It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey, I'm back too...lost my power for a while!

Oh Syx, add whatever you want to! I just did something from my own perspective, because I can't remember where everybody else is, lol. Some of our regular family members have been absent for a while...so I thought I'd just do a solo piece. Go right ahead, I'd love to read it.

Cody...I'm just glad they're okay...I know that nowhere is safe, but it's super-scary when it's your kids in a situation.

jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
(Just my POV)

Syx was soaring high over the Ocean looking for anyone, anything and anywhere the ships could anchor.
"Land Ho!" he says to himself as he sees an island ahead on the horizon.

Syx heads back towards the ships to tell them all of his discovery.

Seeing TDawg in his small boat, Syx flies down near his friend to tell of the news.

"TDawg Buddy! There's land ahead!! Your probably closer to it than the rest of the ships, so maybe head there now?"

"Good news Syx! And Glad to hear that! My arms and back are killin me!" TDawg replies.

Staying aloft on the warm updrafts of the sea, Syx sees some sparkling light dancing around on a vessel in the near distance.

"Mmmm, pretty. Need to get closer to that. Such color!"

Getting closer now he sees that it is Jacy lounging next to Sophie. He also pick up her murmuring "Moonstone in sunlight..." Sunstone in moonlight."

Perplexed by the thought of what that meant, he nears even closer and begins to circle the craft.

"Jacy! You ok down there!? I see some pretty colors and heard you saying something about Stones and lights? What gives"

Just as Syx says that he sees the Ship lurch on a hidden wave? and watches in horror as Jacy is thrown down against the ships rail. She hollers something just before falling, and is not moving now!

Not a wave, He sees as something huge and dark moves away from the ship below the surface......

Noone is coming to help Jacy. Where are they all at? Did nobody else see this?!

Diving down to the ships deck, Syx lands with a thud and ambles towards Jacy. Shifting to Human Form and running towards the trouble, he notices he has awakened Sophie.

"Sophie run and find someone, I may need help reviving Jacy!! Go now FAST!!!"

Syx picks up Jacys hand and gives a few slaps.
Nothing happens. Trying again, Syx is concerned for his friend. He sees what looks like some kind of coordinates branded around a finger?

Sophie returns, alone!

"Sophie, where is everyone?!?!"

The little Ferret shakes her head sadly and goes over and licks Jacy's face.

"I know little one, this bothers me too."

Thinking fast, Syx slaps Jacy across her cheek. Hard!

Jacy opens her eyes and looks questioningly around.

Putting her hand to her cheek Jacy exclaims, "Owww!!! WTF!?!?"

Regaining her composure somewhat she looks at Syx and throws out her arms towards him.

"Syx I am so glad to see you! Where is everyone else?! What happened?"

" Not sure where everyone is but, I was overhead coming back from spotting land and saw you fall hard against the railing and got here as soon as I could! You were also murmuring something right before your fall, when I arrived. And, uhh, sorry bout yer cheek." Syx sheepishly replied.

"Well I'm glad you showed up!" Jacy replied looking puzzled while rubbing the back of her head and cheek. "Murmuring? OH, SunStone, MoonStone, and where's my ring?!"

Just then Sophie showed up dragging a small bag of ice and placed it on Jacy's lap.

"Thank You sweetie!" Jacy said while hugging her little friend tightly......
edit on 8-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sorry my head is elsewhere guys

but thanks for the support

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

HEY! NO Sorry's Bud!! We are here for ya, you know! (Givin Cody a ManHug)!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
because I can't remember where everybody else is, lol.

Hmmmmm...Let's see...I'm at sea in a skiff
Syx is flying about trying to check on everybody and unfortunately failing.
And CC is giving him support.
You Jacy are unconscious at the moment.
I have no idea where Cody and Homer went off to right before we set sail. Though Cody's voice can still be heard from time time.
Tsu is off on a writing sojourn...I think.
Angel is in the forest wandering about making mischief.
Last i heard, Gordi is off on holiday.
True is probably a melted puddle at his family’s shop at the moment eagerly awaiting winter.
Nights probably napping about now since she is our resident nightstalker…lol.

Woodsmom, Doc, Ruff, Mura and Gimme pop in from time to time to make sure we are all alive.

Did I forget anyone?

edit on 8-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Aww, nice...thank you Syx!!

Oh, by the way...if you did slap me, "Owww...WTF?" would be my response, lol.

Hmm...so everyone has disappeared, and a large dark shape moved away from the ship? Maybe they got sucked into a different dimension? This is cool, need to think on it!!

jacy

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yep. Foss, Serdg, AboveBoard, Rodinus and I haven't seen Micky for ages. Yah I know there are a few more too, but brain fartin right at the moment... LOL!!!

Edit:
oops

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yer welcome Jacy my Friend! Oh, I edited a little and added TDawg towards the top. Was so tied up in yers,I spaced I was supposed to tell of any discoveries to him?! How just plain wrong of me, eh? LOL!!

Edit:
This is where i needed to put that...And Yah, I figured you'd say something to that effect!! LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
TDawg pulled at the oars once again. Even though his muscles were screaming for rest, he could hear the surf crashing against the shore. It could be Gilligans Island for all he cared. He had been at sea in this little dingy dinghy for entirely too long and wanted to stretch his legs again on land.

“Relax, I’ve got your back. I’ll get you there man. Take a rest and save up your strength, you’ll need it soon enough.”

Dawg furrowed his brows and looked around. “Wha? Who said that?”

The only answer he received was the sound of the surf getting louder.

He shook his head thinking that he was losing it and pulled once again on the oars.

“Brace yourself”, the voice said, “this is not a sandy beach but rather a rocky one…things are going to get rough in a bit.”

Dawg stood up. “Who the hell is this!”, he shouted as the skiff was lifted high on a wave.

“I said SIT DOWN AND BRACE YOURSELF!”

And those were the last words Dawg heard that day as the skiff came down hard on the rocks along the shore throwing him over the gunwales.

The shadow rose from the water and hovered over Dawg. “He’s a idiot…but yea, I can work with that.”

The shadow descended toward the still form.

edit on 8-7-2014 by TDawgRex because: forgot the word...all.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Awesome Bud! Star for ya!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Night! I saw ya peekin in here. What's up Woman?! LOL!!!!
( I know yer curious as to how I saw ya, huh?)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hours later Tdawg awoke on the rocky shore and stood up shaking his head. He felt himself all over and realized that he had not one pain. The fact of the matter was he felt great, if a little bit chilly from being wet.

"Weird", he thought to himself, "But who's to look a gift horse in the mouth. I've been lucky before, and I guess I was lucky again."

He grabbed his ruck out of the smashed skiff and headed off into the woods. "I've got to find Jane."

The shadow in his mind chuckled unknowingly to him.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Kool stuff TDawg! Gettin more mysterious everytime! Love it!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Yep. Foss, Serdg, AboveBoard, Rodinus and I haven't seen Micky for ages. Yah I know there are a few more too, but brain fartin right at the moment... LOL!!!

Edit:
oops

Missing Foss, Rod, Serdg and the rest are a big OOPS! on my part.

Thanks. My mind is busy trying to get the story going again.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

T, no prob Bud! See how this place is? We got each others back. Better here than in my real world most of the time......

I hear ya on the storyline man. I'm wantin to add some more later prob.
I could go on with my point of view of maybe returning to the island ya crashed on? If ya pull me into it, I'll make that part of mine.... Just a thought. But for now, I'm on Jacy's ship......
I gave Jacy some food for thought earlier with missing people and the Dark Shape that moved under her Ship...... Could be a creature. Could be a Dimensional rift?

Gonna let her have fun with all that!! LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Speaking of Missing People. I can see that some of You have peeked in here without a word! Just say Hi so we know You are ALL ok?!

And lurkers who haven't made an appearance on the board, Say Hello!!! Join in on the Story. We won't bite ya! Well maybe TDawg, but it would probably be a gentle nip!! And we will keep the Dragons well fed so they aren't tempted to go after ya!
However, watch out for the Dragon Red The Moody. He is VERY unpredictable! LOL!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
These for the upcoming NightShift!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
True Bud How are Ya? (Yah I saw ya peek in here......) LOL!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi Mura! Tsk Tsk, peekin in and not sayin hi. Man... LOL!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Night! Thanx for the Star!

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join