It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Looks like they LIED!

I can't confirm ,so I don't know how true it is...but if it is...OMG!

gopthedailydose.com...

edit on 14-4-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: added youtube video

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

would it really surprise you that the federal government lied. Heck, it would shock me if they ever we found to have told the truth about anything here.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

batcrapcrazy

would it really surprise you that the federal government lied. Heck, it would shock me if they ever we found to have told the truth about anything here.

Man I agree with you %110!

link   

Local news station reports BLM gave the cattle back and that video was from yesterday? So hard to find information on this - MSM ignores.

+21 more 
link   
If this is true , i am going this time
Locked and loaded..

edit on 0291013042941th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

:ETA making my self clear , i will go as Supporting protester , not to seek violence or action ,but to stand up to TYRANNY ! .

And as a lawful responsible gun owner ,you bet your A@@ ill be bringing Mine .

edit on 0092023040942th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The big bus "paddy wagon" is a clear clue that they plan on arrests. Now we will see if the Militias, Bundy, friends family and supporters will have the balls for what is next.

I am still on the fence regarding Bundys right to grave on BLM land as there has been no clear proof he had any rights to it. However I am all for seeing the someone actually grow the balls to risk their lives and or freedom for what they believe is right.

IMO they will make a lot of noise when it's time to be arrested. However I would be willing to bet that not a single protestor, militia member fires a shot in defense of their beliefs.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm having trouble confirming it too. I found this link...

______beforeitsnews/alternative/2014/04/dhs-insider-bundy-ranch-standoff-not-over-military-federal-agents-seen-moving-in-2937268.html

...But I cannot in good conscience recommend it as a viable source. It may be of interest to some though.
edit on 4142014 by JohnFisher because: link issues

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Locked and loaded..

Really..?

Make sure to lock and load your camera as well...it may prove to be a more robust tool than your .22

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnFisher

Anything from Beforeitsnews quoting DHS insider is garbage.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Locked and loaded..

I think we all suspect it isn't over. If this is still going on by may 1st, then I'll see you there.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

They have to lie, because otherwise at least half of what they do would be found out.
This is beginning to stink like guncotton. Cattlemen ain't townies, and this ain't Boston.
I think even the MOM are going to get a big taste if everyone isn't extremely careful.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestioningDude

Anything from Beforeitsnews quoting DHS insider is garbage.

Good to know. I don't visit the website, but it was the only thing I could find. I figured the ATS community would already know whether or not Beforeitsnews is reliable. I was hoping it was one of those hit-and-miss sites like infowars... You know, where you only use it as a platform to start your search and nothing more.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnFisher

Yeah they got me a few times with imminent invasion of the Russki's and martial law within 48 hrs and that kind of thing. The site is also riddled with malware and viruses fyi.

Anything is possible though, this whole ranch standoff is definitely a powder keg waiting for a match.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

facelift

LightningStrikesHere
Locked and loaded..

Really..?

Make sure to lock and load your camera as well...it may prove to be a more robust tool than your .22

Yup... Will i see you there?
edit on 0293033042943th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, of course the BLM didn't give up. They simply took time to regroup. I would think any logical person could predict this action. They *CAN'T* let the people win. If the people, the citizenry here win, well there would be upstarts all over the nation tomorrow. The government's only gambit in this game would be to stomp the resistance and stomp it hard so no one else gets any ideas about standing up for any of our so-called rights.
(Where's the gosh darn flame thrower icon when you need it?)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Star and flagged i fear that the worst has yet to come and like some of the others have stated that entire place is one big powder keg set to blow at any moment.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This was to be expected.

The Govt. will not back away until they have accomplished their mission to show the people they can't win. Their win here will cause many to accept their new place at the bottom and will also stir a lot to action thus giving the Govt. their reason to label all free men as the enemy.

They are going to massacre a lot of farmers, men, women and perhaps children. I believe this is the match that lights the fire in America. It's been coming to this for a long time.

Peace

edit on 14-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
Locked and loaded..

Here is some Epic inspirational soundtrack music just incase you need to pump the wheels..

eta: Good Luck!
edit on 14-4-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Yup... Will i see you their ?

Well, I prefer not to announce my insurgent actions, especially on a site such as ATS.

It kinda makes it harder for 'them' to prepare.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

Well, if the no-fly zone doesn't expire until May 11th that should have been the first warning. Also, it isn't even publicly listed anymore, it isn't even archived with the others... you can only get it here: FAA.gov

It's nice that they gave back all the cattle... but I remember riding in cattle cars when I was in the military. The paddy-wagon full size prison bus is a nice touch too (in the video below).

They brought back the cattle but may be leaving with the people. The people will also all be labelled as Terrorists. I think it is ironic that so many people wanted those laws because they thought the foreign aggressors would be targeted and labeled... the reality is any one of us can now be labeled a terrorist for almost any reason. Statistically almost all terrorists are now in fact non-islamic, non-religious extremist, common American citizens.

jude11

edit on 14-4-2014 by Volund because: typo, as always

edit on 14-4-2014 by Volund because: didn't see jude11 posted the same video moments before me, gave credit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join