It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

As for "state Representatives" showing up...where there are cameras you will find a politician. They really do not have opinions on this incident other than the usual soundbite in front of the camera, another chance to put their name in the front of every voter.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Volund

You know it's funny though. everything the elite do is so predictable. i mean they have so much disdain towards the american people that it's kinda laughable. Not at you guys though. but towards the elite. I mean they're cowards once they poke us too many times they're gonna be running towards their bunkers crying like a bunch of babies. THEY'RE SCARED OF US. and they should be. We outnumber them 10 million to one. They have the money and influence but we have the power.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

burntheships
Encouraging, very informative Video here from Oathkeepers.
Highly recommend!

Oath Keeper Founder Stewart Rhodes, On Bunkerville: “We Know It’s Not Over”

This video was produced by Northwest Liberty News

This interview was recorded from the Bundy Ranch

Stewart Rhodes
oathkeepers.org...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link. Good to hear a reliable source.
When my minds goes wandering about what my enemies' next move might be in this situation, I see them pulling back and sitting back not a week---but a month. Until that weekend in May when the planned American Spring is happening in DC. They are expecting millions to that rally. I hope they get them. But since the American Spring organizers don't want weapons, I would hope the armed patriots would remain in the west, watchful. My prayers are with all of them.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Long thread, didn't read it all because...Well just cuz...

I did mention in another thread on the topic being discussed here that the government would not allow Bundy anything like victory in this dispute because the people would lose faith in their government, faith is the only thing that keeps the lie rolling and the stupid masses believing anything is right and just.

If the militias react and the shooting starts it has to keep going and start up in other places and venues to be of any positive effect, it has to keep rolling and not necessarily be particularly bloody.

If this goes down at the Bundy ranch and just stops there, there will be a lot of laws dug up which were probably passed without our knowledge, maybe some executive orders...and then the mass dis-arming of the people of the United States will begin in earnest.

I am not a violent person but do not want to have my tools for use against people who are violent taken away from me.

Stay the course or go home and die of old age in comfort watching the TV you got at Wal-Mart.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thenotoriousone

We won't have much power when we are hungry and weak and unable to communicate.

It's obvious, at least to me, that this economy and every aspect of supply is rigged against the common man.

We have come to rely on systems of supply which we have virtually no control over, systems of communication and power which are easily disrupted, even the mail is a governmentally controlled thing, isn't it.

Piss em off and they will just flip a switch or shut off a valve and the cries of the helpless weak minded ones will drown any words of reason out in short order.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Fox news reported it was over and that it would go to court, yeah sure it is. The senator said it in an interview that it wasn't over and tried to hold back a smirk. Apparently he thinks it's funny.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

emsed1
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Local news station reports BLM gave the cattle back and that video was from yesterday? So hard to find information on this - MSM ignores.

Sorry, but "the MSM" HAS NOT ignored this story. It has been all over CNN, FOX, MSNBC, and many others. And as much as I would love to feel badly for the guy, over 16,000 other cattlemen pay their fees to graze on the land and abide by the law. This guy made his bed and now he can lie in it. He's not a hero, he's not a crusader, he's a guy who does not want to play by the rules. He owes MILLIONS in back fees and has been thumbing his nose at the law while the Cattelmen's Association has been abiding by it for decades now. He should pay the fees like every other rancher does or he should get his cattle off of the land, it's just that simple.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

bundy was a clever man...he didn't pay his taxes for 20 years, lost 2 court cases over it....ran his cattle over government land, and when the government stepped in and took his cattle off that land, he started crying about freedom, patriotism, big government, etc.... all the correct buzz words that armed right-wingers love to hear, he got them to come out, ready to shoot LEO's....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

jimmyx
reply to post by jaffo

bundy was a clever man...he didn't pay his taxes for 20 years, lost 2 court cases over it....ran his cattle over government land, and when the government stepped in and took his cattle off that land, he started crying about freedom, patriotism, big government, etc.... all the correct buzz words that armed right-wingers love to hear, he got them to come out, ready to shoot LEO's....

Bingo, give that man a cigar. But yeah, the ones who see it that way are the "sheeple" lol...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
OK fellow ATS'ers I am Off for tonight/// i'am beat waiting to hear for info from my buds... If it is real we we will go out there ..I can't afford it ///they will pay as my home in foreclosure.... But this about the American people and the rest of the free world!

Your home is in foreclosure, but you are getting ready to travel across the country in defense of a greedy millionaire rancher who owns hundreds of acres of his own personal land, and is fighting to keep his cows grazing on federal (our) land for free? I think there is a disconnect somewhere...You are getting played. Maybe you should get job and pay for your home, or do you expect welfare like this rancher?

insight, you are welcome::

seaez

ltinycdancerg
reply to post by seaez

are you kidding me?! WHY DOES HE OWE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MONEY? CUZ THEY SAY SO?
THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
YOU SIR, ARE RIDICULOUS.

lets see, because he has had his 900 cows grazing our 600,000 sqr acres of federally owned land for 20 years, and that my dear is his bill?

How much is he making from us, the tax payer? Lets find out. He now has 900 cows (all above numbers are fact easily found in the numerous articles) how much is each cow worth?

i nfo on the economics of a cow

From the link above:

Income

4.7 calf crops @ $948/ year = $4455.60

Cull cow sale = $910.00

Total income with 3 percent death loss adjustment = $5204.63

Expenses

Pasture for 4.7 years @ $216/year = $1015.20

Winter feed for 4.7 years @ $252/year = $1184.40

Yardage for 4.7 years @ $90/year = $423.00

Total expenses = $2622.60

Net income over life of cow = $2582.03

900 cows * Net Income over life of cow = $2,323,827

That is over 2 million dollars in cows he has on OUR federal land, meaning his costs are far less because we the tax payer are subsidizing his costs for feeding the cow over it's lifetime. You do realize this is Federal land don't you? As in, not his, ours? His family has rented it for generations, legally, but 20 years ago he got greedy and stopped paying. He owes a bill that now totals over $1,000,000 while he has been making a lot of money. The numbers above are for lifetimes of cows, average lifetime of a cow fro3m link above is 5.7 years, generously that's 3 cow lifetimes.

$2,323,827 per cow lifetime (generous profit not taking into account FREE LAND, our land) * 3 cow lifetimes = $6,971,481

Even with that low number, subtract the $1,000,000 he should OWE as part of his opperating expense, and he's still up almost $6 million dollars.

Yeah, great little person millionaire you got there... not counting the actual land and property he owns that these cows are not grazing on.

But you go on defending this greedy a-hole who doesn't want to pay up the money he owes the government, corporate welfare fraud at it's finest. I just laugh that he has people, who I'd imagine are genuinely great people, defending his greedy nature and actions.

edit on 57America/ChicagoamAmerica/Chicago104 by seaez because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

thenotoriousone
reply to post by Volund

You know it's funny though. everything the elite do is so predictable. i mean they have so much disdain towards the american people that it's kinda laughable. Not at you guys though. but towards the elite. I mean they're cowards once they poke us too many times they're gonna be running towards their bunkers crying like a bunch of babies. THEY'RE SCARED OF US. and they should be. We outnumber them 10 million to one. They have the money and influence but we have the power.

I'm confused, you mention they have the money but we have the power... you are talking about the millionaire rancher Bundy right? The one with over $2 Million dollars of cows currently grazing our federal lands for free? The one not paying $1,000,000 he owes and is ignoring court orders because he thinks he is above the law? The one who probably has millions more dollars of cattle on his private lands?

Just wanted to clear that up, you should say the elites like Bundy to avoid further confusion, there is a lot of confusion with this story.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If Mr. Bundy had paid his fees on a timely fashion then none of this would have taken place. There are thousands of farmers that pay their fees and their cattle are allowed to graze.

Hopefully the feds don't get strong-armed again by an angry mob that doesn't like to follow rules
edit on 4/15/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

It is already too late to label them as terrorists or any thing else derogatory, the cat is way out of the bag and the government will not be able to put a good spin on this which will make the blm look right. This can't be made into Ruby ridge 2 now so the government should be wise enough to see they can only turn the people into martyr's and possibly cause the shot heard round the world. If the internet suddenly goes dark see you in Washington.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Well the governments got to do something to raise money. Might as well sell grass for cows. Does the Federal government pay tax to the state here? Why wouldn't the state avail itself of these revenues?

By the way did it strike anyone else as funny......this "grazing" land looks like crap. I for one was expecting all this fuss to be over prime 2 foot tall lush fields of orchard grass.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I'd guess the government collects their fair share in taxes when he takes his cattle to market. Isn't that enough? If his cattle aren't grazing on that grass, it's just gonna die after awhile.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
*I moved this question to a more appropriate thread. Sorry.

edit on 4/15/2014 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Snarl

I'd guess the government collects their fair share in taxes when he takes his cattle to market. Isn't that enough? If his cattle aren't grazing on that grass, it's just gonna die after awhile.

I am just saying that the sate should get the grazing fees anyway. It seems very gratuitous that the feds are making money form cow grass. It strikes me as stupid even.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

From what is said.. I say this very loosely... Is that he supposedly was trying to pay them these fees but they wouldn't take it...
^ Stated above because there isn't any exact proof on this as of yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Don't tale guns, take cameras. Take pictures of every person involved and immediately send the photo off site. When you get away from the site, send the photos again. If is possible to spoof your cell phone and you will have lost the photos.
Take pictures of each vehicle driver, each person with a face mask. Take pictures of weapon serial numbers, take pictures of vehicle license plates. If a person has a face mask, take a picture of any identifying item...watch, wedding ring, a person in the vehicle with him/her that is not wearing a mask.
Take pictures, identify the anti-American and plaster their ID all over the internet for all of history to see.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

ThichHeaded

From what is said.. I say this very loosely... Is that he supposedly was trying to pay them these fees but they wouldn't take it...
^ Stated above because there isn't any exact proof on this as of yet.

Yes he did in fact state this. I heard it from his own mouth over the radio but he wasn't real clear. I think his meaning was that he tried to pay the state and naturally they cant or wouldn't accept.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join