know what, it's a cool story and I'd love to hear more.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Which poster you be talking about? As for me my interaction with Astr0 was him simply saying I would see the craft again. I did, very shortly after that. 2 days later. That's its. No collusion, not tricks. What I saw was very real and very impressive. And I still am no closer to understanding what it was that I saw. And I've heard all sorts of answers. All I know is America has some serious hardware that would stun even the most apathetic individual. Way beyond whats disclosed. Never said I was a space marine or anything, if that was a reference to me somehow.

Anyways, full of BS or not check out this link. All credit goes to ATS member Yuppa and this news article he linked to on another thread here earlier today.

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is not an entirely fictional account, specific undeniable concrete technological processes have been disclosed which are INTEGRAL processes, this knowledge may not be mainstream or "proven" however those who have had personal experiences are very well aware of how some of the technology functions.

But this is silly, there is a clear extended recorded history of anti-grav technology,only our era has been suppressed as we are today.

This stuff is fun to read, I hope more of it surfaces, things are being disclosed at light-speed now that many boomers are getting to the point of no return and are abbrogating their life-long silences.

The speed at which the data is being released FAR EXCEEDS any attempt to supress it at this point, it is like everything was burped up onto the internet at one time,and now people simply need to put the patterns and pictures together.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Stories like this make for fun Fictional reads. There will always be some people who read a fictional story and create in their imagination its real. The psychological reason is the same as for creating an imaginary friend.

Currently on Mars the human presence is a Rover and it drives around collecting data so it can be presented on here as this rock such and such looks like a person.

Now we would all like to believe in father Christmas and time travel, and little green men. It would be a lie to say these things are real so we must but this thread to bed as no more that being a fictional story borne from the imaginative mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Culcullen
Have to say I agree with NavyDoc. Having read Astr0's thread history, he seems like he just had a particularly imaginative night on the sauce. What confused me is that nobody commenting on the thread picked up on the (multiple) contradictions in his account. One which springs to mind is him stating that the "artefact" activated when detecting nuclear and radar pulses in earths atmosphere, despite earlier stating that they had to test their engines on the dark side of the moon. Or how long it would actually take to reach the Oort Cloud even with the propulsion system he describes.

Some pretty basic critical thinking failures on that thread, this is the same. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I thought I was quite good at pointing out the inconsistency's before it was stopped?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

My apologies if you did, was a while ago I read the thread now. You would have been in the minority, at least as I remember reading it. Hats off to you.

-C

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirhcsemaj

originally posted by: TDawg61
Id have thought with all that super space tech this guy couldn't manage 1 picture to back up his claims.Guess not.

If we assume that what he says is true, then you fail to realize the technology and system that would already be in-placed. This would include top officials at NASA lying to the public. The technology would be equivalent to what we could expect in the year 2400 (or, perhaps, sooner when the "point of singularity" is reached; ie, machines can think faster than us). So yeah, he would not have any proof other than his own testimony, which, of course, begs the question why would his "alleged" chain-of-command even allow him to speak out. Of course, who would even believe him? Even the infamous conspiracy theorists on ATS dismiss his claims as delusional speak.

Because, they're dripping it out, bit by bit. That is how disclosure is happening. And things are going to be changing rapidly in many sectors from what some say. I just don't agree with wolves running things.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
this is one I hadnt heard yet
thanks OP for the link

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
If he gave you a heads up on the craft returning why didn't you have recording equipment ready?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Cause I didn't know exactly when, so I'm not going to carry a camera around 24/7. and it travels extremely fast. This thing was doing high speed low passes over the city. From when you see it coming to when it's gone is about 2 seconds of time. Not enough to get a camera ready, or to even snap off a photo. Plus I wasn't entirely sure which direction it would be coming from. Just a "you will see this craft again" so I really got lucky that I saw it once let alone twice or thrice.

Also, seriously when you are looking at such a thing, you are completely absorbed into looking at it. It leaves you in awe. You honestly aren't thinking hey, I should get a camera photo.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sirhcsemaj

Not to mention he states that he was awoken in the middle of the night and taken on board the spacecraft. How many ATS members sleep with a camera?

<< 15  16  17   >>

join