It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh yeah, didn't quite read the entire post. (Blushing) Sorry about that.

It makes for good science fiction though. Is the author of this story writing a book?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well, I made a phone call and got the scoop, so to speak.
Apparently 55 personal made it back early. There was a malfunction on one of the generators and food supplies where lost.
More are on the way back.
My contact stated that there are a little more than 3,000 personal currently on Mars with about 500 on the way back in stages.

Also, several babies have been born and a few of them are entering their teens already!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

"I notice how the 50's drones are described in a way that would explain Mothercraft (the top secret movie actually calls them Mothercraft) and UFO's today. This would probably have to mean that UFO's are all human built but are now on the level of Biohybrid machines. Looking at the fact that we know in the 30's genetic experiments and cloning were already being successfully done."

I find it hard to believe we can basically build spaceships like that, but can't build a reliable enough stealth helicopter to not crash on a certain top secret raid in Pakistan not too long ago.

My $.02

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

*blink blink*

I am not even sure what to comment on this one. Could they be hiding things in space? Sure they could. Could they have whole colonies, and no one know? That's pushing it a bit. All the Mars pictures showing no proof of his claims, the fact that launches cannot be concealed, using any publicly known means, and more say he's either full of it or off his rocker. Still, it's quite a tale!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Many different unconnected sources say that we have had people on Mars / visiting/ creating bases on Mars for many years:

Al Bielek talked about a star gate that would take you there..and a transporter that was like a small white mound that you stood on.

Captain Mark Richards tells about Mars and the secret space fleet.. As did Gary Mkinnon, who until recently was going to be extradited to the US to be jailed for 80 years for hacking into computers and finding a list of "off world Captains" and other information such as free energy and UFO pics.

I believe this. Too many sources are confirming it. Too many people are finding the courage to come forward.. Together we are going to bring down the deception. Too long has humanity sat in the darkness, whilst a select few control the knowledge.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
As outlandish as this seems, was it not the hacker Gary McKinnon who stated categorically that he had seen documents when he hacked the Defence Department that referred to a list of "non terrestrial officers and forces" being sent to somewhere in space?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: phyllida

Yeh it was Gary who claimed he saw the list on non terrestrial officers and transfers from ship to ship

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

Well we know what teens are like and really rebelious and would love to expose something crazy like mars colonies
just for the fun of it

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Maybe I've found one of the colonies on Mars.... Strange structure with pillars and dome in Hellas Basin

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Sure, but follow that thought to its logical conclusion: every tool used, every component of every spacecraft, base, weapon and instrument has to be manufactured somewhere. Likewise, food must be prepared, or grown, by someone, somewhere.

So now we have space-Marines, as well as space-Machinists, and space-food service workers. Perhaps even space-janitors.

Suddenly, the problem in keeping such a program secret is increased by orders of magnitude. Even if all the little things are done off-world, we need people to do them, and those people don't even have rank, or stature. Yet -- they keep secrets better than vetted Marine Pilots?

Is it possible? Perhaps. But the more fascinating question for me is: where did it all start? At what point did our technology diverge? Where is the line between mundane earthbound technology and extra-mundane space-tech?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken
It looks like one of those old-fashioned juicers for squeezing oranges.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

As far as the colonists, their conditions are worsening. The other day I received a email from a colonist. They can write on little data cards messages for folks back home and the resupply ships ferry them back every few months. Or at least used to. Now it's like once a year.

They have a satellite link-up. But its only for top brass. And email actually takes about a minute to travel. Odd that. I guess whats holding it up is that it has to be transmitted over two satellites and then decoded.

"Wifi for All" was a campaign back in 2006 but when Obama got elected they gave up on it. As you say, out of sight, out of mind.

Anyways, this poor colonists skin condition has really deteriorated by the martian sun. The administration refuses to send any Bananna Boat on the last resupply. Sent them a half used bottle of bullfrog. Which was stolen by the martians because the frog on the bottle looks like one of their deities.

This is news to me. Weird.

Anyways. they still use that same green screen in the background in the recorded video messages. Like I believe that's Peterson AFB in the background! They do such a bad job too. It's the same background on a loop every 30 seconds out the window behind him. It's like the whole administration just doesn't care.

Let me tell you something. I got this off-the-records from a janitor at Langley. Their location is in red desert storms three times a day. It`s no place to get decent footage let alone breathe.

The Christmas shuttle is leaving for Mars next week. The colony asked for a famous model, singer or actress to come aboard. Instead they got Joe Biden
No wait...a Joe Biden lookalike.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Well, I made a phone call and got the scoop, so to speak.
Apparently 55 personal made it back early. There was a malfunction on one of the generators and food supplies where lost.
More are on the way back.
My contact stated that there are a little more than 3,000 personal currently on Mars with about 500 on the way back in stages.

Also, several babies have been born and a few of them are entering their teens already!

I can neither deny nor confirm this.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I really appreciate your support of the cause. Most people here don't give a frak about the colony, they just want to feed their curiosity and gain "insider information" so that they can look all cool and an-the-know.

I`m really heartbroken to hear about the worm-eating. Government misspending runs rampant but our intrepid heroes have to starve on Mars. The mililtary-industrial-complex is exploiting the mines on the dark side of Mars, but what benefit does the Colony get from it? Nothing.

You're not being fair here Sky...you come to this thread and talk like it's common knowledge about the colonies...you act like it's something mundane and everybody knows about it but chooses to ignore it.

First people would need to know that this is real...than you would see the support needed.

For instance, I can get angry at you for only thinking about Mars colonies...how about Saturn or Venus colonies...why don't you mention them ?

I hope you see my point. I wanted to hear what you have to say about "Mars colonies"...because I'm certainly open to the idea, but you ignored my plea for anything substantial.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I feel like I've entered into some parallel dimension on this thread.

Have I been frozen in time for 50 years and the humanity did colonize Mars during that time...and this is common knowledge ???

Really weird thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I hope you see my point. I wanted to hear what you have to say about "Mars colonies"...because I'm certainly open to the idea, but you ignored my plea for anything substantial.

The plight of the colonists isnt substantial?

I guess f I had anything substantial to say, or what you, at your level of understanding consider substantial, I would have already said it. But I don't.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The plight of the colonists isnt substantial?

How about the plight of the Elfs stationed on Arcturus...which are regularly emailing me...but I cant show you any of this or corroborate in any way...you'll just have to trust me...

or what you, at your level of understanding consider substantial, I would have already said it. But I don't.

jeez.

you really showed you true color here. Such arrogance. Anyway...

over and out...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

How about the plight of the Elfs stationed on Arcturus...which are regularly emailing me...but I cant show you any of this or corroborate in any way...you'll just have to trust me...

Sure, no problem.

jeez.

you really showed you true color here. Such arrogance. Anyway...

over and out...

I don't really understand what it is you want from me??? Why is it my job or responsibility to cater to your demands for information? The information you want - I don't even have. If it were available anywhere, would be earth-shattering.

Why do you ask that anonymous folks on the internet give you information neither they nor likely anyone else nearby has?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

You need to pay more attention if it is truth you are interested in.

Don't just gloss over stuff as if you were on the fly, Mario-on-the-fly.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Really weird thread.

ATS.
It is all about weird.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join