It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Now on to serious Business. I do believe there is the remote possibility that we've secretly been to Mars or that something or someone is there or that it holds a great ancient discovery or whatever.

But I most certainly don't think this Marine is telling the truth (if it even is a Marine) or that this is in any way a valid story. The story is full of holes and its inconsistent with many things we know about Mars. Furthermore, the cover-up required for this would be so big that something substantial would have leaked about it by now.

My posts were meant to satirize the low quality of the Marines alleged revelations. I don't think such stories do the "UFO and Paranormal Community" any good at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

As far as the colonists, their conditions are worsening. The other day I received a email from a colonist. They can write on little data cards messages for folks back home and the resupply ships ferry them back every few months. Or at least used to. Now it's like once a year.

They have a satellite link-up. But its only for top brass. And email actually takes about a minute to travel. Odd that. I guess whats holding it up is that it has to be transmitted over two satellites and then decoded.

"Wifi for All" was a campaign back in 2006 but when Obama got elected they gave up on it. As you say, out of sight, out of mind.

Well they did not get the wifi, and yo are right due to bandwidth restrictions only the top brass can use the satellite link ups. the rest have to basically send mail. which then gets looked over planet side for security issues and then cut n pasted together and sent to the earth recipient.

To be fair my contact there is a ore scrubber in the back pits. Somebody has to keep the dynamic conveyor from clogging up. Especially with what they mine. Nasty stuff that is.

Anyways, this poor colonists skin condition has really deteriorated by the martian sun. The administration refuses to send any Bananna Boat on the last resupply. Sent them a half used bottle of bullfrog. Which was stolen by the martians because the frog on the bottle looks like one of their deities.

This is news to me. Weird.

Yeah the martian seemed to have a few secrets they didn't tell the colonists. It appears their culture is constructed into two social circles. One within and protected by the other. The outer circle of martian society, are common folk. They work like drones blindly doing what the inner circle of elders in the society bid. The inner circle of the martian society is like their religious and political leaders. the upper crust. they are very secretive and do not share their wisdom with the outer circle of commoners and especially not with the human colonists. Anyways they have this diety that only the inner circle of martians worship. It looks like a frog to human eyes. I mean it's not a frog but it kinda looks like a frog. Apparently one of the outer circle commoners unwittingly brought a bottle of bullfrog to his master and all hell broke loose. Luckly the martians are very short and were no match for the human colonists. Most were reluctant to actually attack the humans when rallied to. Things are stable relationship wise with the martians and that last flare up wasn't as bad as 1999 when they wanted to nuke the earth. Luckly martians are only in the pre spaceflight stage and their nuclear weapon failed to detonate. But it almost caused the entire colony project to be abandoned. and now they have to deal with being ignored by the latest administrations. Unjustifiable injustice by the govt.

Anyways. they still use that same green screen in the background in the recorded video messages. Like I believe that's Peterson AFB in the background! They do such a bad job too. It's the same background on a loop every 30 seconds out the window behind him. It's like the whole administration just doesn't care.

Let me tell you something. I got this off-the-records from a janitor at Langley. Their location is in red desert storms three times a day. It`s no place to get decent footage let alone breathe.

Yeah I heard half a beta colony's bigalowes were shredded by a shale storm last season along the "trench" facility's southern diffusion lines. No more experiments with the ore I guess. And, since no replacements are coming anytime soon the colonists housed there (mostly scientists) have to double up in the sleeping quarters bigalows the quarry workers are using. Nobody's happy about the arrangement.

The Christmas shuttle is leaving for Mars next week. The colony asked for a famous model, singer or actress to come aboard. Instead they got Joe Biden
No wait...a Joe Biden lookalike.

This is news to me. I know that they expressly forbid him from any of the colony sites on mars after what happened last time he was there. They told me he was like a little kid constantly pushing buttons without asking going "whats this do?" (Pushes button) This won't go over well.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Skyfloating

The plight of the colonists isnt substantial?

How about the plight of the Elfs stationed on Arcturus...which are regularly emailing me...but I cant show you any of this or corroborate in any way...you'll just have to trust me...

Come on now. Now you're just making things up. Elfs from Arcturus!!!! What do you think this!?! Comedy hour?!?

I for one am disgusted by your attempt to scorn and be derisive to the administrations blatant failure to support the mars colonists. What about the mission? Now that it's not "sexy" anymore to have a mars base they administration just forgets about them. Bring them home if they are going to do that. Don't leave them stranded with a bunch of amphibian worshiping mars midgets. Seriously the martians ain't cool. And I dare one of them to try and nuke the earth. Little bastards. Not in my backyard.

Look my beef is simple. Either support the colonists and their mission, or bring them back home. Acknowledge them either way and let them get their benefits.

or what you, at your level of understanding consider substantial, I would have already said it. But I don't.

jeez.

you really showed you true color here. Such arrogance. Anyway...

over and out...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Could be true..I mean which just current known tech we can easily get to mars..imagine with reversed engineer tech..I wouldn't discount it.Also he seems very knowledgeable.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldetimehockey4
a reply to: Char-Lee

"I notice how the 50's drones are described in a way that would explain Mothercraft (the top secret movie actually calls them Mothercraft) and UFO's today. This would probably have to mean that UFO's are all human built but are now on the level of Biohybrid machines. Looking at the fact that we know in the 30's genetic experiments and cloning were already being successfully done."

I find it hard to believe we can basically build spaceships like that, but can't build a reliable enough stealth helicopter to not crash on a certain top secret raid in Pakistan not too long ago.

My $.02

Well I was looking at it like we may have a real and regular and incompetent Government and a very organized and very capable scary and competent Black Gov that the other is not even aware of in the most part.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Sure, but follow that thought to its logical conclusion: every tool used, every component of every spacecraft, base, weapon and instrument has to be manufactured somewhere. Likewise, food must be prepared, or grown, by someone, somewhere.

So now we have space-Marines, as well as space-Machinists, and space-food service workers. Perhaps even space-janitors.

Suddenly, the problem in keeping such a program secret is increased by orders of magnitude. Even if all the little things are done off-world, we need people to do them, and those people don't even have rank, or stature. Yet -- they keep secrets better than vetted Marine Pilots?

Is it possible? Perhaps. But the more fascinating question for me is: where did it all start? At what point did our technology diverge? Where is the line between mundane earthbound technology and extra-mundane space-tech?

If there were such a program I would expect there are large plants underground off planet and the people who work there would be like the scientists who worked in Hitlers closed science cities, they came against their will and they work or die.

My guess would be that by the end of the war that the forces that already had deep secret organizations and had the most secret science operations already working continued in an allied way, if there was no aliens involved. I would think even NASA is not involved except certain people. Like

WERNHER VON BRAUN;
From 1937 to 1945, von Braun was the technical director of the Peenemunde rocket research center, where the V-2 rocket --which devasted England--was developed. As noted previously, his dossier was rewritten so he didn't appear to have been an enthusiastic Nazi.

There are hints out there of true and huge secrets but that is all we get, I am inclined to think when I read of the factual known extent of genetic manipulation and space tech ability that we are not even seeing the tip of the hidden iceberg.

Maybe the thieves that steal things like tons of honey are also working for them.

Some interesting stuff
www.greatdreams.com...
edit on 26-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Cover up would be fairly easy because no one would believe anything you said about it. Thread here is a case in point. If something leaked about humans inhabiting Mars people would claim the person was crazy. The search for habitable planets kind of tips our hand in that general direction so to find this SO unbelievable is kind of hard for me.

It is interesting we've reported breakthroughs in the teleportation of data recently, and I've heard for years that black op technology is 20 years ahead of what we know of in typical scientific circles.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Concerning Von Braun, I also remember reading long ago the letters in NASA being close to NAZI is no coincidence and all of NASA is mainly NAZI rocket scientists, supplemented with only a handful of Americans. If you saw the Disney educational film and heard the way they were talking about this you'd get the impression we were planning the Mars trip and building the ship in 1955...I mean he says, we are building this atomic powered spaceship to go to Mars. In another film, this one made in 1957 he says they are going to send 6 of these ships to Mars and it will take 13 months to make the trip. Once in Mars orbit you have to circle the planet for 2 months just to land - hence the need for teleportation I suppose. Consider that most all technological advances of all human history were accomplished in the past few hundred years. Now imagine what we MAY have accomplished in the last 50 or so? I'll bet we don't know and have not been told.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk
There is not one shred of evidence for e.t life. Earth is the only planet that we know has life on it and there's life here still being discovered. No one that's in reality will believe this story.

Not exactly true on many different levels because in reality, I think a lot of people believe this story. It has not been proved and that is a big problem toward verifying the truth of it, but regardless, many people believe it. This Marine himself is the first and most obvious. There may be others in his position and those who know them. The Eisenhower girl and host of that show. I think I believe him. Another thing is that we have found signs of life in space, although it has not always been that complicated, we are sure more complicated life exists. All scientist are pretty much in agreement that it is impossible NOT to be there given the evidence we have found to support it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This topic reeks of insanity... but there are a few bits and pieces of data that make a reasonable person go "Hmmm... ."

Gary McKinnen's story rings true... it isn't embellished or dressed up... and as far as the Alternative 3 stuff I dismissed as crap, I haven't changed my mind BUT our magnetic field that diverts solar radiation IS weakening for the upcoming magnetic pole reversal and our ozone has been greatly depleted, with large holes over areas not just at the Antarctic anymore and we are overpopulated and despoiling our ecosystem more every day... so off world colonies seem prudent... if possible, that is.

I mean, yeah, I know there is tech that is seemingly impossible seen in our skies... I don't know if it's ours or theirs, but a breakaway military industrial complex isn't so far-fetched either because the tech does seem to exist... and some provocative hints have been dropped.

So it isn't so left field as someone who hasn't been exposed to all the data would think... there really might be a there there.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

you mean like a shovel full of # with a cherry on top ?

a glace cherry at that

funBox

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

Yup, as far as this one story... from what I read it doesn't seem even plausible... BUT the idea of a break-away military in space isn't so stupid... that is all.

Respect, sir box.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I kinda like this.... pretty cool.
Reminds me of what British Hacker Gary McKinnon said about "Non-Terrestrial Officers" or "Off world Staff" or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

well they care enough about seeds and spores to create a giant library , why not have the same off planet, seems logical not to keep your eggs in one basket when were such a volatile species

funBox

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am sure everyone has seen this shot of the moon that seems to show some kind of a base established there. This is from the 1955 Disney "animation" an educational film about our space program designed to educate students. This is the film that says we are going to Mars but is mostly about moon exploration. I took a screen shot of the picture of the weird area in case no one has seen it. It's a simulated spaceship with real moon footage in the background. While cruising around the moon these astronauts suddenly say they're picking up high levels of radiation and then this odd set of craters and squares, flashes across the screen with no explanation offered. Before we could pause a film, I guess this was too fast for the kids to catch it, otherwise I think producers must have known it would give students watching cause for concern.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laykilla

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I know its not much, but thw only time I've ever heard of the EDF was in a video game called red faction.

And Duke Nukem Forever, and Earth Defense Force [it is it's own game.]

But yeah, since Red Faction is all about mars -- I'd say that's a fair observation.

In Red Faction: Guerilla (video game), the EDF were the bad guys.
en.wikipedia.org...:_Guerrilla

Great game!

On Topic:

Captain Kaye may be suffering from a memory leakage after his visit to "Rekall". See plot to Total Recall en.wikipedia.org...(1990_film)

We could be looking at a failed memory wipe or a strategic memory upload (to his brain) which failed for some reason. No doubt he is under constant surveillance. His appearance in the media could be part of a more elaborate psy-op "test" - an experiment to judge his recollection of implanted memory and his reaction/other's reactions to it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This site goes in depth a bit in 2 separate stories about this guy. There's an hour and a half video that accompanies it, the interview I guess. It didn't appear to be the same UFO Channel Vid so posting it now.

Special Ops .org
The site claims to be an Elite Magazine for Elite Warriors

They end up saying, "What if it is true?" So these military men are not as doubting as the general public seems to be
Interesting too the motto is "Tell me I can't, and I'll show you I can" or something like that.

Now I am thinking of that famous photo that was taken back in the 40's or 50's of the little girl in the grass and the astronaut (who was not present when the picture was taken) all in white behind her. This links to an hour and a half video interview with Captain Kaye.

I am about 15 minutes into it now and if I had to say more credible or less credible, leaning toward less. Still interesting though.
edit on 26-6-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh, I also had to add the recent Air Force recruiting commercial where the Col. they spotlight says something like, "The things you get to do in the Air Force...the technology... the airplanes, the spaceships, the STARSHIPS... where else could you hope to pilot such technology..." Heh.

Probably just a slip of the tongue that got through editing... buuuuuut.... heh.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I hope this has been fourteen pages of mockery directed at the retired
colonel.. and not any form of "maybe he's telling the truth" kind of dicussion.

Wow ..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Dude you better not be calling my posts a mockery. I'm trying to support these intrepid colonists and marines! Nobody knows the trouble they see.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join