It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: butcherguy

You have to start wondering, where there is smoke...

We had the Navy Pilot that came forward with pretty much the same story years ago. Anyone have it my copy is gone it seems. He claimed he had beening flying in space on missions for years and had seen lighted cities on planets to far to reach.Many many others.

Secret Space Program Whistle blower Capt. Mark Richards Project Camelot
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is interesing from Zaron's thread in 2009

Efforts to conquer space began in earnest in the early 1960s when the first U.S. manned spacecraft Freedom 7 was successfully launched and recovered May 5, 1961. Both Astronaut Alan Shepard and the Freedom 7 were flown safely by helicopter to the deck of the USS Lake Champlain within 11 minutes of landing. With that successful recovery, President John F. Kennedy challenged the nation to land men on the moon and return them safely to earth before 1970.

Space Program drives Navy to reorganization. In answer to the challenge, NASA launched the Apollo Space Program. It soon became apparent that supporting the space program would be a significant priority for the Navy. Indeed, support of the space program and the launching of its own satellite navigation systems drove a number of organizational changes within the Navy. Along with some existing challenges the Navy had been battling for some time.

I think these are the ones you are looking for

enjoy.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just to stir the pot...

www.iflscience.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This isn't the first "crazy" guy to admit to a career in the space marines. It kinda makes you wonder if the people going missing worldwide are off to the colonies.
If the worst happens on earth we may yet survive as a species if the colonies are real.

edit on 23-6-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaytay
As you already know the technology that the military or NASA is never completely revealed and rumors have been around that their technology is 30 - 40 years ahead of what they admit. So who knows some things sound off the wall and they are not going to tell us, so your guess is as good as anybodies and maybe some day will will find out some of the truth.

Absolutely, and I've read this theory on ATS along time ago, or maybe it was the ARMY's technology is 50 years ahead.

and I agree even if the story is a hoax, it doesn't rule out the theory of a military presence in space.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I know its not much, but thw only time I've ever heard of the EDF was in a video game called red faction.

This is as far as I got in the thread so far and this is exactly what I was thinking about reading the o.p. Wow and such a terrible movie, can't believe at least two of us saw it... ahem

ETA: oh, guess I was thinking of Red Faction Origins (the movie, didn't know about the video game)... Being a Space Marine would be a cool job though, except for the crew that went up against Aliens, that didn't work out well.

edit on 23-6-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadySkadi

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
I know its not much, but thw only time I've ever heard of the EDF was in a video game called red faction.

This is as far as I got in the thread so far and this is exactly what I was thinking about reading the o.p. Wow and such a terrible movie, can't believe at least two of us saw it... ahem

EDF is a French energy company.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
So, is the US Govt. using acid on some of their troops again?

Where do I volunteer??

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Andrew Basiago said that our government has been on Mars for many years and he said that he also was sent there as a child while working with his father.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
Andrew Basiago said that our government has been on Mars for many years and he said that he also was sent there as a child while working with his father.

And his proof is....?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

20 years and not 1 photo?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
captain doosh is not a marine he is a psycho that isn't on his meds, yeah I said it sometimes sterilization pills and mind control pills are effin good. like bacon good dammit.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I only have one question:

Why did the super secret training base have to be on Titan?

Seems a bit far away. Why not on one of Jupiter's moons? Or the far side of the moon?

All the heavy hitting nations on Earth are involved, right? So you only need to hide it from the public, which would be the far side of the moon....

Other than that........

Oh....yah. When I was in the Navy, if I had walked up to a marine and called them a "Naval Infantry"?

Hahahaha....would have been a heck of a bar fight! hahahaha.

But yah.....seems ligit.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

thanks for the reply.
i definitely smell what you're cooking back there but remain skeptical of any & all 'fast-food franchises'

(keeping with the metaphor..)
it doesn't take a genius to figure out "what they're serving is not good for us"
..nothing beats grandma's home cooking & hopefully some of us stay true to the original recipes

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

where did this dick head get acclimated to space, even on earth marines will spend a week or two in kuwait before rolling into Iraq one bullet purpose, get used to the desert before that was 2 months in mojave viper in death valley basically where was his PT going on at the effin moon gym, GTFO

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was properly brainwashed by the Isis martian splinter cell while guarding emails and hard drives at the IRS.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i have used remote viewing to see certain aspects of the secret space program. we build mother ships underground in a base out west and we use them to colonize other planets beyond our solar system. they are cigar shaped vehicles that use a blackhole generator to create a 'hole' through space and time and jump to other systems. they also carry the triangular ships which are fighters and bombers.

we do have a base(s) on the moon and mars.

we do off world extrasolar exploration.

there are intelligent alien species.

the breakaway civilzation is a least a 1000 years ahead of our present technology.

they have merged quantum computers with the human mind and they have the ability to project human consciousness/awareness to any point in space time.

a marine saying he defended human colonies on mars isnt an unreasonable claim at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zyrktec

can u draw a picture of technical details i think its bunk to be blunt about it. If you can remote view what is the tatto i have on my left bicep and how many special objects can you see? I reside in Pennsylvania and you are looking for a dangerous jack in the box, might even be a suicide bomber tattoo you never know but if it is, how many sticks of tnt are on the mofo? Remote view that?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I do not belive that secretly preparing a shelter for SOME of Humanity is the right thing to do.

Had Humanity been told there was a direct and reasonable threat to them and been asked to work together to build such shelters on behalf of us all then great.

If your family was going to be drowned to death along with 6 Billion other people but some rich greedy Humanitarian terrorist had perpeared a shelter for their own Family and left yours to die,would you think this was a good thing being done on behalf of Humanity?

If anyone has built shelters off-planet it is because they know of Humanitys One true History,and they will not share it with anyone,they will allow everyone to die.

They do not have a right to take an individuals hope away,and this is because they know very very well that we ALL have an EQUAL chance of survival on Earth,they KNOW THIS,they have NO ADVNTAGES here,and they are trying to make themselves the chosen few who may represent and control what is left of Humanity post-event,they plan on controlling education and Industry and religon,and everything else after the event is over,as they have done over and over.

People do not understand the Earth will be wiped in HOURS not years or days or months,it will happen in hours.

A survivor may have started in Russia and may end up in America,we are talking a Planet that will look like a SnowGlobe after it has been shaken.

I say that Humanity votes on who survives off-planet,that we together choose our future representatives.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zyrktec

Sorrt but his and YOURS are both unreasonable!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have read on various other threads recently, about how concerned people are in The U.S. ; of people being at large in society with mental health issues.

More importantly...how do you prevent them to get into the positions of power...like congress, presidents, senators...and defense ministers.

As for this guy's story...I eat that SF sh** like it's nobody busyness. I have a hard time coming to grips with this reality that surrounds me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join