It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
CC is startled as Syx Shape-Shifts back to His Dragon form.

"Syx, you know that freaks me out everytime You do that don't ya?!"

"I know Hunny, but it is what it is." Syx replies with his nefarious grin.

CC climbs on Syx's back, puts Her large paw to her mouth and gives a shrill whistle to Ray. "C'mon Ray, let's go!"

"How do you do that with those paws?" Syx replies in wonder.

"Whistle? It's easy Syx. Ya just have to be smart." CC laughs.

Syx puts his claws to his mouth and blows. No sound comes out, but a spray of Spit flies everywhere inside the AirShip!
CC roars with laughter at the spectacle!

Syx ambles to the side deck of the AirShip, then dives off into the sky.

"Syx. In dragon form you know you look like your drunk when you walk?" CC chuckles.

"Yah well at least I have an excuse!" he Laughs.

"What? What's wrong with the way I walk?"

"Oh nevermind Babe, let's go. And ya better watch it with the jokes, sometimes I fly upside down and don't even know it!"

Heading off to sea, to find out what caused the vibrations, the trio is nervous as to what this journey will reveal. They fly along in calm skies. Soon it is dark and Syx wonders why it has taken so long to get where they are.

"I don't think we are even close to where I saw land, but feel like we should have been there a long time ago CC."Syx remarks.

"oh. I thought this would take us a long time. So I'm not sure what to tell you Syx. I thought you just wanted to keep flying over this path, over and over again."

"This should have only taken us a short time to fly... And What? Over and over again? Seriously?"

"Yah, you've been going this same path for hours. I know because I've seen the same floating wood bits time and time again. I Thought you just wanted to enjoy the time in the air!"

Syx had so much going on in his mind, he had been flying on autopilot and did not even notice the repeats of his flight line!
'This very odd.' he thinks to himself......

"CC hang on tight! I'm gonna fly fast as hell and see what happens."

Picking up speed, Syx races along untill the air makes his eyes water. Soon enough He hits what feels like VERY Thick air! Then punches through the barrier.

"Did you feel that Syx?"

"Of course I did silly woman. It was some kind of a barrier, maybe dimensional of sorts."

"I don't know but am glad you could get through it. Now how far is it to land? I need to strech my legs."

Seeing land just ahead, Syx replies, "Not that far now. Just ahead actually."

Soon nearing the shoreline of the moonlit island, Syx sees some wreckage along the banks. Noticing A CampFire not too far inland, Syx heads right for it.
Down below he sees someone laying still next to the fire.

"Is that TDawg down there Syx?" CC asks.

"Not sure, but probably. Seeing that I think that was his skiff wrecked on shore. He must be alright though, as he made it into where he is now. Let's let him sleep while we stretch out a little CC."

"Sounds great Syx. Hey I'm tired too. Wanna crash?"

"Like crash land?! Are you serious?"

"Always the smart ass Syx!" CC Laughs.......

edit on 9-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Give me a minute, I'm trying to see if I can find links for the 2 shows I've done so far.

Both times I was super nervous, don't think I could handle interviewing Mr. Ventura, lol.

brb,
jacy

www.illustrial.net...

That's the link for the archives, but I don't think the episodes that I did are up yet. (Season 4, episodes 4&5 I think).
The first was an interview between myself and Druid42, and the 2nd one I got to be a co-host.
I have the mp3's saved to my computer, and could likely put them up later on....pretty soon I have to go out into the real world...*sigh*
edit on 9-7-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Ok......

Edit: Kool. Thanx for the link! Was just bein lazy and probably could have found it.

Yah the real world calls for me too, soon enough prob......
Was Fun havin coffee with you this morn/afternoon. Man we burned up the entire last page! LOL!!!!! Awesome!!!

Look up. Put in the first short part, then the rest of my newest entry......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I just found it!
Awesome, friend! We will let sleeping Dawgs lie, hehe...

Fun chatting with you, give CC a *hug* for me.
If we have to *flit-poof*....I'm sure I'll see you here later sometime.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Will do on the Hug Jacy. Lol on the sleeping Dog! Witty there. LOL!!

Yeppers, It was Fun! Will be on here later, most likely. I hate just leaving without sayin so, but at times it just happens. Like now, BRB, gonna grab some Dragon Food. Pork Sausage, Bacon, and Hamburger Mixed Meat Loaf with cheese that CC made last night. Wow!! Scrumptious!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

My tummy is grumbling now....you're making me hungry!

Okay, go eat...I should too, lol.
Will likely see you here later...tell CC to unlock her chain to the stove, and log on too!

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Lol on the Chain Jacy! CC says thanx to ya, when I gave her your hug.. Gotta fly too...... Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hey Guys I'm back. Cruisin threads, but here too......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Also cruising, lol.

And saying, "Hi".

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well hey there! Long time no see!??? ( Pullin up the parking brake and doin a powerslide into the thread!)
LOL!! I been doin a couple welcomes to Ats to some newbies. I remember I believe it was DestinyOne who gave me my first Welcome. Always stuck in my mind anyways whether She was first or not, I respect Her and Her comments on the boards.....

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hey!!

Aww yeah, Des is like the welcome wagon here, lol.

I just wrote a long reply somewhere and I'm thinking of getting rid of it...hmmm....be back shortly...

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hmmm, sounds mysterious. Do whatchya think best, obviously......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
*sneaks in to see whats going on..*

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Hello everyone!

How are things in the Sheddiverse? I have been busy what with work and visiting folks, and getting bogged down with reality!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Jessus Homer, Ya scared the Crap out of Me! don't be sneakin around like that!!! LOL!!!!

How ya doin Bud!? Long time no see!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True Bud! Hey! Man, between You and Homer, I'm jumpy as Hell right now!!! You guys sneakin in here like that!! LMAO!!!! Good to see the boths of Ya's!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Hey buddy, I can't help being a ninja-pirate-nerd. There is a reason I always wear black!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

True, That's Funny Man! What a combination, eh? LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hey boys!!! *waving at True & Homer*

Nice to see you!!

Okay, it's gone...I edited the whole thing out. Didn't even keep a copy for myself, lol....sometimes...you just can't put your truly passionate beliefs out there...for some stranger to crush...ya know?

It was nothing much, just a 'live and let live' diatribe really.

Anyways...how is everybody doing tonight??
jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am doing well jacy. Been very tired lately, which is strange. Also I have had a vast stack of books to read, because my brother in law dropped off a bulk load of stuff for me to read. There have to be about twenty books in that bag!

I am going to get to reading them soon, but I have been so drained over the last couple of weeks, what with the temperature and work stuff!

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join