It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

The filthy filthy scum!

Law Enforcement does not walk away and forget about it. They will back everyone off. Then take care of business. On a side note: The American People are pissed. All this for grazing? Wait until something important to all of us comes along...

I would have thought 911 was important, sandy hooks was important!
Nothing is important anymore it seems.

This is just another display of weakness and lack of duty to protect by the people by the people.
It's nearly over. Only a generation or two to go.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I also wanted to add another video while I was trying to understand this whole business about desert turtles I found this!

If you skip to the 9:30 mark the guy with the glasses might have alittle gem for you guys saying this is just about cattle grazing.

Some of you may have seen it

B

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

I think what this really boils down too....is people want to have an uprising...after the nsa everyone was angry but didnt know what to do...the bundy ranch gives people a location....this could be over the price of tacos..it wouldnt matter...people want a change and this gives them a meeting ground where people can assemble.

Bundy has lost in court ..which then leads to people arguing is the law valid...if people feel the laws we have governing us arent valid then a revolt/stand/ whatever you want to call it is justified.

Am I angry over the bundy ranch issue...no...I dont even understand it...but Im angry about many other things...and think the american people are just frustrated.

The feds gave these people a location...maybe it was planned that way.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
hello, this is my first post.
I wanted to share a video from StormCloudsGathering about the subject.
scgnews.com...

Runasimi from Lima-Perú

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The older I have gotten the more I see just how corrupt the U.S. Feds really are when they want money and power.Guess I have more wisdom now than I use to.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

The feds gave these people a location...maybe it was planned that way.

That's their best bet/hope/option.

I don't recall seeing anything about how Timothy McVeigh conveyed his intention or plans prior to acting.

THAT is what the government Fears.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

If that video boils your blood, look at this evidence that was just posted 30 minutes ago!! Vote him out? I say a jail cell sounds better. They are trying to cover it up!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

links234

diggindirt
You speak like a true government agent.

Thanks! I look forward to the day when criminals get their due. Especially ones that are wrong from the get-go.

Cliven Bundy has been breaking the law and really doesn't have any right to graze on those lands. Our lands. I also look forward to all of those 'patriots' getting arrested for bringing their weapons across state lines for the express purpose of using them 'if needed'.

I'm predicting this will happen. I'm predicting it because it needs to happen.

Firstly, this is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. The cases, (as I understand the issue but I could be wrong) have been in civil court, not criminal court so Mr. Bundy has never been adjudged a criminal. If I were you I'd be careful about committing libel.
He's been at war judicially for decades now. He's fighting for the principles on which this country was founded. He's the last man standing as a rancher in his county where there used to be dozens. Those men provide the burgers you eat as well as the steaks the fat cats gobble up. And they do it at a price that lets you enjoy that fast-disappearing delicacy. At the rate the price of beef is rising you'll only be able to afford a tofu burger to throw on the grill by this time next year.

I also look forward to all of those 'patriots' getting arrested for bringing their weapons across state lines for the express purpose of using them 'if needed'.

Pray tell me, if you will, why else would I carry a weapon other than to use it "if needed."? Crossing the state line with a weapon is not against the law. I'm a bit thick I suppose but I fail to understand the "express purpose of using them 'if needed"???
Every time I go out to shoot, I thank my Creator that the only thing I've ever had to aim at was an item of food or a target. But I want to be very sure that if a human appears and attempts to do me or mine harm, I will be accurate in my aim. I consider that all the gun control needed---secure hoslter and accurate aim. I'm a little ole granny who can't carry around a lot of heavy firepower to stop a lunatic so I must be sure that my shots are accurate.
One of my many-great grandfathers was a "patriot," served in the American Revolution against Crazy King George. When the War of 1812 rolled in, his son served as a patriot soldier while the father served in non-combat positions due to his age and disabilities incurred in the revolution. They were paid for their service in 1812 war with grants of land along the Tennessee River, part of the newly-acquired Jackson Purchase. ("Jackson Purchase" indeed---but that's a different thread.) They were finally able to accept payment for their service two decades later when they received land grants along the river.
About a century after they were given these lands, the feds came long, made a plan and drove the people from these lands with a token payment. Thousands of productive acres turned into "playgrounds for the outdoor enthusiast" and other catchy themes.
Until you've felt the heavy hand of the federal government on your shoulder....until you've watched the systematic destruction of a once-free country...don't go disparaging patriots for standing up to tyranny under guise of government.
There is nothing that I have seen or heard from Mr. Bundy that would make me think he plans some violent overthrow of the government. Nor do his supporters. If there is violence I firmly believe it will begin with some numbskull government agent, whether in the gang of legal thugs camp or hidden among the protestors.
So you can continue to support the tyranny of government as you wish because I believe you should be able to speak for government and I should be able to speak out against their tyranny and outrageously dangerous response to a civil matter.
I would like to see Mr. Bundy hire Gerry Spence and get this cleared up.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer
reply to post by links234

I think what this really boils down too....is people want to have an uprising...after the nsa everyone was angry but didnt know what to do...the bundy ranch gives people a location....this could be over the price of tacos..it wouldnt matter...people want a change and this gives them a meeting ground where people can assemble.

I think this is the crux of the issue, currently. People talk and get riled up. People begin to want action. It's not enough that we vote, we want immediate action on perceived threats.

This is the story of a rancher (Americans do love our cowboys) against the federal government. It's perfect for the kind of action that right-wing protestors have been talking about since 2008. It's also why Glenn Beck has been distancing himself from some supporters of Cliven Bundy.
edit on 14-4-2014 by links234 because: Formatting.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Having been paying attention to this event, it is showing something that I do not think that the local and federal government was prepared for, and that was the response on the side of Bundy. But it is a lot more than that, it is starting to show the growing discontent of the country towards a government that is not representing the people.

While we can hope that they do not move against the Bundy ranch and will let things die down, the problem is that if this is true that the federal government does go after Bundy, it is going to spark off a fire, kind of like adding gas to a fire, and we can only hope that it is not going to be another Waco or Ruby Ridge.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
More than any thing else, I believe we are looking
at the end of America. It's all about to come completely
unglued.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well govrnments that become to powerful get what they deserve.War and violence and over thrown.Happens all the time through out history and they collapse.Tellin ya fellas this is the direction the U.S. is headed.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Runasimi

That is actually a really good video...probably my favorite so far of all this...

edit: at least on the harry reid connection
edit on 14-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just found this!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
Just found this!
www.youtube.com...

ya was posted above.....its a good one!

At about the 9 minute mark you see Snarls avatar hahaha....every time he posts it cracks me up seeing that.
edit on 14-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

I'd be a little concerned that if things are taking a turn back for the worst in Nevada for Bundy and the militias that anyone else heading down that way may find roadblocks/checkpoints to stop them from coming in.

If they are genuinely working the military angle they will do all in their power to stop the flow of militias or supporters anyway necessary.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Another new vid.

www.mrconservative.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Poppies

Poppies
In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.

For one to actually believe that we LIVE in a civilized society is not only pure folly, it is sheer delusion.

The entire Judicial system is 100% corrupt and one would have to be very naive to think that the criminal justice system has absolutely anything to do with justice.

The judges and high level law enforcement officials are totally Illuminati indoctrinated.

The entire system is designed and has been re-purposed to protect the sociopaths in control of the government AKA the "elite".

The below quote from an interview with Chip Tatum makes this extremely obvious:

"The court system as it's set up today is not setup as a tool for justice, it's setup as a tool for retribution... Anyone that they want, they can get." Chip Tatum - Black Ops Interview (@ 1 hour 16 min)

Our court system has been infiltrated by members of this secret society sworn to protect each other from prosecution of any criminal activity and to render favorable judgments to its member. Other members of society are victimized in the courts.

A short time ago I received an email with a court excerpt, clearly showing how Freemasonry has infiltrated the court system by putting judges, prosecutors and attorneys in key positions. As long as this continues there is no justice but theirs, as those people stand above the law, because they ARE the law.

If people don't know about Freemasonry and its influence on the legal system, they have no clue that they are setup and have little chance of an honest trial.

In this particular case, John, the defendant observes how the Attorney General, Mr. Anthony Krastek is giving a hand signal (the palm up) each and every time his attorney makes a statement, until he cannot take it any longer. He asks Mr. Krastek if he is a Freemason (Exhibit 1, page 7), whereas the Attorney General turns red and gives the full "raised arm palms up" (high distress sign) to the judge, Lawrence J. O'Toole. The judge suddenly loses it on the record, and gives reference to Freemasonic symbols, the ones on the one-dollar-bill (Exhibit 1, page 7).

Freemasons Control the Court (And Thus the Legal System)

The Court System And Freemasonry

The legal system is a joke

What chance does a non - Mason have going into a court of law against Masons when there is a Masonic judge and Masonic attorneys. All a Mason has to do is let a Masonic Judge, or even a Masonic Juror know that he is a Masonic brother and that is that.

Sometimes you look the way a case, is going and it just doesn't make sense. We had one in Seattle not too long ago, in fact the Union my sister worked for was involved in it and nothing went right, even simple points that were obvious to everyone but the Judge. They couldn't figure out what was wrong and I asked her, "Are the defendants and the judge Masons?" She checked it out and found out that they were.

I said, "You don't have a chance. There is no way you can win because, they passed the word to the judge in the lodge or they gave that Judge a signal, they gave him the sign of the square, or the sign of distress, gave him one of a dozen different signs they could give him and that judge was bound by his Masonic code to find for his brother. He is going to do that for the Mason whether he's right or wrong."

There is no way you can win

Good book on this: Lawyers and Judges, American Trojan Horses

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

That could lead to a battle on two fronts!!!! But ya you are probably right...and anyone who goes down there...be carefull....use good judgement..

A lot of cops are good dudes...who sometimes are not informed as much as we are...hope both sides can come to an agreement.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
When I listen to the feds paint this rancher as a crook and all the other parrots join suit I think of all their broken promises. How many treaties stated for all time or into perpetuity which means till gold was found or silver or oh we need these lands for insert reason then opps Indian war new treaty with out gold bearing lands. Oh we need a lake too bad you loose what was a gift for siding against the redcoats (Corn Planter tract ) 1965. What did they get in return just move to another rez. No reimbursement and it was deeded land.

My close relatives lost a large coal mine back east with bureaucratic games . It was in operation since 1820. Their survey and claim was misplaced for years. Till it was too late . A well connected competitor acquired it in the 1960s. You own land solely at the discretion of the government

I have been lied too to many times by the government and media to believe every thing at face value. We all have .

I just almost choked when Harry Reid said we cant let scoff laws get away with it. Like a member of congress has room to talk.

I firmly believe it was a double cross . I am getting cynical . It will flair back up and get ugly. Submit or else is the message they will send. Unfortunately thats how they operate

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join