It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just thought of something. With so many people missing, we could cause holy hell with the story. LOL Evil grin. Kidding.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

OMG a Star even?!?!? Yoo Hoooooo!!!!!!

Thanx Man!

I've been back pagin' in The Shed Original, to add all our bits into the main story as they were written in. Thought it would be a neat Version of the original. Will do the same with this too, soon enough. Man what a project Bud! Keep gettin caught up on all our chatter from back then. LOL!!!!

Just found some story additions to The Shed 2 from gordy and a short explanation from Him about where we are so far now. Kinda. I'm on page 7 in THIS Thread, and not sure where the newest stuff is yet. Workin on that too. Man I may be takin off more than I can handle here. Just trying to see where all this left off so we can kick it back in gear......

(Flappin my wings hard against the vortex that's pullin me down to try and get above it all......)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm, yer probably right there Night! But hey, what else can we do? I been known to cause my share of that before, so why should now be any different?!?!??! LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hey family!! *waving*

I'm trying to write something now, and get it posted!
Wonderful to see you all....

Trying to rhyme something, lol...it's got me stalled at the moment.
We're having a thunderstorm here, so I keep jumping like a nervous cat...hahaha...

Be back in a few minutes!

*KA-BOOOOM*

jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hiya stein sister! LOL

Look forward to your latest edition to the story.
Leaving soon for lunch and shopping with Linda.

Have a great day everyone! Flitpoof!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I just thought of something. With so many people missing, we could cause holy hell with the story. LOL Evil grin. Kidding.

There is a Yoda saying in there somewhere. I just can't find it right now.

But as has been alluded to in the story of the "Shed", there is, in reality, a dark cloud over this thread at the moment. It's up to us to put things right again.

I've told everyone that I am in a angry place recently. For me...that ends now. (Until I let my guard down anyways).

A plea to all...C'mon folks! let us let reality slide for a minute in our lives and have fun for a moment!

I don't know why, but I picture myself grabbing some one by the neck and demanding that they have fun with that last sentence.
Ironic, huh?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

LOL on the Stein Night! Thats the way I remember it too, but thats another whole can of worms eh? LOL!!!

Have a Good Day Young Lady! See Ya later on.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Good MOrnin Jacy!! (waving madly!!!)

Glad to see ya! Also, good to see we are gonna get another fix, of The Shed!!! Yee Hawww!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

TDawg. Thought I heard Yoda say
"would be better to Holy Hell cause, than to continue with the pause......"

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

We're having a thunderstorm here, so I keep jumping like a nervous cat...hahaha...

Be back in a few minutes!

*KA-BOOOOM*

jacy

10:00am here looked like 9:00pm. Nonstop thunderbooooooms! I loved it, with the exception I did not see any lightening.

I'm starting to wonder why such violent storms relax me. Are they driving the adrenaline junkie in me without actually having me do anything?

Ah...the hell with it. all I know is that I like them.

edit on 8-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I love T-Storms too Man! Not so sure they relax me though as much as more like invigorate me.

Either way, Gotta Love em!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Okay boys...looks like I need a hero!!

Adventure continues:

As Sophie slept off her bacon breakfast, Jacy tried to relax in a deck chair. Gazing off into the distance, she looked relaxed but her mind was racing. She pulled the moonstone ring out of her pocket and slipped it onto her finger. Moving it around slowly in the sunlight, small prisms of colour seemed to twinkle and dance.
"Moonstone in sunlight..." Jacy whispered to herself.
"Sunstone in moonlight," she heard herself say. But where was the sunstone...and where was Jane?

Everything had been easy and fun back at the Shed...but this trip was causing a lot of anxiety. People were missing, the dragons had flown off in search of the nearest shore...mystery and secrecy were dividing the warriors. "It's not helping that we're on separate ships!" Jacy exclaimed. "We need to find land and come together."

The wind seemed to be picking up, and the sails were billowing erratically.
"Moonstone in sunlight, sunstone in moon....dragonstone in fire...your journey ends soon."
"Who said that?" Jacy called out.
Standing up she jerked her head around, looking for the source. Apart from the comatose ferret, she was completely alone. With a puzzled expression, she flopped back down in the chair.
"Maybe I just made that up?" she thought. "I know how I like to rhyme stuff...but why would I have said that?"

Realizing that the moonstone was starting to grow hot on her finger, she tried to twist it off. It appeared to be stuck. The stone had turned a milky white and seemed to be swirling...almost pulsing, as if in rhthym. The same rhyme echoed, as if it was coming from the ring itself..."Moonstone in sunlight...sunstone in moon..."
The heat was burning her hand now and she ran to edge of the deck and plunged her hand into the cooling water.
"Gordi!!" Anybody!!??"
The water had provided enough lubrication to slide the ring off, but it was now red hot and she dropped it. Falling to her knees, she scrambled to reach it before it rolled over the side. Looking down at her hand, she saw the coordinates from inside the ring band, now branded onto her skin.

"I need some help here!!" Jacy yelled while trying to maintain her balance.
Where was everybody? Suddenly the ship lurched, and she toppled over.
With a quick blow to the back of her head, she lost consciousness.

jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Jacy!! Right On!!!!!

Ok, 2 quick Q's. Did the ring end up in the water? If so I have an idea to get it back.

Did ya accidentally knock yerself out by hittin something in the boat? Or did someone sneak up and do it?
edit on 8-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

OMG a Star even?!?!? Yoo Hoooooo!!!!!!

I am one of those who gives a star to anyone who replies to me personally in a civil manner. If I could, I would give even more to those who respond in a humorous manner. Attack me in a rude manner, no star, though just stopping by and saying hey will get ya one.

And of course, I do star anyone whose posts I agree with.

I'm pretty much a nice guy...though I do have a club.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Just starred ya for that Bud!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

lol, thanks Syx!
Hey Dawg!

I've got the ring, but I hit my head when I fell over.
I believe I was on the ship with Jane and Gordi, but Jane has gone for a walk-about...and nobody seems to be around.

If nobody comes to rescue me, I shall wake up and take it from there...however, if anyone feels like writing today...?
Maybe the boat lurched because we've hit land?
Maybe it's time we all got back together again?

jacy-still-unconscious-lol

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Really Syx? Her story pretty much says it all.

She's alone on the deck, stands up feeling disoriented and the the deck goes all cattywampus and she falls, hitting her head on the deck and knocking herself out.

But maybe I'm being to literal here. Every addition shouldn't be a adventure unto itself, but rather a continuation of the adventure.

That said...I liked it.

Sorry to say I can't help Jacy as I am off in the middle in the deep blue sea and nowhere near her.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey everyone. Hows it going?. Hope all is well in the Shed. I have been real busy lately with work and play and the world cup!. Real life certainly kicks up for me in the summer months, Especially when the weather is as good as it is. Lets hope the sunshine is beating down on you all

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Hiya Doctor! Good to see Ya! Alls well in my little world at the moment. The Story is heading forth!! Hang a bit!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi guys
Sorry I'm not around much at the moment, obviously events in Israel are taking precedence over everything.

So how are we all ?

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join