It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

that sounds vaguely familiar...if you find it...pass it along. I wouldn't mind the read...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadySkadi

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I know its not much, but thw only time I've ever heard of the EDF was in a video game called red faction.

This is as far as I got in the thread so far and this is exactly what I was thinking about reading the o.p. Wow and such a terrible movie, can't believe at least two of us saw it... ahem

ETA: oh, guess I was thinking of Red Faction Origins (the movie, didn't know about the video game)... Being a Space Marine would be a cool job though, except for the crew that went up against Aliens, that didn't work out well.

What is some of our worst Movies and video games are just secret records of facts :-(

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It's the root of the whole VA scandal. All these Martian based marines are in line in front of terrestrial one. The Martian group has many exotic and costly to treat ailments. It all makes perfect sense now.

This is just the marginalizing, denigrating attitude I`d expect from the anti-colony crowd. The ailments may be more costly, but so are the sacrifices these Marines have to make...leaving their families on another planet, contracting alien-transmitted STDs, and working under grueling circumstances in a dull red desert at in ODD climate conditions to say the least.

Mitt Romney would have given them a medal, Obama doesn't even do the weekly broadcast former Presidents used to do. Sick of this administration. Kudos to the Marines on Mars.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: butcherguy

20 years and not 1 photo?

If they had people who come and go would they allow cameras? They don't allow cameras in Nuclear plants or many bases a lot of places, would not make any sense for them to be allowed to leave earth with cameras.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

An excellent yarn, Butch! Stag & Spar! And for rigging, it
sounds as if our Leatherneck broke the fall of a big one
without his Fritzie on.

I forgot from the thread already: was that a commissioned
or committed officer? Oh yeah, Captain Kaye, as in the
"Secret Tour of Walter Whatizname". Sense of humor anyway.

I'm a willing walk on for Battletard Grabasstica but not this
installment, sorry. Too much like David Wilcock/ Seth Brindle-
Fly/ uneasy chair/ too much assembly required for my feeble...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

is this a joke post sky ?

My posts here are just as true and serious as the reports of this Marine.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just for fun,why is it so hard for people to understand that a gravitic Craft is no different than a plane and far LESS COMPLICATED,for the love of al things good,this simplest of ideas is still hampering peoples acceptance?

The LEAST LIKELY stumbeling block is like a mountain??

Once you get over this weirdly created and maintained hump,it is a natural evolution to accept Mars and other off-planet colonys and Earths Space Fleet.

What you might find cool is that one of the technologies allows you to build your craft out of ROCK,massive pieces of rock.

You can build a ship which is MADE OF STONE,and travel as if it were weightless.

All I can say is that I am glad people are hearing about these things because for the majority of you it is unsetteling but for those of us who have had interactions already it is very very grounding and comforting.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The ailments may be more costly, but so are the sacrifices these Marines have to make...leaving their families on another planet, contracting alien-transmitted STDs,…cont

WOW! That really puts it in perspective!

That’s WAY worse than anything we had to deal with in my time…‘oh the humanity’!

Do they have ointment for that?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow Capt Kaye instead of Agent Kaye.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I appreciate that you feel that way...but you seem to post as if it's a fact and not a "wild" theory...surely you must understand...that we would need something substantial to get on board that one.

So, can you humor me please, and state what is the source of your confidence in this..."stuff"....being real ?

thanks.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The problem with Marines who have served on Mars is that the Government denies them compensation and retirement benefits and if they go to the press about it the press laugh them off. It's such an injustice. My former employees niece had an uncle who was stationed on Mars and got seriously injured for life. Now I am not sure what the injury exactly was and she didn't want to tell me, but when he filed for benefits they rejected him by citing that the Marines do not operate on Mars. That's how this Government saves money these days. Shame on them.

What's worse is that the Obama Administration has been neglectful of Martian colonies. Informed sources tell us that he considers them "elitist". "We' re all in this together and if the Martians want to be neutral on everything, then they won't get my support" an aide close to him heard him say. Instead of treating them like the intrepid heroes that they are he marginalizes them.

Definately a practical issue many people are facing today and more will face in the future,just wait till they have to answer to the Abductees they allowed to be taken,and it must happen sooner or later.

Anyone with direct involvemtn in this reality already knows that the only sure sign of complete Governmenal disclosure and accountability will be spear-headed by compensation for those who were victimised by the suppression of the truth,this is the natural and only logical fist step to true disclosure.

No one cares to waste time trying to teach the masses anything,people are much to fractured to do that,any disclosure will have to be GLOBAL and in real-time and even at that it will take years for the masses to grasp the new reality and most people alive today will be gone without fully grasping it.

The first sign of real progress will be when we see a Global effort to aknowledge and support all victims of the Global suppression effort,it is believable that it was done for Humanitarian Security IF AND ONLY IF those negatively affected by that intentional and organised and sanctioned suppression are fully aknowledged and compensated,nothing else will do.

If the Governments tell the truth and prove it is the truth by compensating victims rightfully then EVERYONE will believe them,if they do not do this unfortunately because of the fracturing they have actioned,ha ha ha ha people might not even believe the truths anymore,and believe me THAT COULD BE THE END OF HUMANITY because we ARE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE and we NEED TO BE UNITED AND STRONG RIGHT NOW NOT TOMORROW.

edit on 24-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Mitt Romney would have given them a medal

Where do you think all the Fort Knox gold went to. Medals were given; they just can't wear them.

Maybe Obama wanted an trip to the outpost and was denied. That might upset him. He didn't get the once in a life time selfie.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

All I can say is that I am glad people are hearing about these things because for the majority of you it is unsetteling but for those of us who have had interactions already it is very very grounding and comforting.

It is not unsettling one bit. It actually sounds pretty exciting...but...you know...show me the "money"...we have to see it to believe it...this is an unfortunate set of circumstances mainly due to fact that we humans are lying sh**s

edit on 24-6-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

Sounds like the guy watched John Carter.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

F his account is remotely accurate, the evidence is going to be thin on the ground unless others from this unit or force also come forwards and testify to their experiences.

It's not like you get any points or prizes for being the first to rubbish someones account of the fantastic, just as you don't get any for being the last.

I would have to assume that if his story were true, that they are slowly letting us hear these stories to get everyone attuned and ready to be told, otherwise why would he not have had a heart attack or something right off?

I have no doubt that if the story is true they have the ability to stop and disappear any video instantly and would as we always do, forget the whole matter in a week or so.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Maybe Obama wanted an trip to the outpost and was denied. That might upset him. He didn't get the once in a life time selfie.

There were a number of issues. The martian colony wouldn't take up Michelle Obamas diet program. So she ordered Zuckerberg to block the colonies Facebook-account. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. I think it would behoove us not to reveal more at this point.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Sounds like the guy watched John Carter.

Or..... the guy who wrote it.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

There were a number of issues. The martian colony wouldn't take up Michelle Obamas diet program. So she ordered Zuckerberg to block the colonies Facebook-account. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. I think it would behoove us not to reveal more at this point.

True. It's way too deep a rabbit hole for most of mankind.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
It is an interesting situation shared how accurate unsure? @ times it was thought up that DNA extractions would be needed to generate-clone an enhanced human/? group force that could go out there into the cosmos biologically designed for cosmic inhabitance for whatever reasons... That are not humans native to EA*RTH but genetically from here or human.

Personally I believe this has been a goal for them and has probably created some truly odd and scary beings. DNA manipulation and cloning started in the 30's I have little doubt that there have been and are many "Mysterious Island" testing labs out there.

Think of the things they actually TELL us, then IMAGINE the things they don't.
www.research.ufl.edu...

Have they rows of lab grown brains making up quantum computers? Do they have star trek style replicators?

A University of Florida scientist has grown a living “brain” that can fly a simulated plane, giving scientists a novel way to observe how brain cells function as a network.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

How would you explain the gasoline costs in the US are very high right now, when the supply is overabundant?

a bit of thread derailment....

ok...how much does a liter (I don't do gallons) unleaded petrol cost in the US.

Here in Croatia...a lowly redneck country...I pay 2 $ per liter ? I'm willing to bet that the US price is at least half that.

I would explain the gasoline cost in the US as extremely cheap...due to overabundancy. Just as expected.

A lot of stuff involved anyway.This a small part.
www.businessweek.com...

Most of the surge in oil production has happened in places such as North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, and Oklahoma, far from refining hubs and big population centers. With competition fierce for limited pipeline capacity, producers have begun moving crude on barges and trains, adding as much as $17 a barrel to the price of domestic oil. That extra cost eventually makes its way to the price at the pump. Ethanol requirements have backfired. The idea was to stretch a limited oil supply, cut reliance on imported crude, and make use of abundant corn harvests. But today the ethanol program is raising costs for refiners even as the price of oil has fallen 10 percent over the last year.

edit on 24-6-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join