It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The larger picture:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Skyfloating

Mitt Romney would have given them a medal

Where do you think all the Fort Knox gold went to. Medals were given; they just can't wear them.

Maybe Obama wanted an trip to the outpost and was denied. That might upset him. He didn't get the once in a life time selfie.

You know you might not be too far off, the gold around the world may be heavily needed for space, both in electronics and to protect from atmospheres that are harsh. Even scrap gold was collected.

Why did the world debt jump so suddenly? The first time they mention a trillion in the US they had to show on the news what a Trillion meant...now where are we 20 trillion or so in debt? What changed that much? We are bleeding goods to somewhere and buying ammo for the post office and forestry along with assault rifles, if there is nothing strange happening I would be very surprised.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Isn't this also what that crazy Rockefeller, or Eisenhower daughter said? I seem to remember something about a Mars colony....And there is a cult of believers in this out there. Maybe they're crazy. One is certainly tempted to think so, but we have been around awhile.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck
The video linked in the post at the top of this page, by member waltwillis, has references to the Eisenhower daughter. They also reference the British TV 'documentary' Alternative 3, that aired in 1977. It was admitted to being a hoax by Anglia Television.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: neo96

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

Sounds like the guy watched John Carter.

Or..... the guy who wrote it.

Except that the film is based on Edgar Rice Burrough´s "Barsoom" series,
first published book is the series was "A Princess of Mars" which he began to write in 1911 and was first published in 1917.
Personally i think that this "marine" is just mentally unstable.
edit on 24-6-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I thought about that today actually.

But honestly.... 20 years and entire populations, bases a what have you and not one pic from anyone!?

Since when are humans so obedient to rules?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

I thought about that today actually.

But honestly.... 20 years and entire populations, bases a what have you and not one pic from anyone!?

I would think it would be pretty easy to control what is taken into space.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The video linked in the post at the top of this page, by member waltwillis, has references to the Eisenhower daughter. They also reference the British TV 'documentary' Alternative 3, that aired in 1977. It was admitted to being a hoax by Anglia Television.

To play devils advocate, one person claiming hoax, does not a hoax make. What makes this hard to believe? Is it impossible? Could it be done? I think we underestimate ourselves! L)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

All it takes is genetic altering and then...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

originally posted by: butcherguy

To play devils advocate, one person claiming hoax, does not a hoax make. What makes this hard to believe? Is it impossible? Could it be done? I think we underestimate ourselves! L)

The video is using the Alternative 3 show to suck people into the premise. Anglia Television admitted that the show was a hoax when the first calls came in minutes after the show ended.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hoax or no hoax, if it is true we are in for a big surprise if there is life elsewhere and they make a move on the earth.

Everyone should believe in something...I believe I'll go fishing!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
someone should ask Gary McKinnon if he saw that name on any of the lists he said he perused

if you're out there Mr Mckinnon ? jog any bells?

funBox

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
this image shared from ATS member keeps the imagination up when thinking of MARS/ARIES
The member called them biological sprayers

And these MARS glyph markings?

MARS craft?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

is this one of the colonies then ?

steeling resources from mars , shameless spices that we are

funBox

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Where do you think they got the idea for the video game "Defender!"

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I found a pic of the marine. Really like those space uniforms!

Pic

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Project Camelot arose from the now infamous thread here on ATS about Project Serpo.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: uncommitted

yeah well..I liked the movie actually.

and this really is a "wild" story...but I'm not discounting it out of hand. If I learned anything in this life is...that "wild" is a matter of perspective. Once we have all the variables of the unknown...than we can discern what is wild.

So can I tell you the story of the secret life I lived on Mercury? If you will believe anything I'm sure you won't mind. Sheesh, deny ignorance, right.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
DId he mention a Capt. Hans Solo or a General JarJar Binks?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt
DId he mention a Capt. Hans Solo or a General JarJar Binks?

Mesa Jar Jar Binks?!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join