It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Listen to this.. It has more insight than 22 seconds. You cant get anything from 22 sex..

These damn sites need to start getting facts not half ass bs..

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hopefully not too off topic, but I heard that Glen Beck was siding with Feds on this and out of curiosity I checked it out. Not a fan of Beck but the conversation between him and Cliven seems important, in depth and revealing. Bundy explains his entire point here. The vid is from today.

Also, I watched another vid that just popped up and it said Cliven(Bundy) and his son were being interviewed on Fox news this evening. Wonder how that will pan out as things may heat up tonight?
edit on 14-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by LadySkadi

As long as it's voluntary, what is the problem? I would have a problem if they grabbed some woman and used them as shields unwillingly.

Exactly!

I'd bet what I've got in my wallet that any women who were up there on the front line were there because they demanded to be there. It's certainly where I would want to be. I'm just an ole granny who has raised and weaned her children. I'm in no hurry to die, I'd like to live to see some great-grandchildren but if giving up my life meant that those great-grandchildren could enjoy the freedom as a US citizen that I enjoyed in my youth, I'll gladly give up my life in search of that liberty.
These dudes have been training with targets that look like me and my husband and lots of my relatives. Let them see what we look like in the flesh and find out how well their training has worked.
I've been threatened by the nastiest little weasel politicians you could ever imagine---threats of violence---implied of course, by "You'd better hope your house doesn't get hit by lightning." when they realized I'd found their dirty little sandbox and flipped the lid off. I thank my Creator on a regular basis for the honest man serving our county as Sheriff at that time, a man I knew to be a man of integrity.
He sent me to the office of another man known for integrity and honesty, our Attorney General. I didn't get my screen name from simply being an archaeologist, I also learned to dig for the dirt in local/state politics by actually reading the documents that the produce. Paper trail archaeology, you might call it.
I tell that story to show why I still have faith that the law can be re-claimed by citizens without bloodshed, that the entire system isn't entirely corrupted from top to bottom.
This is why we must, as citizens, be involved by getting to know the people whose names appear on the ballot. It all starts with local elections, making sure that the locals are motivated by a desire to serve, not to be Masters.
When a citizens' protest was held at the local court building I was there on the front lines. I applaud those women and say "Go tell 'em, sistahs!"

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I've never heard the sheriff talk before, and I after watching this all I can say is that I have the utmost respect for this man. It seems like a direct response to the video I just posted.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The ATS way.. spend several pages of posts talking about an event that actually doesn't exist, discussing it in-depth, and actually letting it color your opinion of people or the government. Even if it NEVER HAPPENED.

Go ATS!

How about some proof of said recurrence of this event, instead of lambasting people for something that is a fiction.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
Looks like they LIED!

I can't confirm ,so I don't know how true it is...but if it is...OMG!

gopthedailydose.com...

edit on 14-4-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: added youtube video

If you scroll through the comments of the youtube video, the owner of the vid says that it's not as new as he thought and apologized. Feds aren't anywhere near there right now. Yawn.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

www.westernjournalism.com...

Harry says it's not over.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

What we all need to do is step back, look at what we are seeing and back it up by at least 3 other sources...
If that is not able to be done thing something is wrong with the article you are looking at..

This is an important topic, not only for some rancher but the outcome could have been way worse if things went differently.. We need to start getting facts up on this.. The reason I posted the above video is I believe Benn Swann to be straight still.. He hasn't misdirected anything since I have been listening to him since 08 i think.. I consider him trusted.. But the rest of these sites... They have all been proven to be lying about something... We need out facts straight... We want to be respected tin foil hat wearers.. we need to start acting like it..

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Source materials directly related to this event are being actively removed from public access. Typically, I would agree with you, but there is a cover-up taking place under our very noses.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Computers are important, so is print screen or save file as.. or that weird thing IE has.. But all good ways of keeping info as stated fact if the source comes from some site.. Like storm gathering did on his thing..

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Miniscuzz

Instead of "rephrasing" the comment, why not just post it:
(From the publisher of the video)

"was informed by, Jeff W Ford that this video is a little older than was first thought... Although this was AFTER the stand down, the equipment they brought in was supposedly never used. Me personally, I don't understand why they felt the need to bring this stuff after the stand down and the cattle returned. I do not trust them... the feds don't go away that easy... but we will see what happens. Anyway...Keep in mind that this is not the latest video. Sorry for the misinformation. I will keep you informed as things change. Still waiting to hear from friends at the ranch."

If he/she is correct, it appears they were bringing in equipment after the stand down. They wouldn't bring all the equipment there for nothing if they truly thought it was over.
edit on 14-4-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well I never thought it was ever over in the first place. I' not exactly sure that Mr Bundy is in the right either but lets remember that many of the politicians and the protestors who have spoken out and arrived in the area for support are basically opposed to the tactics being used not the actual case...ie. the "free Speech zones" that were set up and by the heavy handed response like snipers deployed and rough treatment. Harry Reid says its not over either here...

www.mynews4.com...

It seems that this could come to more than just another protest but lets hope its about what is at stake...freedoms...and not whether someone can claim land that may not be theirs....even if Mr. Bundy's family used the land before does not mean they ever had the rights to it....but if it comes down to the politicians attempting to rid themselves of a problem...cattle so they can build something else then maybe it is time to take a stand against them.

This has been an ongoing civil matter for over 20 years and all of a sudden it has become something more...the cost of the government operation so far has been estimated to cost more than 3 million...more than the civil case against Mr. Bundy so it does appear that more is at stake than just a turtle and the misuse of land...surely they will not be stupid enough to go through with it after all this

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Trollsmustdie
reply to post by whyamIhere

I would have thought 911 was important, sandy hooks was important!
Nothing is important anymore it seems.

Judging by the recent situation, beef is the most important thing in America.

You may take my liberties if you must, but you will never take my steak!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by Miniscuzz

Instead of "rephrasing" the comment, why not just post it:
(From the publisher of the video)

"was informed by, Jeff W Ford that this video is a little older than was first thought... Although this was AFTER the stand down, the equipment they brought in was supposedly never used. Me personally, I don't understand why they felt the need to bring this stuff after the stand down and the cattle returned. I do not trust them... the feds don't go away that easy... but we will see what happens. Anyway...Keep in mind that this is not the latest video. Sorry for the misinformation. I will keep you informed as things change. Still waiting to hear from friends at the ranch."

If he/she is correct, it appears they were bringing in equipment after the stand down. They wouldn't bring all the equipment there for nothing if they truly thought it was over.
edit on 14-4-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

The sad part is...noone else even bothered to notice the video wasn't new and this thread progressed for four pages using false information from jump street.

Those vehicles could have been on their way. They could have been for the government hired ranchers out there. They could have been for personnel or their families. They could have been to make sure that a bunch of red neck retards with Wally World AR-15's didn't start a revolution. But of course in typical ATS style...it's either aliens or FEMA camps. The Feds are gone from there because if they weren't, there would be hundreds of YT vids out and Breaking News stories on all the alternative news sites. There is literally nothing new in the last 24 hours besides Reids obtuse statement. The Feds are gone, they aren't coming back. They will handle this with the IRS and courts. Nice and quiet and the public will forget this all happened in a week.

In case it hasn't been mentioned:

The governor of Nevada has no power to stop the Federal Authorities under Article 2 section 1, yet people are still yammering on about how he should have stopped it. He can't.
Same goes for the sheriffs and state police. They don't have the authority to go against a Federal Court Order, and yet people are still yammering on about how the sheriff should step in. He can't.

Let's stop the fear mongering and the dis-information. Fact is, the guy went to court...then an appeals court...and lost both times. I don't give a rats behind about who was there first. Know why? Because some of my family were settled in California before it became a state....I still have to pay taxes on that land like everyone else. If I don't, the Feds have every right to take it. I don't agree with it, but the rule of law prevails. The rancher is in the complete wrong as are these phony "militia" people.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I've been reading through ATS and I can't determine the "right" that is being removed or withheld from the cattle rancher.

Does the government "own" the grazing land or not? Sovereign nations make the rules for land ownership and taxation. Go ask the Native Americans,Mexicans, Spanish, French, English about the fairness of land ownership in the US.

I am fundamentally opposed to violence as a solution to social problems. If this is a honey pot to draw out whack jobs to be neutralized, I'm afraid it will work.

It was explained before... there's a whole chain of relations:

The rancher owns his own land - 160 acres ... but his family had permission to graze the land for the past 130 years, and had been doing so before the state was even created.

Then there is all this cap and trade over carbon emissions. The BLM gets set up decades ago. As part of this Chinese deal, they got Clark County to buy up and "retire" grazing permits from the federal government to turn the grazing ground into setaside land as an alternative habitat for the turtles. The County thus made it impossible for ranchers to continue in business. It's not that the rancher didn't want to pay, there was no legal means to pay.

So they've boxed this guy in. They couldn't stop him living where he does, but they could make it impossible for him to make a profit, and thus be forced to sell up.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

randyvs
More than any thing else, I believe we are looking
at the end of America. It's all about to come completely
unglued.

the corrupt foreign controlled bankster owned govt unglued, unhinged, and removed the nails. We had been left to float down a river, but now we hear the rumble of the waterfall ahead.

Bundy Ranch could indeed be the spark. Far too long the Americans have been distracted by drugs, personal greed, apathy, TV/sports, etc.

The ELites have turned the children of America into donkeys like in the story of Pinocchio, worrying about fun for decades.

America was stabbed in the back by Woodrow Wilson and had been on life support since FDR's new deal.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by G0v0D47

hehe I understand what you are saying..but some will...out of fear to say no or just being mis informed..thats why this weighs on me...but in the end I support the stand that is happening there for many other reasons than cattle. I mentioned earlier one of my best friends works for the BLM but I dont believe he is there thankfully. I hope for peace but real change rarely ever goes down that way..although there are cases in history!

This is where I have to knock over the Sandy Hook person cus everyone outside the media knows that incident was a total false flag setup just like Boston. No offense to the (Lady?), but the Ranch is the first battleground since Reid is behind this for the Chinese. And to the dude who replied me of the cops: Its simple enough, either they employee their balls to do what is right, or they are an enemy of the people. When it comes down to constitution and rights, there are ONLY 2 sides: People-Tyrants. Where you stand is where you are seen no matter the personal opinion you tell, action are the voice of reason in America.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Have you seen any proof of that? If so can you please link it? I have been unable to find anything on that, and have found evidence pointing toward the Bundy family living in AZ, not NV, until at least 1940. I would love to be able to put that at rest. Or are you only relying on the Bundy's word?

edit on Mon, 14 Apr 2014 23:22:51 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

HanzHenry

randyvs
More than any thing else, I believe we are looking
at the end of America. It's all about to come completely
unglued.

the corrupt foreign controlled bankster owned govt unglued, unhinged, and removed the nails. We had been left to float down a river, but now we hear the rumble of the waterfall ahead.

Bundy Ranch could indeed be the spark. Far too long the Americans have been distracted by drugs, personal greed, apathy, TV/sports, etc.

The ELites have turned the children of America into donkeys like in the story of Pinocchio, worrying about fun for decades.

America was stabbed in the back by Woodrow Wilson and had been on life support since FDR's new deal.

And what has anyone with the resources in America done to stop it?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Well said. I agree and am reminded of my dear friend Gatewood Galbraith in his battles for liberty. When asked who he was fighting he often replied:

"For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here." (in his book, The Last Free Man in America Meets the Synthetic Subversion.) Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

He realized that the oligarchy was near at hand and that it was indeed a David and Goliath battle.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join