It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanx Jacy! I thought that is what I read. Just delving deep today I guess! LOL!!!
I have a bad habit of digging too deep sometimes...... Drives CC crazy!! (I am writing by the way, just so ya know!)

TDawg, thanx for stating the obvious at what I should have picked up there Man. Someone has to keep me on track and I'm glad yer there to help me along My Friend!

Ok guys, TDawg is deep at sea on a quest. Jacy is unconscious on deck of The Ship......Got it.

Will work on this a bit, but have to leave for an hour or so. Damn real life crap! LOL!!!! Will be here for a short while however before leaving.......

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds like me SyxPak in my own little world lol, I will hang in there. Hiya Cody, Hope your doing well mate. Hows the family doing. Ok i hope

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: TDawgRex

I don't have a ship yet, per say, but want to somehow get this all in gear again too.

(I did see some unusual ships far out on the horizon though. They were not ours. Hmmmm, what could this be?)

* plop*

*flitpoof*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Stop dropping [SNIP] from the sky woman!

People could get hurt!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Cody Bud! I hope all turns to favor you my Friend. Best of Good Luck to You! Try to keep the positive attitude I know You for......

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

You're leaving soon too Syx?

*waving hello* at Doc and Cody!!

It's pouring rain here and I just don't feel productive today. Might even take a nap, lol.
I kind of like having a day to just read/write/lollygag...might even see if there's a World Cup game on later...?

(Must admit I am sitting here with a confused look on my face, trying to figure out where to take the story next)

jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane Thanx there!! Love em. I will take one of those, and maybe tow the other for a spare. Never know when I will need it, the way I am with things. Seem to break stuff unintensionaly at times. LOL!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

OMG! (And I never say OMG!). Jacy used "Lollygag!" I've never seen that word used around ATS with the exception of me.

((((((((((Big Hugs!))))))))))

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Don't be embarrassed by your clumsiness... embrace it. We tend to live longer than most mortals.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yah Jacy, gotta fly off soon. I hope my addition will help ya on the story, and not further confuse. But ya know me!

I think we have the edge of yer storm here. Yours and TDawgs. No rain yet, but my back is feeling like it will be doing that in a little while. Like a walking barometer here. LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

LOL That T!!! LMAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

OMG! (And I never say OMG!). Jacy used "Lollygag!" I've never seen that word used around ATS with the exception of me.

((((((((((Big Hugs!))))))))))

ahh...hahahaha....*hugs the Dawg*

I lollygag....hehe....and I'm clumsy too!

I also like 'shenanigans' and 'brouhaha'...haha...

*waving hi to Jane*

jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Cody Bud! I hope all turns to favor you my Friend. Best of Good Luck to You! Try to keep the positive attitude I know You for......

Thanks syx

I'm having some VERY weird conversations with the kids, apparently they have no tv or internet as a rocket just took the building with the servers.

So they are off to the pub

Chip off the old block LOL

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I also like the term...nefarious.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Holy Crap BatMan! Wish I really was a Dragon and could fly to their rescue!! Speakin of which I have to take flight and head off into the real world now to take care of a couple things. Will return in a while......

Later everyone else too. See Ya's in a bit. Syx.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Catch you later Syx

Take good care man

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Bye for now Syx!! Be safe if it gets stormy!

Cody, geez...are they safe? That sounds scary!

Dawg...thanks for the video, lol. Nefarious is a good one too!

My internet is blipping off and on with the weather, and now I have a cat on my lap with rather nefarious intentions. All these shenanigans are interfering with my lollygagging.

Apologies if I 'flit-poof'. (Jane really started something with THAT one, didn't she?)
jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Cody, geez...are they safe? That sounds scary!

Where they live is pretty secluded, no where is 'safe' jacy, but the chances of a rocket hitting them are pretty slim, as I said to Night in another thread, I stand as much chance of being killed on the beast tomorrow. As long as they still texting I'm not worrying.

It's bringing us so close together .

So at least some good is coming of it

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This is a copy the last few texts I exchanged with my daughter

8 Jul - Tony D: Those numbers are correct Lianne if you need them 😀
16:44, 8 Jul - Lianne: Hahah you wont belive it.. a rockt fell on the intrnet staff so that we dont have t.v or internet now.. so i cant gat this papers done for the next few hours
16:46, 8 Jul - Tony D: Holy crap is eveyone ok ?
16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: Yes only no internet or t.v
16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: And some rockts
16:47, 8 Jul - Lianne: No pool no kidengarden.. fun
16:52, 8 Jul - Tony D: No internet 😮 no TV 😮
I'd be in in tears, or the pub !Definately the pub LOL

I'm just catching up with the news now. So are you guys at home ? 😀

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hey guys I'm back.

Cody. Wow man, what a trip. Wish I could do something to help with all that. I would be freakin too.

Jacy I have something for the story. I don't think it will change anything, as far as the way this is heading....... Is like my POV, ya know? Will put it up in couple mins. Gonna look it over first......

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join