It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Well, I never have claimed monopoly to foresee the future, I just have all the time said that it is possible to see the future in advance clearly, it requires just to be self secure and discipline to develop such an intuition, but that is essentially all.

The point is that whoever starts to think that it is not logical, it is not possible to foresee future by sure will not see nothing and even if he has some luck of beginner soon becomes discouraged, it attributes the achievement just to the law of large numbers or what ever other explanation that denies the fact of clairvoyance.

There is always faith in the result, if you have negative one you get just nothing, but with positive
one the door to inner kingdoms of wisdom is opened, like with magic.

Congratulations,

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: grainofsand
...I predict boring extra time and penalties tonight

...0-0 at extra time so I'm half way there, I must be psychic/reader/enlightened/omg, if it goes to penalties then I claim a prediction!!!

*Edit*
2nd half of extra time now!!!! A clear prediction!
...maybe if it ends in penalties you will agree I can see the future as much as you OP?

I claim a prediction which actually came true lol, lovng my accuracy!!!
....the OP can only dream of such accurate results lol xxx ...indicative or not, u decide.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
So do you stand by your claims now??!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Can't wait for the final...what is the OP predictition I wonder?

*Edit*
I love that my prediction for tonights match came true as stated lol

edit on 9-7-2014 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I stand on my claims, moreover, check carefully the winner of this so tied match, a world cup potential champion is emerging from it.

This is not just opportunistic luck, but a well done high quality soccer level of game.

The winner team is a tremendous rival to Germany, is indeed arriving through real merits not just because some other team made all the hard work in advance.

We are watching a genuine Finalist of world cup. Poor of Brazilians, they believe the tragedy is over, that is not the case, even the team that lose in last minute this match will demolish them in the battle for third place.

All what they got with such a plot against Columbia was a 4th place, and the Price was the second Maracanazo in History, several times worst than the first one.

What a horrible ridicule for a miserable semifinalist last position!.

Columbian players were received Yesterday with Honors, as Heroes, who cares of a 4th place in a world cup when Brazil players knows that their careers are ended??, they don't have any future, Brazil will never forgive their incompetence. Neymar is the only one that perhaps will have more job after this fiasco, he must be grateful with Zuniga. The Columbian made him a huge favor with that injury, saved his neck although he broken his back.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/9/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GroidNificent your prediction is looking good now buddy!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I stand on my ability to separate alpha male beliefs from wild assertions lol xxx

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What Brazil did on the 4th of July in Fortaleza altered drasticaly all the causal lines I was perceiving originally, since Columbia, if this would be a fair world cup, and not a prearranged one with influenced referees, might have arrived even over Germany to the final, to dispute a South American final.

However, even the day before all the mess that was caused on that game, I posted this about Argentina:

July 3th 2014 @ 01:50 PM posted by the Angel of Lightness
For my Argentinan readers I want also to warn you that this game of tomorrow is entirely different than all the others your national team have played before in this world cup. ..... Be prepared even for the unthinkable and unexpected. Support your team fairly in spite of what ever final outcome the match produces, they will deserve it.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:17 PM by the Angel of Lightness
I know it sounds terrible that a world cup played in South America would have only one South American country arriving ... but that only regional team can perfectly win the world cup 2014.

Notice that in that particular post I only mentioned two South American countries with possibilities to progress, Columbia and Argentina, so in some way I was feeling that Brazilians were not going to make it.

About my forecast right before this match:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM by the Angel of Lightness
Think on that my friend , before to come here to give lessons of what is or what is not a Maracanazo please. Don't expect another Maracanazo happening today, it is something a person can see once in life, neither Argentina nor Netherlands are in their positions right now thanks to the help of the referees, they have worked more honestly their arrival to semifinal, so they are not going to be beaten in such horrendous manner.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
This evening it is not realistic to wait for an easy definition long before the regulatory time enters in its last third, even possibly a so tied result along almost all the match. Perhaps we are going to be extra time or a last minute definition, anyway I expect a long agony for today, not another overwhelming result.

This is a national soccer team that never before has disputed the final of world cup, their country actually did it in 1978 , 1986 and 1990, winning two times, but all of these guys that have won today were not yet born in 1978 and the elder ones were just babies or children in 1986 or 1990 respectively.

Please since now, it is clear what is my forecast for the results of the semifinal, without nothing to hide, I have already mentioned that Brazil tragedy is not already ended, they are just in the middle of it, their match with Netherlands is going to be also extremely painful, I feel pity for Mr Scolari, he must be retired years ago, this cup will kill him.

Germany will taste a very different kind of rival in the Final, one that make them feel that perhaps it would be better to reserve some of the goals they have already done Yesterday for that day instead. Germans spent too much energy in a match that was not the important one and have now the public and the referees at Maracana against them.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Why don't you just drop the whole pretence of mystical prediction and just chat footie with the boys like you clearly want to?

It's ok, honestly

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Well Skala, the point is that ethics is not a mere human invention, as many skeptics, agnostics or atheist people believe, is something supernatural, there is a universal ethics, and who ever breaks it pays the consequences, through the law of compensation.

what has caused this horrible outcome for Brazil that has organized a world cup investing work and millions in many stadiums?

The issue here my friends is so simple, violation of one elemental basic rule:

Thou_shalt_not_steal

The Brazilian officers that are involved in the plot against Croatia, Chile and Columbia, violated the 9th commandment of the Decalogue.

en.wikipedia.org...

Mineirazo was the punishment their carry to their nation. If you are not Christian, Muslim or Jewish, just think in Karma Law, a very universal metaphysical principle. It was Columbian the team that might have played with Germany BeloHorizonte, but the Spanish referee at Fortaleza favored Brazil all the time. Columbia suffered 31 not punished faults of Brazil and even made a soon goal that was annulled by the referee.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

it does not matter how well arranged is a cheating operation, always at the end brings more deception to the one is in behind it than to anybody else.

I said in one previous post that this will even boost a political crisis to the President Dilma Rouseff, it is not only a game, in Brazil soccer is a so serious business, is a national passion, also a national patrimony and part of their identity.

The Angel of Lightness

link   

I feel honestly mercy for the common people of Brazil that believe in their national team, that were with all the good will thinking that they were advancing fairly and not with the help of referees.

The Brazilian people in the stadiums still have my respect, they are going to be the most severe judges over the responsible of this fiasco, you are going to see.

Barbosa, the goal keeper of Brazil in the Maracanazo of 1950 died in poverty and also blamed until his very last day of life for that national tragedy, what do you think is going to wait for these guys of this national team?

With good reason David Luiz was with his hands in high praying to God after the match ended.

Brazilians need to learn from this so painful lesson that they need to change the people that is in positions of power, clean their system of corruption, to prevent so sad scenarios like this one they are suffering.

The Angel of Lightness

link   

let me finish saying that I feel the great achievement of this thread was not only the ability to have foresaw the arrival of the Mineirazo to Brazil, the worst defeat in their History something only our generation have witnessed

June 23th 2014 posted by the Angel of Lightness
I said once and I repeat here my original claim, from the opening post of this prediction, we could see a second Maracanazo occurring in this world cup ....

Second also to have predicted the advance so far of many teams of countries never were before in the 16th round, like Switzerland, USA, Nigeria , Greece and Belgium or that were long time without arriving again to it as Chile or Mexico, countries that never before entered in quarter finals like Columbia and Costa Rica, or were 20 years excluded of Semifinals and final as Argentina , that part of the analysis given to 2014 world cup was pretty positive.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:55 PM by the Angel of lightness

Possibly this thread since the beginning caught the attention precisely because it was forecasting a result that is shocking with the traditional stereotypes of what is a strong team and which is not, But this world cup of 2014 , as I pointed correctly, is going to be a very different one with respect to the past ones.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:49 PM by the Angel of lightness
This is a tournament of surprises, and Costa Rica and Chile have been the typical cases, so for the ones that believe they know more football than anybody else I have a suggestion, don't judge based on stereotypes.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:49 PM by the Angel of lightness
Costa rica will prove to be the most difficult rival Netherlands will find in this world cup, with some brilliant moments that may cause a lot of stress to the Dutch players.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:41 PM by the Angel of Lightness
The truth is that Switzerland and Belgium are going to play this Wednesday until death, they are not going to make the things easy for any of their two rivals, and if they find opportunities they are going to capitalize them and moreover they are not going to forgive mistakes of any kind, a goal can emerge from any miscalculation.

Third, The great campaign of the previous first runner up (Netherlands) in this cup, something that contrast a lot with the outcome of the previous Champion (Spain)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM by the Angel of Lightness
I don't think the Dutch team will fail into win this game, otherwise Netherlands might be forced to go against Brazil and Columbia, that could create a lot of troubles in their plans toward the cup.

They have a clear goal in to win the cup and they don't like surprises as for instance Columbia, they will win over Chile to avoid any possibility to jeopardize their chance to go smoothly...

Fourth, many members that came to the thread initially with some skepticism developed the confidence to make their own successful forecasts, so their intuition was stimulated by the discussion and that makes me feel happy, after all more people now knows that this is indeed possible and for their own experiences.

I can mention members like grainofsand, TruthxIsxInxThexMist, John666. They deserve also credit, since their predictions enriched this thread and made it even more interesting. The thread became prophetic not from my only solely effort, but for the forecasts of other people too that became interested on it.

The Angel of Lightness

John666 posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:57 PM
I predict that Brazil is going to defeat Colombia without penalties, but maybe with the help of referees.

John666 posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:52 AM
I think that Neymar's injury changed everything for everybody in the grand scheme of things

TruthxIsxInxThexMist posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:45 AM
Today's games Netherlands to win and Argentina but both will be tight games!

TruthxIsxInxThexMist posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM

I'll give my predictions:

Brazil 2 Columbia 2 (actually there was a second Goal of Columbia annulled that day by the Spanish referee)

originally posted by: grainofsand posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
..I predict boring extra time and penalties tonight judging by the current state of Holland/Argentina?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I am oft mistaken for a sceptic on these boards, and yet i have seen my own death, talked with spirits and travelled through time on occasion and to the furthest edges of space. It's just that i see your thread for what it is - footie chat. Which i enjoy btw

Regardless, your estimation that Brazil would get their hides tanned was widely shared by many - i did the same to a room full of people, though in more detail than your own, but meh.

Despite my own belief in karma, this is not why Brazil lost.

In short, their team is well short of the qualities needed. They had no leaders on the pitch. Fred is about as good a striker as my nan who died 20 years ago (in spite of his 18 or so international goals). Scolari is slavishly loyal to a core of unreliable players. Their senior players do not take responsibility for mistakes and put it down to bad luck. Their full-backs think that they are wingers, but not being the legendary Cafu or Roberto Carlos they are unable to fulfil both roles. They cannot handle pressure. Most of the team now play in Europe, which when coupled with blanket coverage of world-wide club games means that their once famous mystique to European players is long gone. David Luis cannot hold his position, mark a player or organise a defence, which in the absence of Thiago Silva as captain means it all falls apart. Their midfield lacks the experience to dictate tempo. The out of practice Julio Caesar is now a demoralised average shot stopper and little more. They have poor movement. They believed that the emotion of losing Neymar would carry them through against Germany which is just plain silly.

Add this to a match against the supremely savvy, ruthless and efficient Germans and it was really a foregone conclusion. Simples.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes indeed TruthxlsxlnxtheMist,

Brazil passing to semifinal without Neymar is in fact Half Brazil, in that sense the game played in so difficult and dramatic way with Columbia represented the most important the hosts had in this world cup.

Now, possibilities to win against Germany, even if the referees gave them just a hand, I am really doubtful they still have. Although Germany passed over France with the minimum possible favorable result 1-0, is going to make this Brazilian team look horrible, I would not want to be for just a moment in their shoes, it would be several times better that they would have lost that match with Columbia in Fortaleza than to pass to do the ridicule is waiting for them ahead.

A terrible negative score against Brazil in their game with Germany is what I clearly see waiting, almost unbelievable. This will be so sad for that country that has had a lot of glories in he past in this sport and also to have won more times the world cup than none else in History.

You were spot on about this VERY NEGATIVE result for Brazil! 7 - 1. What a disaster!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The problem my friend is that it doesn't matter what level of accuracy my predictions may have you are never going to accept them since you have something against Predictions in General, so the problem is not in me but in your way to see this activity.

Where were you when that Penalty was corruptly given to Brazil???

Think on that my friend , before to come here to give lessons of what is or what is not a Maracanazo please. Don't expect another Maracanazo happening today, it is something a person can see once in life, neither Argentina nor Netherlands are in their positions right now thanks to the help of the referees, they have worked more honestly their arrival to semifinal, so they are not going to be beaten in such horrendous manner.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

No...the problem is that you were wrong on most of your prediction and changed it over the course of days and game play to fit a scenario in your head. See, the problem with predictions such as the one you are claiming is that there are too many individual minds in the mix that are able to think for themselves and adapt. As other posters have clearly pointed out, you didn't even have Germany advancing, yet here they are in the final.

And again, this is not a Maracanazo, it would have to be a final match for that to be the case. Sure Brazil was beaten badly, but they would still have another game after that had they won. People calling this a Maracanazo are simply trying to relate it to another time when they lost. There are plenty of analysts out there saying it is NOT another Maracanazo simply for the fact that in 1950, Brazil thought their team was unbeatable and it was a huge upset. This time they knew they would be very lucky to get to the finals if that were to occur. Like I said, your comparison does not hold up.

Either way, you are not likely to quit making these ridiculous predictions you make so I will just look forward to your next big FAIL and be ready to post.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Now that everybody is asking what happened to Brazil? Some say that it was the abscence of the attacker Nymar, or the one of deffender Thiago Silva, to blame about the Mineirazo.

The fact is that Edson Arantes do Nacimento Pele, the maximum Idol of the Brazilian Football warned just in April that this national team 2014 was extremely weak, that he didnt see on it any star at all.

Pele had indeed voice of Prophet, he felt the weakness where others didn't see it. .
www.sambafoot.com...

Here is another version of the Prophetic interview granted by Pele about the weakness of Brazilian National soccer team prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com...

I'm sad to say this but I don't see the way Brazil will be able to avoid another dramatic negative result in their game for third place with Netherlands, the issues in the team are many and the moral is extremely weaken, too much damaged by the Mineirazo.

I'm also afraid that this can open the door to some really grave situation, possibly a social explosion, in different parts of the country.

This danger is so clear that the President of Brazil Dilma Rouseff has released a communication to all the nation trying to maintain the control of the situation. If the things go out of control it would be terrible, it should jeopardize a world cup that anyway has been in many aspects unique.

My prayers now are for Brazil and the Brazilians, God give them the courage to go through this bitter hour with dignity and maintaining the serenity and calm. There is also an Olympia projected to be celebrated in 2016, that might be severely affected if something terrible occur in Brazil.

www.bdlive.co.za...

Thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/10/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,
I think we must all be concious that what Brazil has experienced is really a terrible bitter experience, is good also to put ourselves in their shoes for a a moment.

This is a country in which Football has been a passion of masses, almost a religion, also a poweful force that has maintained a so diverse nation joined, working all together, is part of their faith, in the core of their national identity. I feel is fair to wish for Brazil a better future, they tried the best they could to arrange a great world cup in 2014.

This cup is in many aspects unique, it was the one of many surprises, some have been sweet other so sour. Pele is an example that from somethinig so sad , as the Maracanazo of 1950, a better future can come when it is used as a source of inspiration to improve.

I feel blessed to have seen this world cup, joyful of the great progress of the soccer for countries like Costa Rica, Belgium, Chile, Columbia, that became protagonists of it.

Please lets be fair with a country that hosted all these teams in good terms, showing great hospitality and offering to the visitors an openess that is part of their character.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I don't know if my Mexican, Columbian and American readers agreed with this, but my suspicion is that the Sunday a lot of South and North Americans are going to be supporting Argentina for the final of The world cup.

I don't have any doubt in my mind that the ample majority of Brazilians prefer to see Argentina with world cup than Germany, after all Brazil is still in pain for the humiliation and it is the only country that won 5 times the cup, also only Brazil and Spain have won it in other continent.

Besides that, None European country ever have won in the Americas. If Germany wins they will have 4 cups, just only one less than Brazil and will have reached the priviledge to say they won in the Americas.

Possibly my friends of this side of the ocean are going to vomit before the game starts this sunday at Maracana, but I am quite sure which team they will support, after all the defeat of Brazil in Mineirao was almost sure due to the absence of Neymar and da Silva and the lack of coordination that caused in the team. A team without leaders is always in severe crisis, specially if those leaders where the only ones available. Argentina is coming after have defeated the most successful team along almost all the tournament: Netherlands, after have won against a complete team of the highest quality, one that has been first runner up in world cup.

www.eplhighlights.net...

I insist without that game with Columbia on July 4th in Fortaleza it would never have occured Mineirazo. The national soccer team of Columbia with the expulsion of the defender Da silva and the injury of offensor Neymar, served in silver plate to Germany a so rare and unusual opportunity to strike Brazil that only once in almost a century occur. Brazil was only defeated by 5 goals of difference, before this time, once, in 1920 in a match of Copa America with Uruguay.

www.bbc.com...

I am sorry to contradict ,but the merits of Germany in that victory 7-1 in Mineirao are much less than what the international media is recognizing, they are creating an illusion that this sunday could vanish in also impressive way.

I am afraid the media is making my German friends to live in a dream, the statistics can't lie. It is clear that the same team that became tied with Mexico and Chile and won over Croatia
and Columbia, even accepting that it was in a controversial way, that were all strong rivals in this cup, couldn't have been beaten in such a way by Germany, if they would have been playing under normal circumstances.

www.latinpost.com...

I dare to predict that Germany is going to have a difficult game in Maracana this sunday, at least is going to be a real exchange of possibilities for both teams, is not going to be another overwhelming victory, and Argentina is going to show why is playing that final over who was a tremendous productive and succesful team almost all the tournament: Netherlands.

Now, if Germany loses the cup in Maracana this sunday, for excess of confidence, due to arrive to the game believing that the cup is already theirs before to play it , understimating Argentina, and still dreaming in the artifitial result they got over Brazil, it would not be surprising for me if the Brazilians News Papers report that as also a kind of Maracanazo suffered by the Germans overseas.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/11/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So, are we to blame refereeing decisions for the Netherlands impressive win tonight?
Unlucky Brazil, 4th isn't bad, but if you deem it to be a national tragedy as the OP has stated, then perhaps your country must be in pretty good shape when obvious first world problems like the FIFA World Cup are so important to you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join