It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football Soccer World Cup 2014 Forcast of the Angel of Lightness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: sosobad

Don't make me laugh please,

To predict the arrival of an event that is so much unlikely that occur every 64 years, against a country that has won more times the world cup than any other one, is not only an acceptable prediction but spectacular correct indeed!.

thanks for your comment,

June 23th 2014, 12:55 am, Post by the Angel of Lightness,
it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo

The Angel of Lightness

I am glad I made you laugh now you know what the rest of ats does when you inevitably fail on your predictions

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well this thread failed quite spectacularly & quite deceitful by the OP to edit his posts regarding the Germany V Brasil game after they were already 5-0 down.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

Again John, without Juan Camilo Zuniga action, the Columbian player, the previous week match, Brazil would never arrived in this so sad condition to affront a sure second Maracanazo against Germany.

Columbia didnt pass to the semifinal but it cut any possibility to Brazil to go in to the Final.

www.vavel.com...

Neymar was not present yesterday in that stadium of Belo Horizonte not because nothing that was done by any German Player, but for what it happened with the Columbian one, that luck of Brazil was decided for bad the previous week in Fortaleza.

Even President of Brazil, Dilma Rouseff is in a so serious trouble right now, without knowing what do in order to prevent this defeat may carry for her also a disaster in her plans of reelection.

en.mercopress.com...

Thanks anyway for your skepticism, but Columbia is at least half responsible of this Mineirazo and all the Brazilians know that.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/9/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

it would not be surprising for me if they can do it, in spite of the tremendous pressure to have all the public against and that might be as grave as the Maracanazo

Sorry mdclarenmp4,

but on June 23th 2014 Brazil was not 5-0 in game with Germany, , you are pretty wrong, that day ,when I first time mentioned that they were going to experience in this world cup a second Maracanazo ,they were actually celebrating their relatively easy passing from first stage, with the help of the referees, toward the second stage of the world cup.

Where were you on June 23th when I posted that at least three times? Even when I was predicting that the event to trigger such a humiliation to Brazil was going to be clearly related with their game against Columbia???

posted by The Angel of lightness on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over the referees, but ....they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

Do you remember where were you that day???

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

it might be able to repeat another Maracanazo, that Brazil will never forget in History, in case the Carioca team could overcome Chile.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

...sorry but I am not particularly optimistic of Germany ...

Germany don't have shown anything in this world cup yet that suggests they are going to advance in a semifinal or final, they will be beaten in a so painful way by France. Now, the winners of that game will have an almost impossible challenge ahead, to defeat the winner among Columbia, Brazil, Italy and Chile to be able to confront Netherlands.

Lol, so you have been pretty much wrong about all of it so far, and now you blame referee decisions?!
How about you were just, well, mistaken. I certainly won't be taking tips off you if I ever make a bet on football.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Now, concerning your expectations of Germany, let me respectfully to keep them for 2018, This German team is not going to make such a miracle to overcome over Brazil, Columbia, Chile and France in order to go to the final, that is daydreaming, forget that.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

I would say that this quote pretty much sums up your entire FAIL of a thread and another in your long line of FAIL predictions.

Looks like Germany overcame all of the ones you listed and is in the final.

Can you please admit your FAIL now and state for the record that you just make this stuff up?

You must understand that you are incorrect in every sense of your prediction here. You can't blame anyone else either....if you can truly see things then you would see the events as they would be, not one outcome of a possible 10,000 outcomes....anyone can do that....it's called GUESSING.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Where did I suggest that I opened this thread to guide any people to bet on the world cup?? You are quite Wrong.

To the contrary, I prevented the people to don't do so, to don't fall in the trap of the betting houses , to warn them that many were going to be made fool by that people, thinking in to win money from this world cup matches, because I was aware long time in advance of the huge manipulations Brazil was doing to distort the real natural outcome of the event.

July 1st 2014 10:15 Post by The Angel of Lightness in response to Imafungi
My sixth sense is saying to me that there is anxiety in the air to bet for who is going to be the winner of the world cup, please be prudential, this is a sport, is something beautiful but not to lose the mind for it.

This Friday becareful to assume that the winners are going to be necessarily the countries with largest Historial in world cup, many people is betting strongly by following forecasts that are exclusively based on such statistics, when it is clear that the spirit of this world cup is the one of surprises and of an unfolding of new revelations in Football.

Now, Columbia was among the new revelations in this world cup, and with action of Juan Camilo Zuniga the previous week , against Neymar, became the stone in the Shoe for Brazil.

If you you are unable to believe still now to see that Brazil has suffered this humiliation because they
didn't deserve to be playing against Germany , and that they influenced the referees along all the stages of the world cup in their favor, at least believe in the opinion of Diego Armando Maradona not in mine.

This what he thinks about the role of referees in the game with Columbia:

sports.yahoo.com...

If you don't take my word on this business at least believe his, after all he has indeed a lot of more authority to talk about soccer than any of us, or anybody else here, isn't it?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Now, if you you are unable to believe still now to see that Brazil has suffered this humiliation because they
didn't deserve to be playing against Germany , and that they influenced the referees along all the stages of the world cup in their favor, at least believe in the opinion of Diego Armando Maradona not in mine.

This what he thinks about the role of referees in the game with Columbia:

sports.yahoo.com...

If you don't take my word on this business at least believe his, after all he has indeed a lot of more authority to talk about soccer than any of us, or anybody else here, isn't it?

Hahaha! Please tell me you are joking, you don't really mean Maradona "Hand of God" hand ball cheating goal Maradona from the 1986 World cup Qtr final match against England??!
Ok I shall leave you to your topic now, but thanks for the laugh with your expert witness about cheating, lol, and have you got any predictions for Argentina/Netherlands tonight?
edit on 9-7-2014 by grainofsand because: Typo

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

June 29th 2014 Post by the Angel of Lightness,
I said once and I repeat here my original claim, from the opening post of this prediction, we could see a second Maracanazo occurring in this world cup

Ha Ha, please don't make me laugh more , Visa Croe.

I Predicted correctly the arrival of a second Maracanazo that only have occurred to Brazil in 1950 and in 2014, my Prediction is not only acceptable right now, even before to arrive to the Final, but even plausible and outstanding.

To Predict a Maracanazo, or what is call right now a Mineirazo, is several times more difficult than to predict who is going to win any world cup. Cups are disputed every 4 years, Maracanazos are likely to occur just 1 every 64 years.

By the way three of the current teams that are in the semifinal appear in my original list of candidates when I opened the Thread: Argentina, Netherlands, Brazil. Only Germany didn't appear at all, so I was correct even on that with a 75% of precision in my forecast.

I am so happy with the precision of my thread.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ha Ha Ha, Dear Grainofsand,

You are quite a case, in your previous post you said openly that never would follow my advising to bet in this world cup and now you want to know my forecast of the game of this night???

Definitively you are a person of contradictions, you don't believe but still believe, isnt it?

At least take the time needed to go back to my posts of the first days of this thread to see what were my forecasts, if you are so curious on them.

If I release again my forecast right now here somebody later will try to claim that it might be done during the match because the editing window of ATS. So go back and see it by yourself from my posts on June 23th of 2014.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra
Dear Adastra,

if we are posting in English and not in Spanish the most correct way to call the Country is Columbia, since it is named in that way after Christopher Columbus, the way we call him in English, I assume you know that.

In Italian the name of the great admiral is Cristofero Colombo, and in Spanish is Cristobal Colon, as well as in Portuguese is Cristobal Colom, that is the reason for which in those languages is called COLOMBIA.

I am not likely to speak English with linguistic loans from other languages.

Now, thanks to recognize that I correctly predicted the fiasco Brazil was going to have with Germany, but let me clarify that I started to talk about second Maracanazo since June 23th 2014 here, not just yesterday before the game.

thanks anyway for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

June 29th 2014 Post by the Angel of Lightness,
I said once and I repeat here my original claim, from the opening post of this prediction, we could see a second Maracanazo occurring in this world cup

Ha Ha, please don't make me laugh more , Visa Croe.

I Predicted correctly the arrival of a second Maracanazo that only have occurred to Brazil in 1950 and in 2014, my Prediction is not only acceptable right now, even before to arrive to the Final, but even plausible and outstanding.

To Predict a Maracanazo, or what is call right now a Mineirazo, is several times more difficult than to predict who is going to win any world cup. Cups are disputed every 4 years, Maracanazos are likely to occur just 1 every 64 years.

By the way three of the current teams that are in the semifinal appear in my original list of candidates when I opened the Thread: Argentina, Netherlands, Brazil. Only Germany didn't appear at all, so I was correct even on that with a 75% of precision in my forecast.

I am so happy with the precision of my thread.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Actually that would be completely incorrect, as what you reference as Maracanazo, was the final match for the winner of the World Cup. Since you reference that exact term it suggests your prediction was for Brazil to be beaten in the final match as a huge upset.

You see, you can't have it both ways and you clearly stated that Germany was not going to the final. There was no Maracanazo as there has been no final played at this point.

Brazil has been beaten many times since the 1950 world cup, by your standards I guess those are ALL Maracanazo's? Please....your prediction was a FAIL and you are still a joke.

You really are very full of yourself. Not sure why as you have nothing to show for it......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
I was asking for your predictions tonight for amusement alone, no other indication about my personality, or evidence of contradiction, amusement alone.
...oh and I quoted you from a 23rd June post in my first reply in this topic.
I've read the lot, and still see nothing extraordinary with your vague forecasts, if you believe you can read the future (as long as the correct refereeing decisions are made) then I reserve the right to be mildly amused by such claims.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Sorry, perhaps you make fool other people that didn't start to read the thread on June 23th, but I clearly stated that the second Maracanazo was going to come back as a consequence of the match between Brazil and Columbia, and that match occurred in Fortaleza, not in Rio.

posted by The Angel of lightness on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
The only country that has a clear possibility to complicate a lot the advance of Columbians in this world cup is Brazil, and through a great pressure of the public over the referees, but ....they can accept the challenge to cut the advance of Brazilians to the final.

In fact the place to play it was agreed many weeks in advance to the beginning of the cup, for what ever countries might be there. There was no other possibility to see Columbia playing against Brazil, since the two countries were designated to eliminate one the other to be able to go ahead in semifinal, due to the calendar previously established of groups. There was no way at all to see a final Brazil - Columbia in Maracana, I knew that in advance.

Also Maracanazo before what happened Yesterday was only one in History, not every time Brazil was beaten, it was when they lost the cup of 1950 against Uruguay, they considered that the worst humiliation ever received for their soccer, it was called in that way because they had all prepared to celebrate and instead of that they mourned, so it was for 65 years the worst embarrassment ever experienced by Brazilians in his home soil.

However, to lose the Cup when they only needed to remain tied with Uruguay on that final of cup of 1950 is nothing in comparison to have a 7-1 score against another country, Brazil never in all the History have been beaten for such amount of goals.

check this:
www.irishtimes.com...

Everybody is in the media reporting that this was the most embarrassing issue and worst loss on home in all world cups for Brazil, far more humiliating than the one of 1950.

www.forbes.com...

Also all the media is using right now the same adjective I applied in my thread in June 23th, Second Maracanazo, when I was the very first person to talk in the possibility of it.

onlinetimesnews.com...

www.veooz.com...

www.asternews.com...

So, it is not just my personal opinion, all the experts are calling this Second Maracanazo, it doesn't matter than it didn't occur in playing the final as it was with the first one.

I believe possibly you are a very bad looser, even worst than the Brazilians that right now are starting to realize that something was very wrong long time before these two last matches.

The path to the second Maracanazo started with the very controversial penalty against Croacia, that was the starting point of the Brazilian manipulation over referees:

talksport.com...

www.bbc.com...

The problem my friend is that it doesn't matter what level of accuracy my predictions may have you are never going to accept them since you have something against Predictions in General, so the problem is not in me but in your way to see this activity.

Where were you when that Penalty was corruptly given to Brazil???

Think on that my friend , before to come here to give lessons of what is or what is not a Maracanazo please. Don't expect another Maracanazo happening today, it is something a person can see once in life, neither Argentina nor Netherlands are in their positions right now thanks to the help of the referees, they have worked more honestly their arrival to semifinal, so they are not going to be beaten in such horrendous manner.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
God has a sports analyst?
Ask him how to cure ANY disease instead or another useful prediction.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Quite rare that you were unable to find it, because one of the two countries to go into the final was mentioned clearly, but I am going any way to refresh your memory by giving the exact quote after the match ends. If you believe me don't expect another ample score as the one we have seen Yesterday, Belo Horizonte was not serious work, but just luck of opportunistic what prevailed.

This evening it is not realistic to wait for an easy definition long before the regulatory time enters in its last third, even possibly a so tied result along almost all the match. Perhaps we are going to be extra time or a last minute definition, anyway I expect a long agony for today, not another overwhelming result .

Now, let me add something, and this comes for the distortion of the original causal line that Brazil has created with the tricky way they stole the advance to the semifinal that corresponded to Columbia, I know I must adjust the original forecast due to those irregularities.

The day of the Final, Germany is going to be under a not really easy to handle pressure of the Maracana Stadium, Brazilians are going to be in great majority supporting their rival, and the referees are going to be also under the same pressure they have been all the time along this cup, thinking in the reaction of the country that is hosting them.

Germans believe that they have done the best to use the opportunity that Columbia served to them in Silver Plate, to humiliate Brazil horribly, but they are in fact redirecting the Machinery that Brazil has used along the tournament against them.

check this if you don't believe me:
abcnews.go.com...

blogs.wsj.com...

Controversial Japanese Referee of Penalty against Croatia candidate for Final world cup

You are going to see how easy is that going to be, they are not going to handle that game in the way they did it the one of Yesterday, that day they will be really needing to fight, not just to eat the Columbian Breath with butter they found already prepared for them in Belo Horizonte.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
So what are you claiming now?
That it's all a load of match fixing and your predictions would have been correct without any cheating or poor refereeing decisions going on on?
That is pretty lame in my opinion.
You gave the Germans zero chance in your 23rd June post and you called it wrong.
Are you really saying it is all the fault of the referees or fouling players now, but otherwise you would have been correct? Really?

...I predict boring extra time and penalties tonight judging by the current state of Holland/Argentina play at 44 minutes right now, but that is based on experience of watching/playing the game, not any claimed supernatural powers lol x

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Can you please make a prediction about the first NFL game of the year (Packers at Seattle)?

I want to know who you think--sorry, predict--who will win.

Then I'll bet the other way

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966
Manchester Utd/Swansea on 16th August is what I would like to know, born n raised in Swansea bay, got a bet on with a red Manc at work lol, but of course if the referee is biased then the OP is unable to call it.
...predictions are no more significant than guesses if they depend on unknown variables which are raised after the event.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
...I predict boring extra time and penalties tonight

...0-0 at extra time so I'm half way there, I must be psychic/reader/enlightened/omg, if it goes to penalties then I claim a prediction!!!

*Edit*
2nd half of extra time now!!!! A clear prediction!
...maybe if it ends in penalties you will agree I can see the future as much as you OP?
edit on 9-7-2014 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join