It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Well,

who ever inspect deeply this thread can find that I not only predicted correctly since weeks in advance the huge colossal fiasco that Brazil experienced, their second Maracanazo in History: the so called Mineirazo, but also that it was going to be related with their plan to stop , with trickery, the advance of a genuine great team to the semifinal, Columbia.

with Columbia in semifinal I am pretty sure Germany could not be celebrating a world cup today that they have gotten with the minimum advantage of just only one Goal over Argentine occurred after the 110 minute of the game, but probably they would have achieved no more than a 4th place after Netherlands.

posted by The Angel of lightness on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over
the referees, but ....they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

The Columbians were cheated, but anyway they found the way to ride Brazil directly to the second Maracanazo in History, a severe humiliation that will be never forgotten by that country.

June 23th 2014 12:55 am post by the Angel of Lightness
So the desire to optimize at maximum this opportunity can give them the necessary stamina to resist such stress and offer to the world a genuine Maracanazo.

No, what happened in the stadium of Belo Horizonte on July 4th 2014 has nothing to do with the great level some irresponsible German propaganda has claimed, it had more to do with the way Columbia defended their right to go in a semifinal that today everybody recognizes they must have played.

prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com...

If Columbia might arrived to semifinal they perfectly could be celebrating today a world cup, we all know that.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/14/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: grainofsand

Not at all, and I am sure many experts in Soccer , including German ones, that have in clear what is quality and ethics in sport share my same opinion.

Wow, at least you are willing to stand by your words.
I think your claims of Nazi sympathies for people who enjoyed watching a high scoring football game pretty much destroys any credibility you may have previously had though.
Curious nasty sounding light that your alleged angel status appears to promote. Perhaps I am lucky to dwell in the more reasonable and less insulting dark side. I bid you good day.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No grainofsand, I am not afraid that his can damage my image, to the contrary is going to maintain a line of thinking, principles that I have been showing and defending along all my career as a seer.

The people that know me, not from this only single thread, but from the seven years I have being posted in ATS and BTS they know that if there is a constant along my predictions is that I never have had hair in the tongue that prevent me to describe the situations in their real dimension.

Other forecasters can change their mind every time to accommodate facts and to please readers, but I am a person of only one position, and when I see something unfair happening I am not the kind of individual that is going to join the Majority just for convenience, I am not doing politics here, my predictions come from other very different kind of motivation and also inspiration.

I am not going to be supporter of Columbia just 10 days ago to be now celebrating the German "victory" that is not my style.

www.thescore.com...

I am sure many Columbians feel better with the FIFA Fair play award than even with a World cup that Germany has taken in a tournament that clearly was marred by a lot of corruption.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
Wasn't expecting you to celebrate the German victory, just accept that people enjoying their win over Brazil are not all Nazi sympathisers. Honestly, you have dug yourself into a hole with that outrageous statement earlier.
...and you call yourself an angel lol, I do find that amusing.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Again grainofsand,

The comment you believe is extremely unfortunate from my side was indeed very graphic to describe in its real dimension the deception that thousands of persons suffered in Mineirao when they paid with so much long time in advance tickets to see a real semifinal game, just to see the shooting of a very third class team in the hands of a rival that was clearly abusing of the situation and moreover embarrassing a country that opened the doors to them and to many other teams to host along a month the most important Soccer tournament of the world.

Germany didn' t need to make 7 goals to assure their pass to a final, moreover Soccer is not only to score goals, is also to offer a good show to the public, to respect it, to take in account the ethics and aesthetics of the sport. What would you feel if somebody invite a professional sport team to visit a public school and play a match with the students and they decide to humiliate them by beaten them in the most horrible way ?? That is not professional at all. I am sure many Germans that really know what is Soccer agree with this.

Brazilians paid a so much high price not only in the tickets to see the humiliation of the century, but in all the taxes they have been forced to contribute to have all those stadiums in nice condition to see real matches of world cup. The Dutch team even didn't want to play against them, after what they saw happened with Germany, but they were happy just to get 3 goals since it was clearly they were not dealing with a team in conditions to play at that level.

No body needs to be Brutal to fill out a requirement to progress in a competition. The sport is conceived as an activity to educate not to be a Massimo Circus Romano of our time, where the lions can go and devour unarmed people.

www.irishtimes.com...

There were many thousands of Brazilian children watching that match in the stadium and millions also through TV, they are got a tremendous trauma for such a Humiliation and you are asking me to retire a comment that is not an insult but the most clear way to describe such a Brutality??!!

www.upi.com...

If I retire such a comment God himself could loss his patience with the world and with Germany. Soccer is not just a business, a way to inflate the nationalisms, or a way to make millions on betting, is the entertainment of many underage people around the world.

I am going to disclose something private here to you, I am German in part, through the side of my mother and I felt disgusted and really embarrassed with the way the German team handled the game in Mineirao, those Brazilian children didn't deserve to suffer such a trauma, it was completely unnecessary, Germany is not getting any good name from demonstrations of force like that, to the contrary.

No my friend you don't know nothing about the genuine German culture and spirit, our is a culture in which we say the things by its name, we don't use euphemisms to describe something we believe is not correct.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

So you would suggest that Germany shouldn't have played their best? Would that not be just as demoralizing? Knowing that a team could have beaten you yet they held back? Your logic is flawed. Germany played their best and beat the pants off of Brazil. Sure, had the players flaunted this in their faces it would have been very upsetting, but they didn't. They beat them, beat them badly, and treated it like any other soccer match...with respect.

You think the Brazilians wouldn't have been celebrating like crazy had they done the same? You think the Brazilians would have just conceded after a few goals and just put the second string players in for fun. Yeah....because that is what the World Cup is all about....please spare us your moral conditions on your prediction, which you did not get correct.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe Yeah....because that is what the World Cup is all about....please spare us your moral conditions on your prediction,

Well Vasa Croe,

There is no doubt in my mind that Soccer is all about precisely what you say for You and for people that think like you, for people that only think in a selfish way, but for many millions more around the world is a tremendous important way of personal self help an education, and as so is a discipline of the body and the spirit, a way to grow physically, but also in principles and in ethics, and to teach them to Children.

The genuine spirit of sport has nothing to do with the idea to destroy rivals, to humiliate them, that way of thinking can prevail in who is planning to win wars, but football is not that, and whoever see it in that way is morally sick.

Why don't we give the chance to say something about this to a real authority in Football??,

Edson Arantes Do Nacimento "Pele" describe that in the following links

www.7msport.com...

The outstanding achievements of the greatest soccer player of all times were precisely moved by a Child dream, to erase a terrible shame on his country due to Maracanazo of 1950.

www.youtube.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I have never seen anyone on ATS as long winded and drawn out as this guy being wrong and trying to defend his prediction while saying even more BS in his long winded lying responses.. Can't you be a good little pretend psychic and say chakras weren't flowing right or some other baloney like that and move on already???

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: Vasa Croe Yeah....because that is what the World Cup is all about....please spare us your moral conditions on your prediction,

Well Vasa Croe,

There is no doubt in my mind that Soccer is all about precisely what you say for You and for people that think like you, for people that only think in a selfish way, but for many millions more around the world is a tremendous important way of personal self help an education, and as so is a discipline of the body and the spirit, a way to grow physically, but also in principles and in ethics, and to teach them to Children.

The genuine spirit of sport has nothing to do with the idea to destroy rivals, to humiliate them, that way of thinking can prevail in who is planning to win wars, but football is not that, and whoever see it in that way is morally sick.

Why don't we give the chance to say something about this to a real authority in Football??,

Edson Arantes Do Nacimento "Pele" describe that in the following links

www.7msport.com...

The outstanding achievements of the greatest soccer player of all times were precisely moved by a Child dream, to erase a terrible shame on his country due to Maracanazo of 1950.

www.youtube.com...

The Angel of Lightness

So I guess we can go back and visit your Maracanazo garbage one more time to hopefully lay it to rest. You continue to reference this as a horrible time for Brazil and harp on how awful it was of Germany to beat them 7-1. Do you even know the history of the other games of the 1950 World Cup? Let me school you for a minute....

Brazil beat Sweden 7-1 and Spain 6-1 in that same World Cup at the same point in the finals....so why are you not condemning them for such poor behavior on the field? I mean surely beating 2 teams by such a margin is just insulting right? And by those standards I guess the "Maracanazo" was just a bit of Karma kicking them after being such poor sports and beating those poor Swedish and Spanish so badly.

Again...spare me the ridiculous morality of soccer junk....its a sport...obviously your argument has little to stand on based precisely on the 1950 World Cup matches which included the Maracanazo event you so highly tout as a defining moment....Brazil is just as guilty as Germany, and TWICE in the same Cup....maybe Maracanazo AND the 2014 Cup are Karma coming back to slap them.
edit on 7/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
According to your "logic", Germany is the only one team (am I correct?) that should be "ashamed" having scored so high in a match...any other nation/country has the liberty....and could be proud...BUT NOT GERMANY...because of what happened 75 years ago?

And by the way, I read that during the break of the Germany vs. Brazil game, the trainer told the German team not to further humiliate the Brazilians. They *probably* could have scored even higher, 10:0 or something.

>>
Germany didn' t need to make 7 goals to assure their pass to a final, moreover Soccer is not only to score goals, is also to offer a good show to the public, to respect it, to take in account the ethics and aesthetics of the sport. What would you feel if somebody invite a professional sport team to visit a public school and play a match with the students and they decide to humiliate them by beaten them in the most horrible way ?? That is not professional at all. I am sure many Germans that really know what is Soccer agree with this.
>>
This was the WORLD CUP and not some high-school friendship match. In such a high-profile event you cannot afford to play "less good" than you actually can. You have to give your best. You have to BE the best otherwise you would not even have made it into a world-cup team where entire nations are hoping and crying with your team. You cannot just say "now let's back it down a little" if so much is at stakes.

What exactly are you doing here? Blame the Germans and the fans because the German team was admittedly the best of all the teams and the Brazilians played really poorly? Each game starts out with equal chances for both sides.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am from Croatia.
I am sure that everyone who knows what happened in Brazil Croatia game understands why I mentioned my country of origin.
This current Brazilian team succeeded going to Semi-finals by constantly fouling the opponent and bribing referees(at least in the first game).
So one might think that I enjoyed in the demolition of Brazilian team, at the hands of the Germans.
But I didn't!!!

The reason for that has nothing to do with me "not liking the Germans".
In fact I like the Germans.
I even have revisionist view on both WW1 and WW2 which is very favorable to the Germans.

But still the Brazil Germany was the most disgraceful game that I have ever witnessed!
When Germany was leading 3:0 they should have had DISCIPLINED THEMSELVES!
In another words, from that point onward, they should have had played ALIBI GAME, with no intention of scoring again.
At 3:0 it was clear that they would win this game, and therefore there was no need for further goals.
The reason that they didn't stop, but went further is because THE ENJOYED HUMILIATING THE ENEMY!
And to be quite frank, those of you are defending the way Germans played against Brazil, do so because you too enjoyed in Brazil's humiliation.
In another words, you have surrendered yourselves to sadistic impulses.

I said before in this thread that I thought that the NWO elite wants that Brazil wins, and therefore they made sure that FIFA allows the Brazilian team things that they wouldn't allow other teams.
But now I think that I was wrong.
I think that their true goal was to make the weak Brazilian team unsympathetic, so that when they eventually went playing against strong German team, and consequently get demolished, people around the world would cheer this "massacre".

I think that future will show, that in one way or other, this Brazil Germany game was THE END of football as a noble game, and the beginning of football as a game in which the only goal is to humiliate the opposing team and it's supporters.
In another words, football has become one more way to desensitize the masses of people to things they shouldn't be desensitized.
edit on 14-7-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

They had no need to discipline themselves as evidenced by their victory in the final. And the reason why teams want to score more goals (wtf am i doing explaining this, it's just silly) is that people have an eye on the golden boot, their tally of international goals and assists, striving for the best performance possible and their reputation as a player on the greatest stage. That Germany team achieved Footballing immortality.

Germany took their foot off the gas in the second half as 10 goals would have been embarrassing for both teams, whereas 7 goals is a near legendary result that people will talk about 50 years from now. They would have worries about getting out of the stadium if they had scored many more.

This is a remarkable silly thread, smh, but then i come to ATS for a reason so i cant really complain.....

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Huh? If anything, they were remarkably restrained, both in their play and their celebration.
They had no reason to go beyond that, and it certainly isn't noble to hand out charity to someone in such a situation. It is humiliating to both teams, and it demeans the game. (It IS only a game. Right?)

And BTW (though I feel it's an important point): why does it matter where you are from in this case?
Because it obviously matters to you, or you wouldn't have opened your post with that announcement.
(And please God, let it not be something to do with things that happened 70+ freaking years ago...)

For what it's worth, I am not German myself.

edit on 14-7-2014 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2014 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Maybe you should re-read my post about how Brazil did the same thing to TWO teams in the 1950 semi finals. Sorry Brazil got their butts handed to them but they have done it NUMEROUS times themselves.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OP...seriously...get a life man.

You need to unplug...rather obviously.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

They had no need to discipline themselves as evidenced by their victory in the final. And the reason why teams want to score more goals (wtf am i doing explaining this, it's just silly) is that people have an eye on the golden boot, their tally of international goals and assists, striving for the best performance possible and their reputation as a player on the greatest stage. That Germany team achieved Footballing immortality.

Germany took their foot off the gas in the second half as 10 goals would have been embarrassing for both teams, whereas 7 goals is a near legendary result that people will talk about 50 years from now. They would have worries about getting out of the stadium if they had scored many more.

This is a remarkable silly thread, smh, but then i come to ATS for a reason so i cant really complain.....

You are contradicting yourself here.
You say that teams want to score as many goals as possible, but then you say that 10 goals would have been embarrassing.
But why?
Why would 10 goals be embarrassing, but not 7 goals?
Do you think that for the Brazilians, the 7 goals that they received in their own country, were not embarrassing?

The main goal of a football team should not be to score as many goals as possible, but to defeat a team that was before their match with you considered better than you!
Or if you are already "the best team", to keep that title of "the best team" as long as possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Oh boy, those predictions were so off that it wasn't even (that) funny. I did much better in my office contest

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Maybe you should re-read my post about how Brazil did the same thing to TWO teams in the 1950 semi finals. Sorry Brazil got their butts handed to them but they have done it NUMEROUS times themselves.

I think that any high numerical victory is actually bad for football in the long run.
The fact that Brazil had done it numerous times before, doesn't justify what the Germans did.
As i said to skalla, I think that:
"The main goal of a football team should not be to score as many goals as possible, but to defeat a team that was before their match with you considered better than you!"

As far as this current Brazilian team is concerned, the main reason why people around the world were "happy", that they got destroyed so badly, is because Brazil got to the semi-finals by playing dirty.
The most obvious example of them playing dirty, was their game against Croatia.
Fred... penalty...Japanese referee...need I say more?

I, as many other Croats was very indignant about the referee and and the wrong choices that he made.
BUT, what happened afterwards, was also the fault of the Croatian national football team.
And what did happen afterwards?
What happened afterwards was that the RESULT OF THE GAME WAS NOT CANCELLED!
It was not cancelled even though people around the world clearly saw that the referee was not being objective.
But if the Croatian team would have said NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we do not accept this travesty of judging, and consequently, WE ARE GOING OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT, then many things would have changed for the better not only for this World Cup, but also for the future of football in general.
By leaving the tournament, the Croatian team would have set a precedent FOR JUSTICE!

But unfortunately they didn't have the courage for that.
And as a consequence of that lack of courage, the Brazilian team got more and more hated, until the HATE became truly twisted and sadistic.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666

You are contradicting yourself here.
You say that teams want to score as many goals as possible, but then you say that 10 goals would have been embarrassing.
But why?
Why would 10 goals be embarrassing, but not 7 goals?
Do you think that for the Brazilians, the 7 goals that they received in their own country, were not embarrassing?

The main goal of a football team should not be to score as many goals as possible, but to defeat a team that was before their match with you considered better than you!
Or if you are already "the best team", to keep that title of "the best team" as long as possible.

Seeing as you bolded the part where i say "more goals" it's quite inaccurate that you then say that i stated teams want to score "as many goals as possible". I'll not bother dealing with the rest as it's utterly pointless

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: When Germany was leading 3:0 they should have had DISCIPLINED THEMSELVES!
In another words, from that point onward, they should have had played ALIBI GAME, with no intention of scoring again.
At 3:0 it was clear that they would win this game, and therefore there was no need for further goals.
The reason that they didn't stop, but went further is because THE ENJOYED HUMILIATING THE ENEMY!
And to be quite frank, those of you are defending the way Germans played against Brazil, do so because you too enjoyed in Brazil's humiliation.
In another words, you have surrendered yourselves to sadistic impulses. john666

No body couldn't have used best words like you to talk about a fact that is self evident by who ever has really genuine Sport spirit, I congratulate you for your fair judgement.

We don't love Soccer in Germany because we think we can take revenge against former enemies of war with it, In Germany we don't see this sport as part of our own national artillery, we love it because is a way not to be feared but to be loved, to gain friends all around the world, to project a face of Germany that is compromised with the highest ethical values of Civilization, we don't think our soccer players are gladiators, or that a football match is the arena of the Massimo Circus Romano.

The German Soccer is not gaining nothing from this so doubtful World cup of 2014, who ever analyze this tournament will now or in 10, 30 or 50 years arrive to the conclusion that something absolutely abnormal happened to see a team in so mediocre condition as Brazil playing a match of semifinal with Germany. if we would have won this cup playing against Columbia other very different might the situation, but that is not the case.

It is a shame and a reason of embarrassment to have a Cup that will live for ever under the shadow of doubt, that it was won in a tournament that was plagued of irregularities and in which it was obvious that Brazil was advancing every stage with the help of the referees, they did it with Croatia, they repeated with Chile and obviously they used the same corrupt recipe to put away Columbia, and all that with the complicity of the FIFA that didn't do nothing to stop such immoral attitude.

It is not normal, it does not matter who try to convince us of the contrary, to find a soccer national team beaten in such a dramatic humiliating way in SEMIFINALS , that can happen in lower stages of a world cup but not at that so high level , is inadmissible at all.

No, I can't feel proud of this cup even by loving Germany and respecting it as fatherland. This is not going to change it doesn't matter how many glasses of beer we can drink to try to wash our brains that it is OK.

Thanks for your words,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/15/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join