It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Very good information out there about ARV I think that our government has craft that is far beyond what most folks could even imagine.

Wish they would share some of that high technology with the public.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I remember the line from the Manhattan Project "We're so secretive, the Vice President doesn't even know we exist."

Disneys 1957 Mars and Beyond Pt6 (the technology)
www.youtube.com...

... there's nothing technologically impossible about a manned Mars mission. It's just a matter of deciding it's a priority and putting the time and money into developing the necessary tools.www.wired.co.uk...

This guy isn't alone in these fantastic claims. There are others. I began a post the other day with a few of them and links to their stories and lost the entire thing as I tried to preview and then could not escape preview or hit reply. The quote above was interesting. The educational clip from 1957 above is VERY INTERESTING and the quote below too.

Cold weather is hitting places in North America so hard that regions on Earth are actually colder than what some of the average daily temperatures are on planet Mars. guardianlv.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think this guy is lonely person who has no family, no wife, no children... Pity that he doesn't know the happiness of family life...

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
and of course he is crazy. lol

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Clyde Lewis of Ground Zero just interviewed this guy... I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but will get to it later tonight.

Article

Interview

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Another thing I think doesn't do anything to disprove this particular bit of wild conspiracy theory is the ruthless and never ending quest for oil. We have plenty left untapped in our own country, we still buy from Arab countries, but as if drilling and leveling mountaintops when ALL people were against it was bad enough.... We came up with FRACKING....I mean why?

Let me tell you this is like needing the coke so bad you are crawling on the floor sniffing round the back of the toilet for it.

Our quest for oil is reminiscent of an out of ones mind drug fueled rage.

In order to get to Mars, we have the technology and ability but these types of trips take an incredible amount of oil.

Just sayin'

People who say this guy is crazy, and impossible, are just following accepted paradigms and not really questioning ANYTHING. It is far from impossible.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
And there's no way to know if this guy was really a marine.

I'm sure we could FOIA his records, if indeed there are any, however, "ex-naval infrantryman," that doesn't make any sense either.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe
Clyde Lewis of Ground Zero just interviewed this guy... I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but will get to it later tonight.

Article

Interview

The next challenge would be Mars in 2015. In the meantime there were private companies asking people to take part in experiments to see if the average human could withstand and or participate in a Mars expedition. There were even all sorts of polls taken where people would volunteer to go to mars and not return. The Netherlands-based nonprofit Mars One, which aims to establish a Red Planet settlement beginning in 2025, announced that it had sliced its pool of potential colonists from 1,058 down to 705. The remaining astronaut candidates now advance to an interview round with Mars One’s selection committee.

Quote above is from source link offered.
I think it is also indicative when candidates are chosen from the general public. We did not do that with our Challenger Mission until we had done it many times and were pretty sure they were safe. Of course they were not, but that is not the point. I have heard there is a lot of a substance on Mars that is very similar in chemical composition to GOLD. That alone would get corporations to forge ahead. Look at the West Indian Company and send it to space. They are following the same MO.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i think he meant to say he spend his live in MARG (marine amphibious ready group) .. not MARS lol

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hi butcherguy....

i made a few comments on this thread.... i totally bashed this notion of a space mission on mars etc etc..... i went along the lines of 'pic or it didnt happen'.... im here now to say that im sorry and i admit that i had flawed views at the time.
In light of recent threads here on ATS... i must say that i have changed my view on this and many other space-station related stories.

If you wish to know more i will tell you.... but i will say that this is starting to look more fact than fiction!
edit on 2014-07-28T17:56:11-05:00201407bpm3107pm1131 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

I remember the line from the Manhattan Project "We're so secretive, the Vice President doesn't even know we exist."

Disneys 1957 Mars and Beyond Pt6 (the technology)
www.youtube.com...

... there's nothing technologically impossible about a manned Mars mission. It's just a matter of deciding it's a priority and putting the time and money into developing the necessary tools.www.wired.co.uk...

This guy isn't alone in these fantastic claims. There are others. I began a post the other day with a few of them and links to their stories and lost the entire thing as I tried to preview and then could not escape preview or hit reply. The quote above was interesting. The educational clip from 1957 above is VERY INTERESTING and the quote below too.

Cold weather is hitting places in North America so hard that regions on Earth are actually colder than what some of the average daily temperatures are on planet Mars. guardianlv.com...

And most of the time, however, a nut is simply a nut. Even with the Manhattan project there were thousands of people involved with a massive expenditure of money and effort. That was before computers, and cell phones, and satellites, and thousands of armature astronomers with sophisticated telescopes.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster
Thanks for recalling this story/thread... It had pretty much slipped my mind, 'til your post.
And - as you say - in light of other, more recent information...might not be as far-fetched as once thought.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash
a reply to: combatmaster
Thanks for recalling this story/thread... It had pretty much slipped my mind, 'til your post.
And - as you say - in light of other, more recent information...might not be as far-fetched as once thought.

No' it's still pretty far fetched. What is the groundbreaking revelation? The PDF of the dianetic "sessions?" LOL.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well - I didn't say it wasn't still "far-fetched"...just that when two stories, coming from apparently-separate sources display a sort of symbiotic-mesh in detail, I am inclined to consider/investigate them a little further...

And, here is the dianetic session in question.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well - I didn't say it wasn't still "far-fetched"...just that when two stories, coming from apparently-separate sources display a sort of symbiotic-mesh in detail, I am inclined to consider/investigate them a little further...

And, here is the dianetic session in question.

I looked at the sessions earlier. They were quite funny. Of course they seemed similar, the dianetics mythos has been around for a long time, not surprising that crackpots are influenced by it. But really--sessions with an "electronic healer" with excited little girl punctuation and emphasis, surely you didn't let that nonsense sway you I hope.

Now please don't think I'm being condescending to you, that is not my intent. It's just that there are so many interesting and important things out there to study and investigate, I get frustrated when people get lost in the weeds with the obviously nonsensical stuff. That the L. Ron cultists are into this sort of paradigm is more, not less, indication that this story has little merit.
edit on 28-7-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am guessing that you didn't look at the link I posted...
I am not familiar with any dianetic session/s --- was just "playing", as I thought you were.
My apology.
The link points to a thread posted last Friday by a heretofore well-received member of this website - Astr0.
Had some interesting information...to me. Maybe not to you.
Doesn't matter. Always pleased to consider your thoughts on a topic.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

Thanks wandash

and lets not forget this little gem....

Anyone who has looked into the rabbit hole knows that something is up!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I am guessing that you didn't look at the link I posted...
I am not familiar with any dianetic session/s --- was just "playing", as I thought you were.
My apology.
The link points to a thread posted last Friday by a heretofore well-received member of this website - Astr0.
Had some interesting information...to me. Maybe not to you.
Doesn't matter. Always pleased to consider your thoughts on a topic.

Ah, when you said dianetics post I thought you were referring to the PDF files a few pages back. I looked at the thread you linked and read it and all I see is someone on the internet with some uncorroborated but outlandish stories that have been heard before. Project Orion for example was a real project that didn't get off the ground--he says it did. I honestly don't see that uncorroborated story supporting this uncorroborated story at all and that thread is being reviewed for a hoax at the moment. Let's think about it, you think an "officer" engaged in the hugest conspiracy of all mankind is going to post on a commercial site about it for stars and flags?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: WanDash

Thanks wandash

and lets not forget this little gem....

Anyone who has looked into the rabbit hole knows that something is up!

Speaking of "little gems" Astro posted this back in 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So in a couple of years he went form a skeptic with a single sighting to an "insider" who has accessed secret alien technology and a multitude of programs. Color me skeptical. When the story changes that radically, you often have to accept the fact that it isn't true.

Also, anyone who has had a TS clearance knows about the concept of compartmentalization. That means that even though you may have the highest clearances, you still are not permitted to be involved in or know about anything that is not specifically related to your specific job or mission. You are "read in" if you have need to know. He wouldn't know all of this detail about multiple projects and he sure as heck be not relating them on a public forum. The guy and his story is a hoax.

Doc is but the last part of my career path. I was a Naval Aviator with a TS clearance that was on several projects. As a Doc I have been intimate with the aerospace medical field, again with clearance. I'm not going to say a thing that was classified but I can assure you that Astro is not being honest about his claimed positions.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We all choose our beliefs...and make our assumptions.

I was aware that the other thread was under staff review...
I have not concluded, however, that the review regarded "hoax".
Seemed to me - it was the only way to go...since the author announced a last post, and did not return...so, no further conversation was to be had except among those claiming "HOAX" and those "NOT".
Nevertheless - I'm just digressing from the topic of this thread...to which I have nothing to add, at the moment.
So - thanks again for the chat.
Regards
WanDash

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join