It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

diggindirt
reply to post by HanzHenry

Well said. I agree and am reminded of my dear friend Gatewood Galbraith in his battles for liberty. When asked who he was fighting he often replied:

"For all you Petrochemical-Pharmaceutical-Military-Industrial-Transnational-Corporate-Fascist-Elite-Bastards, I've got your karma right here." (in his book, The Last Free Man in America Meets the Synthetic Subversion.) Read more here: www.kentucky.com...=cpy

He realized that the oligarchy was near at hand and that it was indeed a David and Goliath battle.

Except in that bible story, the secret good guy is Goliath. In USA case, the giant motor mouth with the bullies and blood paper is.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Reply not for you...sorry, it seems to be the only way I can post.

Why the Governor has no authority to resist:

Article 1 Section 2 of the Nevada State Constitution:

Sec: 2.  Purpose of government; paramount allegiance to United States.  All political power is inherent in the people[.] Government is instituted for the protection, security and benefit of the people; and they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it. But the Paramount Allegiance of every citizen is due to the Federal Government in the exercise of all its Constitutional powers as the same have been or may be defined by the Supreme Court of the United States; and no power exists in the people of this or any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection therewith or perform any act tending to impair[,] subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the government of the United States. The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existance [existence], and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority.

Bundy's right to any grazing land for free or by some nonsense that he was "there first" is pure poppycock when you look at the Enabling Act of the Nevada State Constitution. Mind you, it doesn't matter what happened before Nevada became a state, what matters is what rights were given up by the land owners in the Nevada territory on the day they became a state.

Here is the specific quote I'm referring to:

"That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States"

While I agree that there are nefarious underpinnings surrounding this story, the fact is that this man is violating a court order. A court order which allowed for the immediate taking of this mans assets. The Feds weren't stealing his cattle...they were repossessing them to pay the debt he owes to the government fair and square. Just like the bank will take your house if you fail to meet your obligation.

Bundy has no legal right to anything because the Nevada State Constitution trumps his family settling before statehood and the framers of the treaty decided to include the above quoted section to make sure things like this wouldn't happen in the future.

edit on 14-4-2014 by Miniscuzz because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2014 by Miniscuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Miniscuzz

Speaking of posting, i cant figure out how to make a new thread of topic on the main page -.- not cool

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Exactly...
None of my trusted sources had anything going on so the commentors doubting the timing had validity...it was taken Sunday around 3pm not today.
So accidental misinformation is the right label for this OP.

People need to slow WAY down around here.

ETA: This video shows approximately half of "team" meeting the other half along I 15 prior large convoy heading to LV. It was very quiet today.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

The sad part is...noone else even bothered to notice the video wasn't new and this thread progressed for four pages using false information from jump street.

It wasn't actually false info. This is the best information we can get for now and at this point it's just speculation and bits of info which may or may not be accurate, since therels not a lot of coverage. Harry Reid himself said it wasn't over, so take it for what that's worth.

Those vehicles could have been on their way. They could have been for the government hired ranchers out there. They could have been for personnel or their families.
Or they could have been on their way in. They could have been for the arrested protesters. Like I said, it's speculation and small pieces of info. Your speculation isn't any better than anyone else's. Youtube is not the most reliable source, but still worth looking at.

They could have been to make sure that a bunch of red neck retards with Wally World AR-15's didn't start a revolution. typical ATS style...it's either aliens or FEMA camps
It's pretty obvious where your opinion comes from and why you're here.

There is literally nothing new in the last 24 hours besides Reids obtuse statement. The Feds are gone, they aren't coming back. They will handle this with the IRS and courts. Nice and quiet and the public will forget this all happened in a week.
We won't forget anything. I'll be keeping an eye on this as are many others, I would assume.

The governor of Nevada has no power to stop the Federal Authorities under Article 2 section 1, yet people are still yammering on about how he should have stopped it. He can't.
Same goes for the sheriffs and state police. They don't have the authority to go against a Federal Court Order, and yet people are still yammering on about how the sheriff should step in. He can't.
Have a link to back that up?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
George Carlin was right the world is a freak show and in the US, you are sitting in the front!

Seriously the possibility for a second "AMERICAN CIVIL WAR" because of cattle is mind-blowing.

I mean there are so many topics that I thought would bring this kind of situation but cattle, seriously cattle ,it seems that some kind of force is playing a prank and an invisible hand is directed at us, to show us, we are the "CATTLE" !
edit on 15-4-2014 by SmartmuhahaXD because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SmartmuhahaXD

If you look at some of my posts I asked the wtf question.. I really dont understand why this event...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Sorry wasn't directed at you, was making a mistake with the reply menu !

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Encouraging, very informative Video here from Oathkeepers.
Highly recommend!

Oath Keeper Founder Stewart Rhodes, On Bunkerville: “We Know It’s Not Over”

This video was produced by Northwest Liberty News

This interview was recorded from the Bundy Ranch

Stewart Rhodes
oathkeepers.org...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

kx12x

The sad part is...noone else even bothered to notice the video wasn't new and this thread progressed for four pages using false information from jump street.

It wasn't actually false info. This is the best information we can get for now and at this point it's just speculation and bits of info which may or may not be accurate, since therels not a lot of coverage. Harry Reid himself said it wasn't over, so take it for what that's worth.

Those vehicles could have been on their way. They could have been for the government hired ranchers out there. They could have been for personnel or their families.
Or they could have been on their way in. They could have been for the arrested protesters. Like I said, it's speculation and small pieces of info. Your speculation isn't any better than anyone else's. Youtube is not the most reliable source, but still worth looking at.

They could have been to make sure that a bunch of red neck retards with Wally World AR-15's didn't start a revolution. typical ATS style...it's either aliens or FEMA camps
It's pretty obvious where your opinion comes from and why you're here.

There is literally nothing new in the last 24 hours besides Reids obtuse statement. The Feds are gone, they aren't coming back. They will handle this with the IRS and courts. Nice and quiet and the public will forget this all happened in a week.
We won't forget anything. I'll be keeping an eye on this as are many others, I would assume.

The governor of Nevada has no power to stop the Federal Authorities under Article 2 section 1, yet people are still yammering on about how he should have stopped it. He can't.
Same goes for the sheriffs and state police. They don't have the authority to go against a Federal Court Order, and yet people are still yammering on about how the sheriff should step in. He can't.
Have a link to back that up?

Looks like a disinformant.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

SmartmuhahaXD
George Carlin was right the world is a freak show and in the US, you are sitting in the front!

Seriously the possibility for a second "AMERICAN CIVIL WAR" because of cattle is mind-blowing.

I mean there are so many topics that I thought would bring this kind of situation but cattle, seriously cattle ,it seems that some kind of force is playing a prank and an invisible hand is directed at us, to show us, we are the "CATTLE" !

So when do the "cattle" begin the civil war?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

When they started stealing the grass.

edit on 4/15/2014 by TiedDestructor because: Dumb@ss iPhone

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So large press conference at 1PM. I hope they bring forth a lot of real facts, and it don't turn out to just be a rahrah circlejerk type event.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Wanna place bets on what it will be facts or circle jerk?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

TKDRL

I hope they bring forth a lot of real facts, and it don't turn out to just be a rahrah circlejerk type event.

These guys are not rahrah types.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

TKDRL

So large press conference at 1PM. I hope they bring forth a lot of real facts, and it don't turn out to just be a rahrah circlejerk type event.

"Western states legislators" coming to tomorrow's news conference to voice a collective support of the Bundy family and tell Fed's to back off all land grabs will be one segment that will shock Washington DC.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

ThichHeaded
reply to post by TKDRL

Wanna place bets on what it will be facts or circle jerk?

Seems my attention skill took a back seat in the last 12 hrs. Could you define that a tad better please....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

The safest bet, a big "CLUSTER#" !

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

Like yay we won yeeeehaaaaaw woooooohoooooo! Seems from previous posts pointing to plenty of legislators showing up to assert some state authority together, I might just be pleasantly surprised.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by G0v0D47

Like yay we won yeeeehaaaaaw woooooohoooooo! Seems from previous posts pointing to plenty of legislators showing up to assert some state authority together, I might just be pleasantly surprised.

that would be quite the rollercoaster show

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join