Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This is my forecast as a psychic of what is going to be the final outcome of the Football Soccer World cup 2014 that is played right now in Brazil.

I can predict that if Columbia or Chile, any of the two or both, are able to win their respective games of this second stage that starts this next week, one of those two teams is going to be in the final with great chances to win against Netherlands. That might be the only possible scenario to don't see Brazil also in the final against the Dutch team, and a great possibility to don't see Netherland winning it.

Let me repeat this again, if Columbia defeats Italy, it might be able to repeat another Maracanazo, that Brazil will never forget in History, in case the Carioca team could overcome Chile. If not, I see Netherlands also quite able to do so, and possibly getting their very first world cup in History over Brazil.

Nevertheless, the likelihood that Chile can defeat Brazil is considerable high, it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo.

Now, if Brazil passes, Columbia vs Brazil will be the best game of all the world cup( with various of the best goals of this cup) for one of the two getting a place in the final. For some reason I perceive Italy this time relatively weak to be able to overcome Columbia.

Pls read: sites.duke.edu...

Now, the best possible performance of the American Team in this world cup as I can perceive would be to confront the Argentine team for get one of the four best places. To go to the semifinal or final they have all the odds against, since Netherlands will be the nemesis of everybody in groups E,F,G and H for one ticket for the final.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/23/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Wunna know my prediction? Us makes it out of group g by goal difference against Portugal. Germany wins group g. Us loses in round of 16. Germany plays Brazil in the final and wins, Becoming the first team to win the world cup in south America that's not from south America. How did I come up with this? Because I know soccer/football and you don't. If the US makes it out of the round of 16 I'll eat my words.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GroidNificent

Wunna know my prediction? Us makes it out of group g by goal difference against Portugal. Germany wins group g. Us loses in round of 16. Germany plays Brazil in the final and wins, Becoming the first team to win the world cup in south America that's not from south America. How did I come up with this? Because I know soccer/football and you don't. If the US makes it out of the round of 16 I'll eat my words.

HA! Germany will fight the US next, and both may qualify WITH A DRAW! That match will go down as one of the lamest 0-0 or, if someone did a mistake 1-1 of the cup. EDIT: Okay, I just heard that the winner of group g may play the next match in a "colder" town (which I am unable to find right now, sorry), with temperatures of about 20°C instead of 35°C as the second placed has to play in his match against the winner of group H.. That might be an incentive?

.. Maybe only be topped by todays game AUS vs. ESP.. Both are out of the cup already, but they have a match anyway.. yaaay..
edit on 23-6-2014 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
my bracket has germany winning against holland and brazil getting the third place against argentina.
however i'm starting to think the french will win the whole thing if they can beat germany!!
go france

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

France has looked pretty good. Uruguay, Costa rica, Ecuador not too bad either. Netherlands pretty good, but almost tied/lost to Australia, and as good as germany is almost lost, did tie, to ghana.

My prediction to win it all I think is France. Though it would be cool if USA won.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
My prediction is that England will beat Costa Rica so convincingly that we are awarded extra points, qualify for the next round then go on to win the World Cup......

Failing that, my money is on either the Dutch or Germans.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

That is not a psychic prediction, rather a multi layer hedging of bets, analysis and assessment.

3/10, not bad

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

That is not a psychic prediction, rather a multi layer hedging of bets, analysis and assessment.

3/10, not bad

LOL You hit the nail on the head, a lot of if's and but's, no doubt they'll be back next week to toot their own horn about how psychic they are.

OP stick to your threads about doom and gloom that never pan out and leave the game I love alone.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
OP...are you from Columbia ?

surely you are joking...no way in hell Columbia can reach anything other than advancing through the group stage.

And what about Germany, Italy, or France ? Nowhere in your plans ??

Brasil has no chance to reach the final...unless the refs do what they must.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

If Italy don't beat Uruguay, or even if they draw, there is a good chance they'll be going home with England!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

3/10, not bad

Bingo. The OP has a long history of vague predictions. This is just another in the line of them. Vague if's and's and but's that somehow will change and morph over the rest of the WC games and the OP will claim they were correct....same thing every time.....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Let me clarify that it is not the same to be watching of a movie of Harry Potter than to be dealing with a real life psychic forecast. Of course must be on it some "IFS" first at all because this is not a tournament in which all the teams play against all, there are previously scheduled groups.

Second, what I have posted is my perception of the causal lines that are related with each of the teams, and there are factors that create predisposition, but also can be modified for the final attitude, the psychological state of the players in the day of the game. However, that possible last hour variation is not going to put a team that clearly now does not appear in the oracle going in to the final or semifinal, such a miracle is unlikely to occur.

Now, for this prediction to arrive to a really plausible achievement the same is if either Brazil , Netherlands, Columbia or Chile arrives to the final.

I don't want to disappoint nobody, everybody has its own favorite teams, but I can't say that I see one particular team winning the cup if what the collective unconcious says is very different.

This is a tournament of surprises, and Costa Rica and Chile have been the typical cases, so for the ones that believe they know more football than anybody else I have a suggestion, don't judge based on stereotypes.

This forecast is far to be imprecise or vague, after all is giving the name of at least one of the two teams that will arrive to the final and four possibilities of who is going to be that one. Also is giving other two countries that are going to be playing for one of the four best positions.

Unfortunately for Columbia, Chile and Italy is impossible that the three arrive to the the semifinal and final, they are not going to be all among the best four.

Now for the ones of you that like France, let me say that it is also a pity that it must play against the winner among the three countries that I have mentioned in the previous paragraph, but as a consolation I can say you that is going to be a really nightmare for the Germans. Sorry ,but I don't perceive this world cup being served for the Teutons in spite of their great soccer past.

As a consolation for the ones of You that love Germany and Costa rica, I can predict that those teams are going to win their first games of this week, but that momentum will not be good enough to put them among the best four.

Costa rica will prove to be the most difficult rival Netherlands will find in this world cup, with some brilliant moments that may cause a lot of stress to the Dutch players.

Now, Argentina or America ( the two appear really tied in the oracle right now) will have a very difficult games against Belgium, among the the best of this world cup, with great movements and possibilities of goal. Those games will be the ones I perceive more likely to have some significant variation in the final outcome. Anyway whoever passes as a result will end the world cup defeated by Netherlands or Chile.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

How is it that you differ from Harry Potter? And how are you a real life psychic? I mean, if any of your psychic abilities were real and you had accurately predicted anything at all, you would be world renowned and people would flock to you, but alas, here we are talking about a prediction for the world cup on an internet forum.....

I am all for the possibility of anyone out there actually being psychic, but I have yet to see anyone who actually is. I have seen somewhat advanced premonitions, but they are only in the very immediate future and can be explained by the person(s) having a prior similar experience that they can predict the outcome of this one.....so not really psychic....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The betting line seems to have the Netherlands and Chile in a draw.Anyone's guess on that game.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I had the Semi-Finals as Brazil/Germany & Argentina/Spain with Argentina to go on to win the title but now as Spain are out and Netherlands playing well, it might be a different outcome in the Semi between Argentina/Netherlands but i do agree that Chile could surprise us all and Germany could beat Brazil to leave us with a Germany/Netherlands Final.

But also Columbia have impressed me and if they go on to beat Brazil in the Quarters, then they could possibly win the Tournament or at least be in the Final against Argentina/Germany or the Netherlands.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Dear TDawg6

Well, if anybody wants to see how can be the final in advance, I strongly suggest to pay a lot of attention to the game of today among Netherlands and Chile. At least one of the two teams will be in the Final, and possibly even both.

Whoever wins that game is a really strong candidate to be the next world cup champion.

Now, Brazil is pending a lot of attention to this game, trying to define its first rival in this second stage.

I don't think the Dutch team will fail into win this game, otherwise Netherlands might be forced to go against Brazil and Columbia, that could create a lot of troubles in their plans toward the cup.

They have a clear goal in to win the cup and they don't like surprises as for instance Columbia, they will win over Chile to avoid any possibility to jeopardize their chance to go smoothly toward the final on this world cup.

This however, does not mean Chile is bad, just that they have less motivation to go head right now. They are already too much focused in how to deal with the game against Brazil than anything else is out of their minds.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes Dear TruthxlsxlnxThexMist,

Columbia is a team that is coming to this world cup with a lot of interesting positive aura, they are in my prediction that surprising factor, the one that could change in a really huge way the History of the Fifa records.

Columbian team can play really well in almost any possible scenario, even in extremely hot cities at the sea level like Salvador, Fortaleza, Brasilia and Rio de Janeiro.

Their country has practically the same geography of Brazil, with very similar weathers, that can be really in their favor, apart of the great technical , tactical and sport levels they have developed along years.

Europeans have a lot of trouble to perform well on really warm and humid tropical places of Brazil, due to dehydration problems, that can be the real weakness of the Dutch team in a final, that is going to be played in Rio.

The game for the third place will be in Brasilia, and that is really a terrible scenario due to environmental conditions for Europeans, Americans or for Argentinians.

Now, concerning your expectations of Germany, let me respectfully to keep them for 2018, This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Dear Mario,

you are free of course to believe or not in this forecast, but if you check carefully there is no way at all to have a final among any combination of two out of the three teams you have mentioned ( France, Germany and Italy) since the groups are arranged in such a way that they must eliminate each one to other in their way to go up.

The one I perceive has more chance to go into one of the best four among them is France, sorry but I am not particularly optimistic of Germany and Italy in this world cup.

Italy will have a tremendous nightmare dealing with Columbia and Chile or Brazil, even they have less probability than none other in that group to go ahead, I don't see sincerely any chance for them at all .

Germany don't have shown anything in this world cup yet that suggests they are going to advance in a semifinal or final, they will be beaten in a so painful way by France. Now, the winners of that game will have an almost impossible challenge ahead, to defeat the winner among Columbia, Brazil, Italy and Chile to be able to confront Netherlands.

Thanks anyway for your comment.

The angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd make a prediction but I couldn't convince my husband to let me buy an octopus to train to make my picks.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'd make a prediction but I couldn't convince my husband to let me buy an octopus to train to make my picks.

Judging by your name maybe he is concerned you would use the octopus for other purposes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join