It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes indeed TruthxlsxlnxtheMist,

Brazil passing to semifinal without Neymar is in fact Half Brazil, in that sense the game played in so difficult and dramatic way with Columbia represented the most important the hosts had in this world cup.

Now, possibilities to win against Germany, even if the referees gave them just a hand, I am really doubtful they still have. Although Germany passed over France with the minimum possible favorable result 1-0, is going to make this Brazilian team look horrible, I would not want to be for just a moment in their shoes, it would be several times better that they would have lost that match with Columbia in Fortaleza than to pass to do the ridicule is waiting for them ahead.

A terrible negative score against Brazil in their game with Germany is what I clearly see waiting, almost unbelievable. This will be so sad for that country that has had a lot of glories in he past in this sport and also to have won more times the world cup than none else in History.

Many players and the coach are going to be a terrible trouble to explain to their country such a catastrophic result!.

Anyway, for what Germany and Brazil have showed this past weekend it is clear that their next match will be the epitome of the anti-soccer football, is going to be one of the most dirty games of this world cup, a clash among two really ugly ways to understand this sport.

www.si.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/8/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad
Well Sosobad,

It Is challenging to forecast all the results of an event of the magnitude of the world cup, when it is played fairly, but to do so when there are alot of negative factors affecting the normal performance is several times more.

What is what a psychic must predict in these cases? the result that will seen if everything occurs fairly, or the distorted one that emerge from a lot of tricks used to desguise lack of professionalism in the sportmen or even in the referees?

There were upto 30 grave faults in this match and check how many were really punished by the referee:

www.bbc.com...

None of these violations of the rules got really the punishment they deserved. Brazil is never going to apologize for the 31 faults they commited in Fortaleza, not in the way the Columbian Zuniga has done publically with respect to the collision with Neymar.

Zuniga action might not deserve more drastic sanction of FiFa

Zuniga was under too much pressure when the incident with Neymar occured, the pace of the game was really agressive far before that moment.

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

June 23th 2014, Post by the Angel of Lightness 12.55pm
Now, if Brazil passes, Columbia vs Brazil will be the best game of all the world cup( with various of the best goals of this cup) for one of the two getting a place in the final. For some reason I perceive Italy this time relatively weak to be able to overcome Columbia.

Hi Dear John666,

Yes, what Brazil showed in that match in Fortaleza is antifootball in the full meaning of the word, but they got the rival that they deserve for the next match, another team that has showed a very ugly way to got results: Germany.

For the good of the future of this sport it would better that none of those teams win the cup, It would be better but very difficult to see, but at end it is very probable that Argentina or Netherlands can win a final, a victory of the good quality soccer over the antifootball.

Although Brazil has a lot of ways to press over the results, the pressure over the referees is undeniable, I have a feeling that they are going directly to a disaster, an humiliation they never have experienced in any world cup, sorry to predict such a mess but that is my perception of what is ahead for them.

Columbia said bye to the world cup, but it was a team that made the most beautiful goal of this world cup and besides that it went far beyond the point all the expectations of many experts. They were absolutely unbeaten in all their matches before this one of saturday, a campaign that none other country had, second only after Netherlands.

Various former Champions of the world cup were unable to reach quarter finals in this crazy cup of 2014: Italy, Spain, England, Uruguay.

Those champions of the past would want to have had the results this almost unknown southamerican team got in Brazil this year

Pls read:

dailybuzzlive.com...

I personally would prefer to see a team like Costa Rica going through, than even Netherlands, but this cup is proving that malice really pays off to reach results at any cost.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light July 3th 2014
President Santos of Columbia is doing well in to be present in that stadium of Fortaleza this Friday. He is not going to be disappointed at all. Moreover, independently of what those fellows of the national team will do in their future after this friday, just only for what they are going to do tomorrow they deserve to be awarded by their goverment as heroes.

Finally as an epilogue of this story, the Columbian Soccer national team was received this week as Heroes, in the way I predicted it was going to be in their return to the fatherland.

www.abplive.in...

it was neither defeat, neither victory, but the painful birth of a new era for the Columbian Soccer and for the world one. After Brazil 2014 many countries that were considered longly as weak are going to receive to deserve more respect in the future, that is the case of Columbia , Chile, Switzerland and Costa Rica.

All Columbians must feel proud of their brilliant national soccer team, quite a team!, one that made History in Brazil 2014.

James-Rodriguez-Men-cry-I-return-Colombia-happy-Emotional-star-reveals-heartache-World-Cup-exit.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
Well Sosobad,

It Is challenging to forecast all the results of an event of the magnitude of the world cup, when it is played fairly, but to do so when there are alot of negative factors affecting the normal performance is several times more.

What is what a psychic must predict in these cases? the result that will seen if everything occurs fairly, or the distorted one that emerge from a lot of tricks used to desguise lack of professionalism in the sportmen or even in the referees?

There were upto 30 grave faults in this match and check how many were really punished by the referee:

www.bbc.com...

None of these violations of the rules got really the punishment they deserved. Brazil is never going to apologize for the 31 faults they commited in Fortaleza, not in the way the Columbian Zuniga has done publically with respect to the collision with Neymar.

Zuniga action might not deserve more drastic sanction of FiFa

Zuniga was under too much pressure when the incident with Neymar occured, the pace of the game was really agressive far before that moment.

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

Well at the start of this tournament I told my father I fancied either Germany or Holland to win it. That prediction is looking good if the Dutch win tonight. I knew Brazil good and all that they are didn't have the standard to make to the final, you witnessed it last night, does that make me psychic? Hell no, I just love football, see what I am getting at here.
edit on 9-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
WHooooooHHOOOOOOOOW! FTW!

doubleplusgood!

edit on 9-7-2014 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I think Germany showed Brazil how soccer is played last night.

(Ps: Where was this in your prediction btw.?)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
I think Germany showed Brazil how soccer is played last night.

(Ps: Where was this in your prediction btw.?)

I would say this qualifies as an accurate enough prediction - unless it was edited post festum.

A terrible negative score against Brazil in their game with Germany is what I clearly see waiting, almost unbelievable.

And OP, it's COLOmbia, not "Columbia", for crying out loud.

Anyway, that was a GREAT game last night.

edit on 9-7-2014 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

I agree , great game!

Now, concerning your expectations of Germany, let me respectfully to keep them for 2018, This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

This is what the OP said about Germany. (Page 1)

edit on 9/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

I agree , great game!

Now, concerning your expectations of Germany, let me respectfully to keep them for 2018, This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

This is what the OP said about Germany. (Page 1)

Oh. I stand corrected. (Although the OP seems to be talking about 2018?)
Was that quote I included edited after the game, then?

And yes, yes, yes, a GREAT game.
(Yeah, i cannot stop rehashing it.
)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Dear Sosobad,

To put this in a language you can understand, the reason for which Brazil didn't qualify really to be at this level of the world cup, in other words that they don't have the necessary standard to play with dignity against a rival as Germany is because they are not fairly in the position they actually deserve in the tournament.

Brazil stole on Saturday a passing to semifinal, and it was not just that day, it was long time in advance, since even before they arrived to the game against Chile.

Brazil has paid Yesterday in a horrible way the price to live of a lie for so long, getting artificial results by blackmailing or bribing referees.

Columbians cried the Saturday tears for a clear unfair result, even with one goal annulled by the referee. Today Brazilians are crying rivers of bitterness, as big as the great Amazon that makes the border in between the two nations.

ftw.usatoday.com...

Brazil forced a situation, they distorted a clear causal line that was running in favor of countries like Chile and Columbia, and he has received in exchange the so negative Karma that it carries such kind of action.

Trickery may works well in this material plane, for a while, but not in the superior ones, and what happened was nothing else than the Law of Compensation, a metaphysical principle known in great mystic circles since the times of Ancient Egypt.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/9/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes indeed TruthxlsxlnxtheMist,

Brazil passing to semifinal without Neymar is in fact Half Brazil, in that sense the game played in so difficult and dramatic way with Columbia represented the most important the hosts had in this world cup.

Now, possibilities to win against Germany, even if the referees gave them just a hand, I am really doubtful they still have. Although Germany passed over France with the minimum possible favorable result 1-0, is going to make this Brazilian team look horrible, I would not want to be for just a moment in their shoes, it would be several times better that they would have lost that match with Columbia in Fortaleza than to pass to do the ridicule is waiting for them ahead.

A terrible negative score against Brazil in their game with Germany is what I clearly see waiting, almost unbelievable. This will be so sad for that country that has had a lot of glories in he past in this sport and also to have won more times the world cup than none else in History.

Many players and the coach are going to be a terrible trouble to explain to their country such a catastrophic result!.

Anyway, for what Germany and Brazil have showed this past weekend it is clear that their next match will be the epitome of the anti-soccer football, is going to be one of the most dirty games of this world cup, a clash among two really ugly ways to understand this sport.

www.si.com...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

That what you said above is incredibly disingenuous, because that "prediction" of yours, was made when BRAZIL WAS ALREADY LOSING 0:5!!!

Did you really think nobody would notice?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Dear Rainbowresidue,

I was right since the beginning when I predicted that in a fair tournament it was going to be Chile or Columbia the countries to be designated to be in that game Yesterday, not Brazil, but all the irregularities that Brazilians moved to put themselves in that place carried out a very fortunate situation for Germany.

The Miracle Germany needed to be disputing the world cup, and that I was referring in the quote you have brought, was precisely all the trickery that Brazilians did to steal the passing that was not for their team to semifinal.

Other might be History right now if Yesterday Germany would have played against a rival of their same category, with Columbia for instance hardly they could do so. The Columbian Zuniga was one of the 2 saints that made for the Germans this miracle , the other one was the general incompetence of the Brazilian team and Coach.

Even a non professional team of any College of the USA might have had perhaps less embarrassed result in that game against Germany than the one they got by the Brazilian national soccer team.

Why I am so hard with Brazil, because it is evident that there were grave irregularities favored them, 31 faults were committed by the Brazilians with the absolute tolerance of the referees just in the game against Columbia. This was a real Plot , and it might be connected with the betting system, that was what I perceived when I didn't want to take part on it by responding the inquiries of imafungi in the way he wanted.

Yesterday many Millions of Dollars were gambled and lost by people that were following in-prudentially until the last moment manipulated forecasts that were biased just to take their money.

Thanks ,

The Angel of Lightness

July 1st 2014 10:15 Post by The Angel of Lightness in response to Imafungi
My sixth sense is saying to me that there is anxiety in the air to bet for who is going to be the winner of the world cup, please be prudential, this is a sport, is something beautiful but not to lose the mind for it.

This Friday becareful to assume that the winners are going to be necessarily the countries with largest Historial in world cup, many people is betting strongly by following forecasts that are exclusively based on such statistics, when it is clear that the spirit of this world cup is the one of surprises and of an unfolding of new revelations in Football.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Really John666,

how about this one:

June 23th 2014, 12:55 am, Post by the Angel of Lightness,
it might be able to repeat another Maracanazo, that Brazil will never forget in History, in case the Carioca team could overcome Chile.

it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo.

I was right when I predicted that there was smell of Maracanazo, the most feared fiasco Brazil ever have experienced in Soccer before this one of July 8th 2014?

How did I know in advance that something that only happened once before in 1950 was likely to repeat in this version of the world cup?

Can you explain me what was the trick I used to arrive to such conclusion 16 days before it actually occurred?

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

For your information the matches in soccer always have 90 minutes plus a recess ,in between the first and second time, that usually is around 10 minutes. Any prediction carried out after 6:40 pm of yesterday was not a forecast, but a chronicle of the past, my posts were not in that frame time, but long time before the game was conclusive in any aspect, after all this was Brazil a five times champion of the world cup isnt it?.

Maracanazo of 1950 now looks as joke aside this Mineirazo, a horrible worst result ever got by Brazil in world cup along all HIstory.

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Dear Adastra,

I predicted in several posts of the thread with at least 16 days in advance that Brazil was going to see in this same world cup, not in 2018, a second Maracanazo, a so much unlikely event to occur, since it has occurred just two times in History, in 1950 and Yesterday.

June 23th 2014 12:55 am post by the Angel of Lightness
So the desire to optimize at maximum this opportunity can give them the necessary stamina to resist such stress and offer to the world a genuine Maracanazo.

What Germany did yesterday was just pure opportunistic luck, any good soccer team that would have the chance to play with this Brazil should destroyed them by sure. All the needed work to create the conditions for this Mineirazo are really merit of Columbia.

With the result of Saturday, moreover without the injury of Reymar, Germans never would have such a clear opportunity to humiliate as they got in Belo Horizonte. Playing against Columbia other might be now the story.

I correctly predicted that Brazil might try to do something irregular to prevent Columbia advance into semifinal and also I predicted correctly , but Columbia anyway in spite of that was going to cut definitively the passing of Brazil to the Final? how can be that done if Columbia was not still in the tournament? only with a strange event, able to produce consequences in the long run, emerging suddenly , something like only the injury of Reymar can be! Brazil was a very mediocre team with only one star, remove the star and there is nothing more to play with.

Mr Scolari is in so much trouble trying to either explain or hide this evident fact to his nation today. The horrible truth behind this was exposed clearly yesterday.

This was a so sad way to send to the trash can the career of a legendary Brazilian coach, that won in 2002 the world cup. Players that were valued in millions just a week ago are now affronting a soon retirement, the end of their careers. It would be better to have lost with Columbia fairly than to pass with trickery to do such a horrible ridicule in History.

sports.yahoo.com...

posted by The Angel of lightness on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over the referees, but ....they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

The Luck of Germany is the one of the opportunist, that actually is no theirs, but the bad luck of Brazil carried out for its own sins, especially for what they did on Saturday, is the one created this second horrendus Maracanazo.

The national tragedy that is making today all Brazil to cry devastated began not yesterday in Belo Horizonte , but even before the day they won over Chile with the same trickery they used later with Columbia, this was the chronicle of foretold death, as the Columbian Nobel prize author Gabriel Garcia-Marquez might say.

sports.yahoo.com...

Thanks,

The angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Really John666,

how about this one:

it might be able to repeat another Maracanazo, that Brazil will never forget in History, in case the Carioca team could overcome Chile.

it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo.

I was right when I predicted that there was smell of Maracanazo, the most feared fiasco Brazil ever have experienced in Soccer before this one of July 8th 2014?

How did I know in advance that something that only happened once before in 1950 was likely to repeat in this version of the world cup?

Can you explain me what was the trick I used to arrive to such conclusion 16 days before it actually occurred?

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

For your information the matches in soccer always have 90 minutes plus a recess ,in between the first and second time, that usually is around 10 minutes. Any prediction carried out after 6:40 pm of yesterday was not a forecast, but a chronicle of the past, my posts were not in that frame time, but long time before the game was conclusive in any aspect, after all this was Brazil a five times champion of the world cup isnt it?.

Maracanazo of 1950 now looks as joke aside this Mineirazo, a horrible worst result ever got by Brazil in world cup along all HIstory.

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

You said that if Colombia wins the first game of second stage(Round of 16), that they will then PLAY IN THE FINALS!
Needles to say your prediction was wrong.

Secondly, your prediction about Brazil Germany game was made on the Jul, 8 2014 03:51 PM CENTRAL TIME!
At that point in time, the result was 5:0 for Germany.
In another words, you didn't predict anything about Brazil Germany game.
edit on 9-7-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So the desire to optimize at maximum this opportunity can give them the necessary stamina to resist such stress and offer to the world a genuine Maracanazo.

Again John, excuse me but your stubbornness surprises me,

Columbia was going to be there, by sure if all might be fairly decided, but irregularities put Brazil against Germany instead, so all the causal line became altered.

Diego Armando Maradona himself agrees with me on that, is not a mere speculation:

sports.yahoo.com...

Nevertheless, I was very cautious in to never assure Columbia was going to be in the final, there is a post about that:

June 23th 2014, 11:49 pm Post by the Angel of Lightness
Second, what I have posted is my perception of the causal lines that are related with each of the teams, and there are factors that create predisposition, but also can be modified for the final attitude, the psychological state of the players in the day of the game.

This is a tournament of surprises, and Costa Rica and Chile have been the typical cases, ....

This forecast is far to be imprecise or vague, after all is giving the name of at least one of the two teams that will arrive to the final and four possibilities of who is going to be the other one. Also is giving other two countries that are going to be playing for one of the four best positions.

Now, my prediction of second Maracanazo, as I have showed was first time released on June 23th 2014, and I have showed that with three posts of that date, My post of Yesterday was my very last comment about it, the one you refer to with so much insistence.

Brazil didn't lose in this way just because it was their bad luck day, it was because they were not fairly in the place corresponded for them, they stole the place from Columbia. What they didn't have in mind when they planned such a plot was that a Columbian player, Zuniga, was going to send their plan to the trash can, pushing them to the most horrible riducule of their History.

The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over the referees, but ....they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

Even with such a sequence of manipulations, influencing the action of the referees in their favor, Brazil didn't win nothing, instead got a terrible humiliation they never have had before, because it was written that this world cup was not for theirs. I never say that Brazil was going to win it, but instead that I was perceiving a second Maracanazo coming for them, what now is called the Mineirazo, from the name of the stadium of Belo Horizonte.

it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo

Thanks,

The Angel of lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

So in other words you are right even when you are spectacularly wrong? Wherever you get your info from is obviously lying to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Don't make me laugh please,

To predict the arrival of an event that is so much unlikely that occur every 64 years, against a country that has won more times the world cup than any other one, is not only an acceptable prediction but spectacular correct indeed!.

Thanks anyway for your comment, it was a good try, but in this case it is clear that no body never predicted other Maracanazo coming soon against Brazil, announced with 16 days in advance, that didn't cross through the mind of nobody else as far as I know.

it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Nevertheless, I was very cautious in to never assure Columbia was going to be in the final

You are lying about that.
Here is what you said:

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This is my forecast as a psychic of what is going to be the final outcome of the Football Soccer World cup 2014 that is played right now in Brazil.

I can predict that if Columbia or Chile, any of the two or both, are able to win their respective games of this second stage that starts this next week, one of those two teams is going to be in the final with great chances to win against Netherlands. That might be the only possible scenario to don't see Brazil also in the final against the Dutch team, and a great possibility to don't see Netherland winning it.

Now, my prediction of second Maracanazo, as I have showed was first time released on June 23th 2014, and I have showed that with three posts of that date, My post of Yesterday was my very last comment about it, the one you refer to with so much insistence.

Brazil didn't lose in this way just because it was their bad luck day, it was because they were not fairly in the place corresponded for them, they stole the place from Columbia. What they didn't have in mind when they planned such a plot was that a Columbian player, Zuniga, was going to send their plan to the trash can.

However, even with such a trick Brazil didn't win nothing, instead got a terrible humiliation they never have had before, because it was written that this world cup was not for theirs, I never say that Brazil was going to win it, but instead that I was perceiving a second Maracanazo coming for them, what now is called the Mineirazo, from the name of the stadium of Belo Horizonte.

Thanks,

The Angel of lightness

You prediction about "second Maracanazo", was ONLY in the case of Colombia defeating Brazil.
About Germany you said the following:

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join