It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

Have you ever read the posts at the beginning of this Thread? they were more than a week ago, on those posts there were clear forecasts of the matches we are seeing now.

Your guesses are respectable ,but they arrive just on the same week of the matches, I predicted them since June 23th, and with precise names of which teams were going to play on them, and forecasts of what to expect as results.

TheAngelofLightness post June 23th 2014 12.55 AM
I can predict that if Columbia ....is going to be in the final with great chances to win against Netherlands. That might be the only possible scenario to don't see Brazil also in the final against the Dutch team, and a great possibility to don't see Netherland winning it.
Let me repeat this again, if Columbia ....., it might be able to repeat another Maracanazo, that Brazil will never forget in History, in case the Carioca team could overcome Chile.
if Brazil passes, Columbia vs Brazil will be the best game of all the world cup

TheAngeloflightness post June 23th 11.49 pm
Now for the ones of you that like France, let me say that ....is going to be a really nightmare for the Germans. Sorry ,but I don't perceive this world cup being served for the Teutons in spite of their great
soccer past.
Costa rica will prove to be the most difficult rival Netherlands will find in this world cup, with some brilliant moments that may cause a lot of stress to the Dutch players.

Now, Argentina or America ( the two appear really tied in the oracle right now) will have a very difficult games against Belgium, among the the best of this world cup, with great movements and possibilities of goal.

As you can see I was not wrong also in my forecast on this match, Belgium vs America became a so tied game and they are practically ending the regulatory time.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Great, thats just great. I still would rather, now that we know the quarter final line up, to just place your picks for winners. I dont think thats too much to ask.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear readers,

My sixth sense is saying to me that there is anxiety in the air to bet for who is going to be the winner of the world cup, please be prudential, this is a sport, is something beautiful but not to lose the mind for it.

To the semifinal of the football Soccer world cup 2014 will arrive at least two countries that never before have won the world championship, and at most two that have won it before.

I can foresee that in the final there will be by sure at least one country that never before has won it.

What I can perceive now is that The Fifa world cup would be won apparently, as it happened in the 2010 version of this competition, by a country that never before got it.

Interestingly the oracle clearly shows that the new world champion team has its housing training arena in a city that every year celebrates a very colorful carnival. That is precisely the way is going to be received the world cup in that country.

This Friday becareful to assume that the winners are going to be necessarily the countries with largest Historial in world cup, many people is betting strongly by following forecasts that are exclusively based on such statistics, when it is clear that the spirit of this world cup is the one of surprises and of an unfolding of new revelations in Football.

The actual performance on this cup of each team is the best indicator of what we can expect to occur, don't let the appearances deceive you. To live of past glories is dangerous, remember only the present exists, the future is ahead of us, but the past is a time that is essentially dead.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/1/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Brazil vs. Columbia (Brazil)

France vs. Germany (France)

Netherlands vs. Costa Rica (Netherlands)

Argentina vs. Belgium (Belgium)

Stop writing paragraphs and being cryptic, make your picks for those games.

Brazil vs. France (Brazil)

Netherlands vs. Belgium (Belgium)

Brazil vs. Belgium

(Brazil)

Those are my final picks. If you dont just straight out make your picks like I have done, I dont care how many paragraphs and ifs you have written, you will forever be a coward in my eyes.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'll give my predictios:

Brazil 2 Columbia 2 (3rd goal scored in extra time but to which team I dont know)

France 1 Germany 1 (decided on Penalties)

Netherlands 2 Costa Rica 1 (could be in extra time)

Argentina 1 Belgium 0 (In 90 Mins)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light

This Friday matches are going to be counted among the best games not only of the 2014 world cup, but of all History of soccer. This was longly predicted in advance in my posts, since the very begining of the thread, as well as the results we can expect to see. It is only needed to read carefully what I have written on them to be able to verify with clarity what is going to be the outcome.

Just only skepticism, stubborness or possibly laziness, from my point of view, is what can explain if somebody is still doubtful of what is going to occur, since at this point it is clear that I have been extremely accurate in my forecasts in General.

What I can perceive about the world cup it has been granted by God, so he is the only one that I obey and also from which I accept commands, orders or ultimatums, since he is actually the only one that owns the future. There is people that use divinination (Tobacco readings, tea leaves readings, etc ) or any other sort of tricks to guess future. In my case is entirely different, what I know about it is part of a mystical experience, so even the way I post is already given to me by the divinity.

Football Soccer in particular and sport in general always have had historic pages that change dramatically all what it was written before, even along decades, tomorrow will be remembered in the annals of this sport for many decades as the turning point in all the trends that the FIFA world cups have shown in the past.

President Santos of Columbia is doing well in to be present in that stadium of Fortaleza this Friday. He is not going to be disappointed at all. Moreover, independently of what those fellows of the national team will do in their future after this friday, just only for what they are going to do tomorrow they deserve to be awarded by their goverment as heroes.

sports.yahoo.com...

Please for my Columbian readers be prudent in the way you are going to react during and after the match, Euphoria, as well as any other emotion, are not excuse for excesses. Remember that we all must give to God balance of our actions and respond to him, and our future is entirely in his hands.

For my Argentinan readers I want also to warn you that this game of tomorrow is entirely different than all the others your national team have played before in this world cup. Belgium is far better than any other team Argentina has dealed with in 2014, so it is unlikely that strategies that played easily with other rivals might work in the same way with this one in particular. Be prepared even for the unthinkable and unexpected. Support your team fairly in spite of what ever final outcome the match produces, they will deserve it.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/3/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Brazil vs. Columbia

France vs. Germany

Netherlands vs. Costa Rica

Argentina vs. Belgium

Predict the winners, or be a false prophet in my eyes and anyone who reads this. The choices are right there, if you know the outcome, your next response will only be those outcomes. If you do not respond with your predicted outcomes, I will only be forced, by god, to interpret that you do not know the outcomes.
edit on 3-7-2014 by intrepid because: Slight slur removed.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

This is for the ones of you that have not yet read the opening posts of this thread to know what it was predicting.

About the possibilities for Columbia and Netherlands to arrive to final if they overcome 2nd stage of world cup:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:55 AM
if Columbia ...able to win their respective games of this second stage that starts this next week, ...is going to be in the final with great chances to win against Netherlands.

That might be the only possible scenario to don't see Brazil also in the final against the Dutch team, and a great possibility to don't see Netherland winning it.

Since we are no longer in 2nd stage, but in quarter finals it is clear that all the prerequisities for this prediction are done so it is clear what is going to be the outcome.

Concerning the quality of the game, but not the outcome, of tomorrow in Fortaleza:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over the referees, but ....they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:55 AM Now, if Brazil passes, Columbia vs Brazil will be the best game of all the world cup( with various of the best goals of this cup)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
If you believe in surprises watch carefully Columbians in this world cup. They can be for Brazil what Costa Rica might be in the second stage for the team of Netherlands, a really complicate and unpredictable rival.

That also respond what kind of match the people that have reserved seats in the stadium Fortaleza are going to see.

Concerning what I was perceiving coming for Germany and France:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
Now for the ones of you that like France, let me say that ...is going to be a really nightmare for the Germans. Sorry ,but I don't perceive this world cup being served for the Teutons in spite of their great soccer past.

About what the oracle was saying about Costa Rica and Netherlands:

Costa rica will prove to be the most difficult rival Netherlands will find in this world cup, with some brilliant moments that may cause a lot of stress to the Dutch players.

About the advance of Netherlands:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
They have a clear goal in to win the cup and they don't like surprises as for instance Columbia, they will win over Chile to avoid any possibility to jeopardize their chance to go smoothly toward the final on this world cup.

Respect to Germany possibilities:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:59 PM
Now, concerning your expectations of Germany, let me respectfully to keep them for 2018, This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:16 PM
Germany don't have shown anything in this world cup yet that suggests they are going to advance in a semifinal or final, they will be beaten in a so painful way by France.

Now, the winners of that game will have an almost impossible challenge ahead, to defeat the winner among Columbia, Brazil, .....to confront Netherlands.

Now, about Argentina and Belgium, also there was an Oracle reading about this:

Now, Argentina or America ( the two appear really tied in the oracle right now) will have a very difficult games against Belgium, among the the best of this world cup, with great movements and possibilities of goal. Those games will be the ones I perceive more likely to have some significant variation in the final outcome.Anyway whoever passes as a result will end the world cup defeated by Netherlands

Finaly about which countries are going to arrive to semifinal, everything it was already said here in this thread more than 10 days ago and it is all in the quotes reproduced above, you don't need to check anything else.

The only doubt that I expressed in my own last quote, and it is right now still a cunundrum for many professional predictors is concerning the game between Belgium and Argentina, both countries are absolutely tied in all statistical aspects by the way.

However, I can say that among them there is a difference that can make the balance bend to one side, and it is the strength of their defense and their goal keeper, and in that only aspect, that counts a lot either for the definition in regulatory 90 minutes, or extra time , but more over through penalties, there is no doubt which of the two teams is stronger: it is Belgium.

If Argentina does not concrete a significant advantage in goals during the regulatory time, or if the Belgians mark the first goal, or If the match arrived tied 0-0 to the first 90 minutes , Argentina will lose its passing to semifinal. The same can be said in the definition through penalties and Belgium would be the fourth team to go.

I know it sounds terrible that a world cup played in South America would have only one South American country arriving to semifinal, but the really relevant point here is that that only regional team can perfectly win the world cup 2014.

Notice that I have not omitted nothing, I fully responded all the inquiries and moreover I didn't change what I said, I respected my own forecasts of the beginning of the thread.

Please read carefullly this post since I am not going to reply again until we arrive to semifinals.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/3/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

No need for all those words. Make your picks.

Brazil vs. Columbia

France vs. Germany

Netherlands vs. Costa Rica

Argentina vs. Belgium

Argentina does have the home advantage, that may count for something.

And what are you talking about 'if the game goes to extra time, if its 0-0, if if if if if...there are no ifs, because God has already decided all the outcomes, so you either know them or you dont, the future is already set in stone isnt it? Make your picks, or be viewed as a coward.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You were wrong about Germany France game.
I predict that Brazil is going to defeat Colombia without penalties, but maybe with the help of referees.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Having read the entire thread I find this so called psychic the worse I have seen on ats.
Don't give up your day job

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 4-7-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Brazil v Columbia was a very close game and Brazil were lucky to get through it, as for Germany, they played well enough to win their game. Now Brazil v Germany should be a top game and a very tough one. I have it as Brazil to win but now Neymar is out (who has been their best player), they may not win against Germany!

Today's games Netherlands to win and Argentina but both will be tight games!

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Brazil v Columbia was a very close game and Brazil were lucky to get through it, as for Germany, they played well enough to win their game. Now Brazil v Germany should be a top game and a very tough one. I have it as Brazil to win but now Neymar is out (who has been their best player), they may not win against Germany!

Today's games Netherlands to win and Argentina but both will be tight games!

Before Neymar's injury, I was sure that Brazil was going to defeat Germany without penalties. Now I am not so sure.
As for Netherlands Costa Rica, and Argentina Belgium, yesterday I was sure that CR. would defeat NE. without penalties, and that Argentina was going to defeat Belgium with penalties, but now I am no longer sure.

I think that Neymar's injury changed everything for everybody in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

Well, I was right with my predictions earlier on in the thread of Brazil, Germany and Argentina making it to the semi's, one more team to go...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think I may have been wrong about Netherlands Costa Rica game.
Now after the Argentine victory, I think Netherlands is going to win this.
But if they do win, I think they will be defeated by Argentina.
Finale is going to be Brazil Argentina.
The winner is going to be Brazil...

But I still hope that Costa Rica will win. It would be nice if David would slain the Goliath.

edit on 5-7-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Prediction didn't go too well huh? You better tell whoever gave you the info they are full of it.

edit on 5-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

I actually think it will be Argentina to win the WC this year... I predicted them from the start. I have a bet on them to do it but 'Messi' must be top scorer aswell.. At the moment he is 2 behind 'Rodriguez', the good thing is 'Rodriguez' is now out of the Tournament! 2 games left to score 2 or more goals! Can be done but will be difficult...

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I too hope that Argentina defeats Brazil in Brazil!!!

The current Brazilian team is horrible. If it wasn't for their persistent fouling - which is by and large tolerated by the referees - and other referee decisions that are unjustly favorable to them, they would have maybe, not even passed the group stage.
I literally think that for some unknown reason, the NWO elite wants Brazil to win this World Cup.
That is why I think that Argentine victory is going to have to be a miracle.

But then again, miracles happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

June 23th 2014, Post by the Angel of Lightness 12.55pm
Now, if Brazil passes, Columbia vs Brazil will be the best game of all the world cup( with various of the best goals of this cup) for one of the two getting a place in the final. For some reason I perceive Italy this time relatively weak to be able to overcome Columbia.

Well Dear boymonkey, if you feel that have better scope to post more accurate predictions that mine about this kind of event, from the way you critizise it , you are very welcome to open your own thread with a forecast for it here in ATS.

Now, of course to do so right now is at least 60% easier than to do so on June 23th, when nobody even gave a penny to see a country like Columbia disputing with Brazil in quarter finals the passing to semifinal. Critizise is always an easy task, it doesn't have never the courage of who prefers to risk and take action instead.

The quotation above, by the way, shows that I never understimated the possibility to see Brazil going ahead, however, as I correctly pointed it was going to be a really challenging game, and if was indeed so, after all the Brazilians scored not only goals to win it, but made of it the most fouled game of all the world cup.

It is sad to see Brazil playing in a so dirty way in order to get a result that clearly they were unable to reach in a clean way, for real sport merits.

Pls read: www.forbes.com...

The statistics don't lie, this Brazil is really far to be the quality we have accostumed to see in other world cups, nothing to do with their team at Mexico 1970.

There is a scandal right now about the injury of Neymar, but the truth is that Brazil received what they brought to the field, they started the use of violence and they got their star out of the world cup just when they have to confront Germany next match.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/8/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join