It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to:

Please since now, it is clear what is my forecast for the results of the semifinal, without nothing to hide, I have already mentioned that Brazil tragedy is not already ended, they are just in the middle of it, their match with Netherlands is going to be also extremely painful, I feel pity for Mr Scolari, he must be retired years ago, this cup will kill him.

The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Well, Netherlands vs Brazil semifinal is over, and the result is not surprise , I clearly predicted the nightmare for Brazil was not already ended in Mineirazo.

sports.yahoo.com...

However, something is clear, that who is really Great in any discipline doesn't have any need at all to humiliate the rival to show its own talents and abilities.

That is a lesson that the Dutch team is leaving for this world cup 2014, they showed their great level of football since the very first week the very last of the tournament in every match gaining the sympathy of Brazil and the world.

3 goals are more than enough to assure a very fair third position, when it is clear that the rival is making a tremendous effort to go head in a compromise, lacking their best players and only wanting to save honor.

It is clear that Brazil has fatal injury as a team since the match with Columbia. To continue playing with such a wound is something deserves anyway respect.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Tomorrow the end of 2014 world cup. My premonitions remain the same, that Germany is going to taste a very different flavor playing with Argentina and in that match their players are going really to see what is to confront a complete team of the most high quality, is not going to be the kind of massacre they are so proud to have committed with a wounded rival of less category in Belo Horizonte.

In Maracana Germany will require really the aid of God to assure that so wished fourth cup, the point is do they deserve to get it??

The great question that will be formulated tomorrow, after the match ends, in the head all the analysts is going to be:

what might happened if Columbia instead of Brazil would have collided with this German team in Belo Horizonte? would it have occurred Mineirazo in this world cup? I don't think so frankly, other would have been the outcome and the finalist to have the honor to play with Argentina.

Columbia is without doubt the great absent in this last stage of the world cup, but the future is of them.

Lets see how the things are going to evolve and if the world cup of 2014 have more lessons to teach to remain in the annals of History as the World cup of the big surprises.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/12/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
My premonitions remain the same, that Germany is going to taste a very different flavor playing with Argentina and in that match their players are going really to see what is to confront a complete team of the most high quality, is not going to be the kind of massacre they are so proud to have committed with a wounded rival of less category in Belo Horizonte.

In Maracana Germany will require really the aid of God to assure that so wished fourth cup, the point is do they deserve to get it??

Nope, your 'premonitions' ruled Germany out as potential winners from the start. That was incorrect as we all saw.
...and why do you think any gods have anything to do with the result of mere football matches when the same gods seem to ignore victims of famine or war?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well, Netherlands vs Brazil semifinal is over, and the result is not surprise , I clearly predicted the nightmare for Brazil was not already ended in Mineirazo.

Not a surprise that a team widely regarded as pretty poor who'd just been spanked 7-1 lost their next match to an in form team. You are clearly blessed from on high. Or just high.

Thanks for your attention etc etc

The Skalla of Skalla

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla
Star for making me actually laugh out loud.
I wish I was as blessed from on high lol...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I thin tonights game could be a great game of football, especially if we see an early goal! I'd say 3-2 scoreline but if no goal by half-time, I predict to be only 1-0 to either team but I really hope 'Messi' has saved his best for last as I need him to score 2 goals!

So hopefully 3-2 to Argentina.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

That is a lesson that the Dutch team is leaving for this world cup 2014, they showed their great level of football since the very first week the very last of the tournament in every match gaining the sympathy of Brazil and the world.

I really liked how the Brazillian fans remained in the stadium and cheered the Dutch players after they received their bronze medal, and how they in turn, applauded the Brazillian fans.

A rare display of sportmanship and honest passion for the game.

Heartwarming.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperVizorr

Yes SuperVizorr, Brazilians are a quite nice public, they have shown to be a great host, so lovely with all the strangers that attended this world cup of 2014, they didn't deserve to have experience the so miserable moment Germany gave to them, they deserve a compensation and I believe they will have it today.

Honestly the people that paid with so much effort their tickets to attend the match at Belo Horizonte deserve to have their money back, I by myself turned off my Tv set after the second German team goal, it was so evident their intention to abuse of the situation and to insult the Brazilians with their arrogance. I am sure many honest Germans that really know what is good football also felt disgusted of that unnecessary massacre, only the ones that were betting hard or who has Nazi sympathies possibly enjoyed such a carnage. .

Well, anyway the past is over and today there is a new dawn, and we are going to see how different is going to be the situation, Germans are going to learn something important of this match, that it is fundamentally NEVER the same to take a candy by force from children, than to try to do so with Adults.

There who has said that my forecasts over Germany is not important, but the fact is that I clearly predicted in all my forecasts Here three out of 4 of the semifinalists of this cup, that is a 75% of precision for my predictions. Argentina, Brazil and Netherlands were included in all my lists of potentials since the very beginning.

Apart of that i was the only one that predicted since June 23th that this world cup was going to have another Maracanazo affecting so much Brazil, an even that only occur every 65 years, so even more unlikely to occur than the winning of the tournament and so about 16 times more difficult to predict.

Germany came here yes not included in my original predictions since my fourth finalist was Columbia, a national team that got the sympathy of many people all along the tournament for their very high Quality work but moreover for their so gentle way to play soccer, their full compromise with the public to give to them the best possible show.

Europeans never have won cup in the Americas, so it is primarily History who says that Argentina will win this evening in Maracana.

bleacherreport.com...

Along my premonitions in this cup I always felt that the only European country that was able to win this cup was Netherlands, I still think so, and I coincide on this with other experts.

ftw.usatoday.com...

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/13/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think that this thread proves two things. That whilst football remains a game of small margins in the main, that psychics like to deal with very wide margins and even then mostly get things wrong LOL!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I backed Argentina at 6/1 a month or so before the tournament started.
I also predicted a Germany - Argentina final in a forecast competition I entered.

Does that qualify me as some sort of prophet / seer / psychic?

As for who's going to win?
Argentina have an ability to disrupt opposing teams rhythm whilst looking quite uninspiring themselves - but they obviously have players who are capable of spontaneous moments of greatness.

Germany are incredibly disciplined and technically adept.

I think it could go either way.

Despite backing Argentina I'll be rooting for Germany tonight.

edit on 13/7/14 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There who has said that my forecasts over Germany is not important, but the fact is that I clearly predicted in all my forecasts Here three out of 4 of the semifinalists of this cup, that is a 75% of precision for my predictions. Argentina, Brazil and Netherlands were included in all my lists of potentials since the very beginning.

Lists?

How many lists were there because you could post so many lists that you are guaranteed to "predict" who will play in the last few matches.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I by myself turned off my Tv set after the second German team goal, it was so evident their intention to abuse of the situation and to insult the Brazilians with their arrogance. I am sure many honest Germans that really know what is good football also felt disgusted of that unnecessary massacre, only the ones that were betting hard or who has Nazi sympathies possibly enjoyed such a carnage.

How can you come out with something so insulting to people who enjoy watching football?
It is a game and the intention is always to score as many goals as possible.
I actually started the match supporting Brazil but by half time I wanted the Germans to get 10 goals, it was a walkover of course, but to cry and bleat Nazi sympathies over enjoying a high score football game is extreme and childish.

Angel of light??? Nah, Angel of Bitterness and insults.

edit on 13-7-2014 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

Hahahahaha!! That is priceless for a failed prediction!
Well done Germany, even though I'm a Brit I supported you guys because Argentina were the last ones to attack UK interests (Falklands) and they're still bitching about it politically, but we've been friends for nearly 70 years.
Well worth missing a days work with a hangover, and OP please continue with your 'predictions', I'm loving the entertainment. Got any psychic feelings for next years Rugby World Cup? Or does it only work if you understand the game?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Europeans never have won cup in the Americas, so it is primarily History who says that Argentina will win this evening in Maracana.

This little bit here is what makes your reasoning a joke in mystical terms and looks like you are just using a statistical guide instead of premonition.

Because Europeans have never won a Cup on On Sth American soil is the reason it gives Germany the advantage when the will to win based on this little statistic is compared between the two sides.

Germany would have a little more will to pull of a 1st in history than Argentina would have had to keep the historical trend on the same path.

Germany had the advantage because change is inevitable and historical trends always change.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

Hahahahaha!! That is priceless for a failed prediction!
Well done Germany, even though I'm a Brit I supported you guys because Argentina were the last ones to attack UK interests (Falklands) and they're still bitching about it politically, but we've been friends for nearly 70 years.
Well worth missing a days work with a hangover, and OP please continue with your 'predictions', I'm loving the entertainment. Got any psychic feelings for next years Rugby World Cup? Or does it only work if you understand the game?

Yes...yet another AoL FAIL. Not sure what keeps people like AoL going with these FAILs every time. After this many FAILs I would think "give up" would be an appropriate action.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

July 9th 2014, Post by the Angel of Lightness
You are going to see how easy is that going to be, they are not going to handle that game in the way they did it the one of Yesterday, that day they will be really needing to fight, not just to eat the Columbian Breath with butter they found already prepared for them in Belo Horizonte.

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

What a pathetic show we have here isn't it?

As I can see all my foes decided to celebrate what they believe is a great evidence of their lack of creativity, isn't it?

I came here in the end of June and posted a prediction in which were clearly mentioned Countries like Netherlands, Brazil, and Argentina as really strong candidates to arrive to a semifinal and final in this world cup, that is something

Also it is so clear that Germany arrived to the Final of the world cup thanks to the way Brazil cheated against themselves and the football in general by arranging that plot against Columbia in the passing to Semifinal.

Germany never played in all the world cup with Columbia, I really would want to see what they got in such case? perhaps it would not be Neymar and Da Silva the ones that became out of competition but some of these German players and surely the History would be entirely different.

Without the Brazilian Plot against Columbia it is sure that we never would have seen a second Maracanazo in History, the Mineirazo, that was clearly predicted to occur , from my posts in this thread, since June 23th 2014, an event that occurs only every 65 years and it is several times harder to forecast than any World cup champion. .

What a pity I feel for people that without having the courage to open any thread for forecast nothing about the world cup now they are pretending to have moral authority to decide who can come here and predict anything, even in their coward attitude they also believe to have the right to qualify or evaluate performance of seers when they never have tried even to forecast nothing along the month this world cup took place.

This July 13th 2014 it was given the maximum individual award of the world cup, The golden boot one was for a Columbian Player, James Rodriguez, not for any German or for any Argentine or Dutch.

prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com...

That is quite significant, since shows clearly that there was one great Absent of the semifinals in 2014: Columbia, or Colombia in Spanish if you prefer.

That I have a bitter moment as you think, please Don't make me laugh, I predicted correctly three out of four semifinalists of this cup plus the Mineirazo, that is an outstanding achievement and I also I predicted that the match in between Argentine and Germany was going to be extremely tied, and it was so, the world cup was decided in the second supplementary time and just for one single Goal. Where was that so claimed superiority of Germany to win the Cup??!! they only could do in 120 minutes of game a miserable one single goal.

Thanks to the serious readers that came here along the extraordinary nice weeks of this thread.

The Angel of Lightness

July 12th 2014 Post by the Angel of Lightness,
My premonitions remain the same, that Germany is going to taste a very different flavor playing with Argentina and in that match their players are going really to see what is to confront a complete team of the most high quality, is not going to be the kind of massacre they are so proud to have committed with a wounded rival of less category in Belo Horizonte.
edit on 7/14/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yes....what a pathetic show when you can't just own up to the fact you were wrong and continue to make excuses for it as you have done in every prediction thread you make. If you were truly a great predictor there would be no doubt in your predictions and no FAIL. However, your predictions all have certain things in common...they change when the prediction needs them to change and they all FAIL.

Plain and simple....Germany won and you predicted they would not get to the final. You can skirt this VERY significant point with all the dancing you can muster, but you were still WRONG and your prediction is a FAIL.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That's all very interesting, but if I may ask, do you still think that people who enjoyed watching Germany smash 7 goals over Brazil have Nazi sympathies, or do you retract that?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
no further witnesses your honor.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Not at all, and I am sure many experts in Soccer , including German ones, that have in clear what is quality and ethics in sport share my same opinion.

The spectacle that occurred in the stadium Mineirao of Belo Horizonte will remain for many decades as one of the most sad ever happened in any world cup, that was not soccer quality at all, it was the collision in between two teams of entirely different categories, and the result was of course disgusting.

When somebody pays the kind of prices the tickets were costing to see a semifinal the least that deserves is to see an event that might be at the height required to be a semifinal, Brazil was not rival for anybody and the best evidence of this was that they also fell 3-0 with Netherlands.

The difference my friend is that neither Dutch players nor Dutch media celebrated that as a great achievement as many German media do so. What a lack of respect to the public of the world cup, to try to make us believe that it was fair victory, moreover an overwhelming great success, when it was like the chronicle of a foretold death, as the Columbian Nobel of Literature Gabriel Garcia-Marquez might tell.

June 23th 2014, 12:55 am, Post by the Angel of Lightness,
it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo

June 23th 2014, 12:55 am, Post by the Angel of Lightness,
it might be able to repeat another Maracanazo, that Brazil will never forget in History, in case the Carioca team could overcome Chile.

The celebration that some German Media promoted on the day of the Mineirazo is the worst insult to the Intelligence of the Soccer public around the world.

Where was the so advertised mighty superiority of their team in the moment to fight for the Cup?? a miserable one single Goal of difference was all that they could do in 120 minutes of game with the Argentine team.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/14/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

While your thread in general has been full of "it" your comment regarding Nazi sympathies being a requirement (or a betting addiction) to have enjoyed the 7-1 result is repulsive and reveals a great deal. It was hollow, repulsive, idiotic and deluded. I believe that that comments made by people are indicative of the personality of those making them, so those four adjectives must be applicable to yourself.

You know nothing, you clearly cribbed all your info from sports websites and i have the lowest possible opinion of you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join