It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Sounds good, I'll be watching to see your status change!

If we get mixed up, it really doesn't matter...we can all tell our own point of view for now. A lot of our family members aren't able to participate for various real life reasons...I'm sure they won't mind if we carry on.

It's always nice to come back here and find storylines to read and catch up on...might even provoke a little writing from the *flit-poofs*, hehe.
Tell CC to feel free to add her perspective too!

jacy

edit on 9-7-2014 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Thanx for that.
Not sure if I really want that status, might go to my head. LOL!!!!

edit on 9-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
CC is startled as Syx Shape-Shifts back to His Dragon form.

"Syx, you know that freaks me out everytime You do that don't ya?!"

"I know Hunny, but it is what it is." Syx replies with his nefarious grin.

CC climbs on Syx's back, puts Her large paw to her mouth and gives a shrill whistle to Ray. "C'mon Ray, let's go!"

"How do you do that with those paws?" Syx replies in wonder.

"Whistle? It's easy Syx. Ya just have to be smart." CC laughs.

Syx puts his claws to his mouth and blows. No sound comes out, but a spray of Spit flies everywhere inside the AirShip!

CC roars with laughter at the spectacle!

(to be continued.)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Check U2U. Wrote about TDawgs adventure, kinda... Fast!

Got it!
I can't say any more about Dawg, because I don't know what he has planned, lol.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That was fast! LOL! I appreciate that immensly! Glad you can understand that. About TDawg.

See what I started with me and CC? Gonna do more on it soon......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No problem, I understand completely.
I don't want to wreck anything here for anybody....so his story is his own to tell, and I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

You and CC...feel free to 'banter' between each other lol...I like adding humour when possible. My side-kick is Miss Sophie, and we aren't above being sarcastic with each other, hehe.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

LOL That. U guys crack me up at times 2. are U and Sophie ok on that ship? Just wondering, as CC and I may stop in for a short visit, before heading out to sea......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

We are fine for now, you two go off and have an adventure!

I think we are about to 'beach' ourselves somewhere, and then go exploring. Don't worry, I will send smoke signals if I need help. I do have my own dragon, Miss Whimsy...she should be checking in on me anytime soon.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ok. Sounds great. Don't mean to be a pain in the ass on this. I'm so wired on coffee that I'm vibrating here! LOL!!! Just itchin to write, so am gonna do that! Will be here for a while too.
I found that by reading between the lines here at times helps too. To figure out where things are at, and are going......
Just an observation I spose. Lol!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Oh sheesh, you're never a pain! This story gets complicated with so many authors, but that's what keeps it fun and interesting!
I'm vibrating on coffee too...should be using it to be productive...buuuuut.....I don't wanna....
I haven't hung out in The Shed for awhile now, so I'm enjoying my time here.
Real life will drag me out soon enough.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Fun and interesting is right! All the different authoring going on is what I like about this story. Plus when people enter what has been written that day or so in the thread about real life, and tie it into their addition, is so kool! Awesome stuff we got goin on in here.
TDawg the other day mentioned that he believes this is the FIRST time anything like this has been done here at ATS? You know, a lot of non-writer statused members, and writer-statused, together on a collaberative effort?! If so, truly History in the making!! So Xcellant!!! LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It is pretty awesome, isn't it?

I guess the fact that we got moved to 'chit-chat' was actually a blessing in disguise. The Mods have been great, letting us write and chat. (Is it sad that I hope some of them are enjoying this thread?)

I was pretty stunned when people started writing their own versions, and adding to the story. It all seemed to come so easy, and we were all in the flow. No lack of imagination here!!

As far as I'm concerned, every member involved here deserves writer status by now. The proof is in the pudding, and the pudding is delicious!

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

An awesome and stunning blessing it was indeed!! LOL!!! No, it isn't sad to hope the mods are enjoying this! Would be kool for one or more to drop in a line about all this too!
MODS, Ya see that?! Say something!! LMAO!!!!

(CC swats Syx for being a smart ass!)

LMFAO!!! I am just havin too much fun. Wish my better half would pop in and say hi to us. Ya know? ((CC Helloooooo?))

Pudding. Funny ya mentioned that. Last night CC and I were talking about Real Pudding. Stove top made. Kids nowadays probably dont even know what that is! Being there is instant and all. Lol! Funny.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

hahaha...atta girl CC!!

Stove top pudding...yeah, I remember that. I remember sticking my finger in to get a taste, and burning myself. (stupid kid)

I also remember black & white tv, rotary wall phones, and 8-track tapes.
Good grief! When did I get so old?
Ugh...reality sucks...no wonder I love the fantasy world, huh?

*ducks back into Shed and slams door*
jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Umm, ya forgot the turntable. Lol! Kids now probably think our old Vinyls are space aged frisbees! LOL!!

From Pink Floyd........ 10 yrs got behind ya........ Hmmm, more like 30, 40 for me.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yah i like the fantasy world better at times too. Most of the time, sometimes! LOL!! Wait.that doesn't any sense make>(walking out from behind the mirror)

BANG BANG on the Shed door. HEY IN THERE, get the hell out here.its nice out! LOL!!!!!

Edit: Just realized I'm replying to my own post?! WTF?!?! I really do have no life.LOL!

(looking in drawer where he found it recently.) Damn! Who put that back in the drawer?!?!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Does TOO make sense!
Most of the winter I LOVED the fantasy world much more than my reality. (thanks to you guys)

I still do, to a certain extent, lol.

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, I'm participating in far too many threads right now. Sophie just came and gave me THAT look, you know...the "Are you STILL on the computer?" look.

Don't hate me, I'm just doing my thang!!
jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

LOL Jacy. Glad ya showed up. Was about ready to grab CC and road trip to your place, bang the door open, and come drag you out to stop you from sulking! LOL!!!!! (Umm, thought you were after SLAMMING The Shed Door in my FACE!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Are ya askin Jesse Ventura something for him to respond to on his next tv show? Was gonna, but cant think of anything he may use....Alas.... Such is the life of a burnout. Lol!!!!!

Had WAY too much fun with my brain cells growin up and all... LMAO!!!!!! Just sayin......

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I was thinking of asking Jesse if I could interview him for an ATS Live Out of the Box segment, lol...but I'm afraid he might say "yes".

I've been popping into his thread, but can't really think of anything to ask him that isn't saucy, or hasn't already been asked. Think I'll just stay here.

jacy

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Hey I never did hear your segment on the live air night. Have a link to it?

Yah, I saw some entries there I may have wanted to put in too......
And I think it would be great to hear an interview of Jesse by You! How Kool that would be Jacy!
Jesse for Pres! There's the topic.? I'd bet he would keep his campaign promises. Wow, that would be different, eh? LOL!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join