It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Alone as Jacy tends to her injuries, Syx thinks taking flight may be soothing. After all that exitement he knows it will ease the tensions out of him.

"Humans! Hmpfh. So clumsy and prone to Stress. I do love all these humans however." He thinks as he dives over the side of the large Ship. Before hitting the water he ShapeShifts into his familiar Dragon form and spreads his wings.

"Ahhh, this is more like it!
I better stay close to keep an eye on Jacy and Sophie though." He thinks to himself......

Soaring higher and higher he looks out to sea but doesn't see TDawgs skiff anymore. Figuring The Dawg can surely handle himself, he doesn't give it another thought, for a while anyway......

edit on 8-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Night awoke under a tall flowering tree. "How did I get here? Where am I?" The white wolf came racing from the forest whining. "Wolf, what is happening?" asked Night, her voice filled with fear. From a distance they could hear the crackling of twigs and dried leaves and they ran towards the shore, looking back but seeing no one.

Out of breath, the elf maiden stood frozen and the wolf growled deeply. Suddenly a dark shadow seemed to engulf the entire area and from within a voice called out. "Leave this place!" "Bu...but Sir, we are lost and don't know how we got here." Slowly the darkness faded and the sun shone once again. Standing before them was a small human-like creature with very long thin arms and legs. His ears were cat-like and he had tan fur covering his body. The creature tilted its head to the left then the right with great curiosity. "We have never seen your kind before."

Night looked at Wolf. Wolf looked at Night. "We???? You mean there are more of your kind? And just what is your kind? Who...what are you? And where the hell are we?" A crow squawked from a tree nearby and then spoke. "Don't tell, never tell." The human-like creature rolled his eyes. "Don't pay any mind to him. My kind is known as the watchers of the woodland. We watch over the place. You know, to make sure it is kept peaceful.

Your white creature does not seem peaceful, he must go." "Go? He is a wolf and was protecting me from the unknown." stated Night. The watcher tilted his head to the left then the right. "You must make sure that he remains peaceful as well as yourself whatever you are." "I am an elf..." She started to reply but the Watcher disappeared into thin air.

Night sighed with relief. "well that was strange." The crow spread its large black wings and flew down to them. "Don't tell, never tell." "What are you going on about bird?" asked Night. The bird jumped onto a log. "The wizard says so. Says don't tell." "Don't tell what?" she asked. "Don't tell, never tell about the secrets here." with that the bird flew off.

Night sighed again. "I'm beginning to feel like Alice in wonderland." Off in the distance she thought she spied a ship. "Oh please God, let that be some of my companions from the shed." The wind blew but it was just hot air. The heat of the sun was relentless. She felt stifled and stepped gently into the cool soothing salt water, Wolf following close behind.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night!!! Good to see Ya!

Awesome entry there Young Lady! Love It!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
After circling for about an hour in the air, a disturbing vibration can be felt.

"Something feels amiss." Syx thinks as he turns towards where he last saw TDawg.

Glancing to the ship far below, he sees Jacy moving around on deck. Feeling she is alright , for now and knowing it would be a quick flight out to where he spotted land earlier, Syx decides he wants to head out to sea......

Syx dives down near Jacy and hollers, "I'll be right back Jacy! Something feels strange out towards TDawg."

"Alright Syx. I'm ok now. Hurry back!"

Doing a small circle as he headed upward, Syx sees a Dark Cloud appear in the edge of the woods on shore nearby.

Almost as fast as it appeared, it cleared up!

"What the hell was that?" Thought Syx as he heads out to the AirShip he and CC shared.

Landing on the side deck, Syx heads into the Ship. After shifting, he Sees CC and Ray playing together, he stops at the bar for a drink.
Walking over to CC, he sits down nearby and recants the tale of his earlier adventure while downing his grog.

He tells CC he may need her help after getting to his destination.

"TDawgs probably fine ya know. He CAN take care of himself." CC says. "But if you insist, I will go along. I wonder if Ray would be handy for this?"

"Have him fly along. Ya never know what we'll encounter." Syx replied as he poured a bowl of grog for CC.

After drinking it down, she said, " Oh, Syx? ABout Ray, He is a SHE! Let's go!!"

Embarrassed, Syx replied, "Umm, yah, ok CC"......

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hiya Syx! Enjoying all the editions to the story!

I was just playing with my baby rat. I want to get her one of those balls you can put them in and they walk, or rather roll around on the floor. LOL She doesn't seem to get the typical hamster wheel thingy yet. LOL

Glad her poop is just little pellets. LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The sun had set and Dawg sat on a cliff watching the sea. Lightening flashed on he horizon which he enjoyed for a bit.

"After a bit of rest, I have to find Jane." he thought. As he lay down, he heard the voice again, coming from everywhere. "The secret must remain safe, the secret must remain secure."

Throwing the blanket off he jumped up. "What secret!?" he yelled. His reply was nothing more than the sounds of the forest.

He lay back down next to his fire and attempted to go to sleep.

As he drifted off, he heard the voice again. "You'll know the secret when it appears to you."

He tossed and turn throughout the night as nightmares took over his sleep.
edit on 8-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

For the second time, foss was rudely awoken from his slumber.

"Like I said before, the rum just magically vanis.....", "Wait, why is it so silent?"

Looking out the porthole did little; it appeared as though it were night out. Opening the window a crack did nothing except alarm Foss further, as a small, thin tendril of some dark substance started to trail through the opening. With mounting curiosity & horror, Foss could now see that...well, nothing below him could be seen; Was he actually floating above the sea, as he last left it? Or had he simply awoken in another dimension, and was actually floating on a sea of black.

Throwing on his cloak, and keeping the staff at bay for light, he locked up the porthole (with a small satisfaction, seeing that the black vine had withdrawn just before the closing), and went above deck. Night & The White Wolf were gone, as were all the dragons.

Stalking to the upper decks, his eyes (grey, in the darkening light), picked up an odd series of ripples in the air in front of him; they floated in a space at the far end of the deck, then froze; the two presences regarded each other...silently; both probing the others' auras in a cautionary, and yet curious way.

"You don't belong here" said a voice, from seemingly all directions.

"Nor do you, but obviously you are here" Foss said, apprehension sliding in place next to the bravado.

**dry snicker, borderline cough** "I guess you could say you...flew right into my domain.". "Not that it matters" the voice chided, "The real question is: What shall be done about you?"

"That would depend on what you have done with the others" Foss muttered, hoping that the entity unseen would pick up on the mounting anger; there was a slight hint of threat behind the words.

"Ah, then, I see you were behind a couple pages...What if I told you it's not what I will do to your friends...but rather, what, I have already done to them?".

Silence

"For you see, while you slept (and yes, I knew about that) , the others have all been separated. It seems once again, you will all have to find one anoth.....".

Foss, while listening to the crawling chaos around him, had heard enough taunting. "That's it, I'm done" he thought, "Let's see how this bugger likes it when I teleport somewhere else". Charging the staff, he quickly tapped it on the ground, and found himself on a rocky spur of a cliff, overlooking the ozone-green sea. Remains of several boats seem to be lining the rocky shoreline below, but no sign of anything living was to be seen.

"So...it begins" - The words just seemed to form in Foss' mind, for of course it would just begin; the quest for the Holy Grail for where his friends were.

And Syx...Sorry, but I slept through a couple pages worth of the story...Back now though!
-foss

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Good job guys! Good job!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wolf ran in and out of the water with great excitement. Night was finally getting chilled from swimming and floating around in the cold water for so long and decided to get out. Now the warming rays of the sun was welcoming. She walked gently along the shoreline allowing herself to dry off. Wolf ran off into the woods for a while and returned later with a couple of large birds. "Oh, thank God, I was starving! Good boy!" She let the wolf devour his raw the way he liked it while she had the disgusting job of plucking feathers and carving the meat to roast over an open fire.
Luckily, she remembered seeing exotic fruits hanging from trees earlier and cut some up, drinking the liquid from inside.

It was a wonderful meal and she was so thankful that she had Wolf by her side to share it with. The sky had turned deep shades of pinks and orange and soon the sun would set. They heard the flapping of wings and the squawking crow appeared. "Oh no, not you again!" said Night disgusted that their peace was disturbed. "I know, I know, Don't tell, don't ever tell. You told us enough times".

The crow looked at her quizzically. "Oh, I see, you've met George." she said. "He's a daft one that George. I'm Charissa. So very nice to meet you. What brings you this way?" Night told the new crow about her troubles and Charissa squawked and shook her feathers. "Maybe in the morning I can help. Yes, maybe in the morning. Tis late and I must rest now." In a flash the bird was gone and they were alone once again.

Night and Wolf were worried, very worried, but darkness had fallen and they desperately needed some rest. "Come on boy, we'll be ok...I hope." They found a wide-spread tree, curled up beneath it and fell into a dreamless sleep.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well this is very cool!

We all get a chance to tell the story from our own perspective...and now we have to find each other again.
Great writing everybody!!

I'm just trying to wake up here, but will add some more shortly.

Nefarious shenanigans....exciting indeed!
jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Jacy!!!!!!!! Squishy hugs!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww, hi sweetie! *squishy hugs* back atcha!

How are you feeling today? I'm a little scattered, lol...
I have things to do, which I am doing...but I don't want to log off, so I am popping in, in between other stuff.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good Mornin' to everyone here, and those who are not. (sliding around mugs of hot coffee and tea, and a bottle of rum.)
Hows everyone today so far? Still wakin up and have read back from where I left off.

Great additions guys! Awesome to see this continuing!

For a while there I was concerned of Thread Wither, but yah I know, Real Life and all......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx! I'll take another coffee!

We have too much of ourselves invested in this journey to let it fall by the wayside.
No Thread Wither here, lol.

The summer has us scattered for sure, but I'm confidant that we will all find each other again.
The journey continues....

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Jacy! Yah I hear ya on the investment thing. I'm lovin it!

I'm thinkin that towards this winter, there will be much more participation from everyone, even the M.I.A.'s will happen. I remember finding You All in the winter and it was a very continual and fast moving place to be.

I'll do my part and try to keep this flowing, with help of course! LOL!!!

Any ideas as to the dark shape that moved under Your Ship? Like I mentioned to Dawg, might have been a creature, or maybe a Dimensional Rift.? Looks like Foss alluded to The Shape in his awesome entry!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera
Foss that was Great!! Star for ya there Bud! No Sorry's here Man! We know there is always somethin to occupy us at times, no Biggie My Friend!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Any ideas as to the dark shape that moved under Your Ship? Like I mentioned to Dawg, might have been a creature, or maybe a Dimensional Rift.? Looks like Foss alluded to The Shape in his awesome entry!

Syx, all I'm going to say is that Dawg is going to run with that whole 'dark' thing, lol.
He has thought of a twist to add to the storyline, so I'm waiting for his input before I write anything more.

All I know is that it's dark, hehe....it's evil...and it's likely going to 'manipulate' a couple of characters for a while.

I might write some more from my perspective, but I will be leaving Dawg out....so he can inform us of where this darkness is taking him. Then I will chime in.

Does that sound ok with you?
jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sounds Great Jacy! I was going to work on heading out to where Dawg ended up, but don't want it to interfere with what he's doin though......? So, Hmmm, maybe CC and I will just have a little adventure in the meantime whilst heading his way? I want to write something Damnit! LOL!!!

Oh, can I enter a Short Story in the Short Story area here at ATS without having a writers Status? Do ya know?
I wanted to do something where I could link this Thread, maybe in it. Or at least allude to this Thread.... Just thinkin deep already today! LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I think you need 'writer' status to post there, but you can ask a Mod for 'writer' status.
Otherwise, you can enter writing contests and hopefully earn your status...lol, that's how I got mine.

I can't see why you wouldn't get the status, you've been writing/participating lots here.
If in doubt, ask someone...maybe BigFatFurryTexan?

As for the Shed story...yeah, let's leave Dawg to his own devices (haha) until we see where he's going. But you and CC can keep in touch with me, because apparently right now I'm alone on a ship with Sophie.
Maybe you two can scout for land, and then help me get the ship stopped...I'm not much of a sailor.
But feel free to have your own adventures....you have already saved me, lol.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Ok. Umm, I found land ahead of TDawg and mentioned to him to maybe head that way as it was closer for him at the time to do that, instead of heading back to the ships, that are apparantly broken up somewhat, as mentioned in Foss's entry? Some of them anyway.(I need to reread that) So TDawg landed ashore of that land. Not very gracefully it seems. LOL!

I am with CC in our AirShip, and as I headed there last night, I saw you on the deck of Your ship moving about. So I figured you had attended to your injuries, somewhat?

I was explaining to CC last night how difficult it is at times to include others in My entries, so as to NOT confuse the issues of this story. So I told her that usually I don't include others often, so as to not do just that. Confused? I am. LMAO!!!

So I just started to write a little of CC and I heading out towards TDawg, as I felt a strange vibration that way, and plan a small adventure for us on that trip......

Oh, thanx for the tips on the short story thing. Appreciated, as always!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join