It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Structure with Pillars, porthole and dome on the top In Hellas Basin.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A strange structure with Pillars, a frontal porthole and a translucent dome on the top at the rim of a crater in Hellas Planitia Region on Mars. The structure is clearly visible when rotate on SE the image on Google Mars.
Frankly it is a pretty bizarre structure of roughly 40 meters wide.

Wide Area

edit on 30-5-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is one of the only structures that I've seen that actually looks legit.
I wonder what it is?
It's all speculation from here, but people are going to have a hard time explaining how that is a rock!
S&F

I am however skeptical about the nazi martians though. lol
edit on 30-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
looks like a big blur to me

Keep looking

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Nice find!

+34 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
looks like a big blur to me

Keep looking

Putting a "
" at the end of a sentence doesn't make it funny.

+34 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I cannot nor will not believe these are the best and clearest photos NASA has.

Their technology is at minimum 50 more years in advance than what we're aware of so by them not producing cleared photos of Mars and the Moon it's almost their way of guaranteeing us they're hiding something!

Looks like we have to wait until a less agenda-driven country captures better photos for the world to see because America won't give it up because they heavily rely on the Vatican for decisions and direction.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i sort of see some thing. i need some better evidence then this bad photograph. wheres all the HD pics at ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Their technology is at minimum 50 more years in advance than what we're aware of so by them not producing cleared photos of Mars and the Moon it's almost their way of guaranteeing us they're hiding something!

Looks like we have to wait until a less agenda-driven country captures better photos for the world to see because America won't give it up because they heavily rely on the Vatican for decisions and direction.

You put your finger into a Wasp Nest, my friend....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by adam76
i sort of see some thing. i need some better evidence then this bad photograph. wheres all the HD pics at ?

Ask to National Reconnaissance Office, Chaintilly, VA.
Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can see what your seeing but without a clearer view of it there is no telling what it could be. Possibly just some strange erosion which would still be a sign of possibly water so thats cool but if it were a downed craft or a building of some kind it would be a huge find. And yes, I cant imagine NASA doesnt have clearer images. Can we not send a descent satellite that direction to get google earth type images of the surface? Really?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We may not be able to prove it, but I agree with you on this.

I'm thinking 100-150 years minimum. I'm also thinking these are the good photos, the quality is just degraded before they're released to the public.

Don't hold your breath, H_A.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nice find, as always Arken

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nice find.

To me it looks like a mosque or maybe a Persian castle.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I take the opposite view to you on this because these days people are looking for and are open to answers about our origins. It isn't like it was even 50 years ago where such a revelation could literally shock the world to its core. Therefore i honestly believe that if NASA or whoever had some genuine, quality (non blurry) pictures then they would release them to global acclaim and various awards all round.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

The whole topic of cities on mars is funny. I think youve been watching too much John Carter (that wasnt a documentary btw)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
With a picture that blurry, it's easy to higlight whatever you want and call it whatever you want. Until better photos are taken/released, I don't think this is worth the time of day to discuss. It could very well just be rock formations and shadows for all we know.

It is very strange that this "object" was photographed with a point and shoot while running in circles. I think that's more of a story than this blur.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I'm thinking 100-150 years minimum. I'm also thinking these are the good photos, the quality is just degraded before they're released to the public.

Correct.

Star for you.
All the the images are deliberately degraded, after an heavy scrutiny, before the public release.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you, my friend.

Hellas Basin is one of my favourite place on Mars, where to dig...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

How do you know they have been degraded? do you have any evidence or are you just guessing

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Anytime, and it WOULD be nice to see the CLEAR pics of the planet/god of WAR and also the internals as the cave systems of the LOCAL planets seems down played. There has to be technology that can scan within the surface of these spheres to get detail but as a non important of EA*RTH 1 is not given the chances to observe. Keeping in miind that yes there may be things within the caved areas of the local spheres of the SOL system that may seem to horrific to the normal human mind. Still interesting all 1 can do is try to fine tune rv skills to correct perception mode for now that is until I can fully manage the rest of me
and revisit the zones myself.
edit on 5/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join