It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking! Bundy Ranch Double Cross? More Feds, Cops, Vehicles, Equipment Arriving!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
OK this is weird I have been following this guy named Blaine on face Book he has done a lot of Vids at the ranch, some with Alex...THEY ARE GONE! Deleted on Facebook... What the hell is going down!

Just goes to show you that Facebook has no intentions of upholding your right to freedom of speech or freedom of the press.

As anyone reporting on the situation are defacto reporters.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I'm not a tactician by trade, but i know what they are planning. Show a false "stand down," get the militias to disperse because they think the threat is over, then move back in quickly and violently after threat of resistance is gone. Maybe throw some dead "tea party" bodies among the carnage, make a false video of the same fellas making threats. Now you can blame the "right wing terrorists." Its what i would do if i were a liberal govt stooge.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Yeah but this really weird...a government push???????????????

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Are you really surprised by this?
The Government can't have vocal dissenters with a large audience to preach to.
Sure they will claim 'Operational Security' or 'National Security' but that is all bs.

Facebook either complied with the take down request, acted on their own in support of the Government or the Government used their back door and did it themselves.

Either way, Facebook is no good for the peoples voice.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Law Enforcement does not walk away and forget about it.

They will back everyone off. Then take care of business.

On a side note: The American People are pissed. All this for grazing?

Wait until something important to all of us comes along...

link   

FirePiston

From what I have gathered, correct me if I am wrong, but this land was in his family way before the BLM or any other of these laws.

Yup. Then one day, they were told to pay grazing fees. Then they came up with the endangered tortoise protection scheme. Then they revoked the Bundy's grazing license. Then the Bundy's stopped paying grazing fees. Then BLM fined them. Then...not 20 days, weeks or months, but 20 YEARS later they tell them...now we own your cattle (of which they denied grazing on the public land). Meanwhile recently, they plan to euthanize the "endangered" tortoises by the end of this year due to lack of funding, but still able to pay for the higher expenses in getting the army to invade the ranch. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as letting his private cattle graze on public land, did a citizen want to hike the land and complain that the cattle bothered them? Public means public, he can use it, and so can everyone else.
Firepiston

I guess some people would be willing to pay hiking fees on that same public land too. Lol
Forgive links234. He doesn't understand that consumers will end up bearing the ridiculous fees, fines, etc imposed on farmers! The costs have to be passed down in order for farmers to survive.

link   

Sovaka

Are you really surprised by this?
The Government can't have vocal dissenters with a large audience to preach to.
Sure they will claim 'Operational Security' or 'National Security' but that is all bs.

Facebook either complied with the take down request, acted on their own in support of the Government or the Government used their back door and did it themselves.

Either way, Facebook is no good for the peoples voice.

Yeah I know, Blaine is just big on Face book he is cool and a friend of Alex Jones.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

I have a question...

People keep appearing to perpetuate this story that Bundy may have had paperwork and a contract stating he had rights to graze on that land, for the rest of their ranching lives.

And people keep perpetuating the story that the land was originally Bundy's...

So why, when people dig and try to find this proof... is there no proof to be found whatsoever?

Why is Bundy not trying to prove to us... people who would possibly support him if he was in the right... that he has the right to do what he is doing?

Why does this man expect us all to take him at his word alone, and not provide media, and people like ATS members, the proof that he is telling the truth concerning these lands?

A simple scan or two of some paperwork would clear this all up in short order... yet he is not doing this

If I were him, and I was telling the truth, you can bet that I'd be scanning papers and plastering that everywhere... all over every single site I could find to plaster it.
edit on 14-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
msnbc.com Aliens want the cows for mutilations.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Of course I live in the uk and have been watching this story all day, deny people access to the event so much easier to brush under the rug.

The thing is this has spread around the globe the worlds impressed, the people of the united states have had enough the stage is set let the show begin the eyes of the world is watching we are sharing retweeting posting your not alone.

B
edit on 11/01/2011 by BennyOj because: spelling

edit on 11/01/2011 by BennyOj because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/01/2011 by BennyOj because: 3rd time lucky

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
AWWW screw this ...if it is confirmed... 3 of my vet buddies say lets go... as I don't have the funds... But I am not gonna sit on my ass I may be 59 but as a firefighter a Vol. even working at 9/11 ...I am ready to rock and roll!

edit on 14-4-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Mamatus

The big bus "paddy wagon" is a clear clue that they plan on arrests. Now we will see if the Militias, Bundy, friends family and supporters will have the balls for what is next.

I am still on the fence regarding Bundys right to grave on BLM land as there has been no clear proof he had any rights to it. However I am all for seeing the someone actually grow the balls to risk their lives and or freedom for what they believe is right.

IMO they will make a lot of noise when it's time to be arrested. However I would be willing to bet that not a single protestor, militia member fires a shot in defense of their beliefs.

Look how the battle lines are drawn:

Chinese corporation
$5 billion in the pocket of a State Senator and a few friends
International trade relations
National Security of the USA in terms of debt loans from China to keep social security going

vs.

Last holding out rancher + a few hundred cattle

This is just one rancher, this establishes case law for everyone else. The rancher should really be getting a court injunction and appealing to the courts to get all action frozen until a court decision can be made.

If they win this, then they will be coming for every other bit of land.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

nevermind.
edit on 14-4-2014 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BennyOj

Thank you! The world is a changing,,, not the better for us in the US... watch your back. My father in law fighted with a Spitfire Squadron in 43 at New Guinea..he few the P-47 Razor back, The Brit a good old Spitfire ...I had the pleasure of meeting one of his buddies in the early 90's
God the stories these to pilots..told drunk on Gin! God bless the UK!
edit on 14-4-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

if that really plays out, I am glad to not be a fed. the rage will be immense, and millions will join militias. Also, i think groups like the 1%'rs will start clipping traitors (feds).

*they have lists of the home addresses of most of the federal agents and cops nationwide since the early 90's during the last militia movements. And secretly, the DOJ was honestly scared.

This is a huge unacknowledged problem. Most Feds are unaware. I briefed some of the upper muckety-mucks on the gravity of this during the siege at Waco. There were a lot of heads raised when this was put in front of them ... and my boss actually stepped in and stopped the show.

The BLM will win if there's a confrontation in the desert. If the whole thing goes sideways into an asymmetric op nationwide ...

There's a butt-ton of threat. Hardly any of it is on the road to Nevada. The question is ... who's not planning to show up for work on Monday?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

The land has belonged to the US government since the Mexican-American War in 1848. The ranchers were charged grazing fees in the 1930's (including Bundy's family). Bundy stopped paying the government in 1993 after he decided the federal government has no right to the land (even though article 4 section 3 of the constitution exists). The government sold the grazing rights to Clark County in the early 2000's, the county revoked all grazing rights for the area shortly after. Even if Bundy wanted to pay, he has no one to pay because there are no grazing rights, at all.

He has lost in court three times. He's been ordered to pay, not only his previous grazing fees but all fines incurred since he stopped paying. He owes the US government well over $1 million. If the government really, really wanted to go after him they could charge him with threatening federal officers. They could easily put him prison for that alone.

Bundy is in the wrong and he's going to lose.
edit on 14-4-2014 by links234 because: Spelling.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There will be blood, and the government are comfortable with that. They will be preoccupied with demonstrating overwhelming force and control of the situation at any cost. That's the most important thing to them. Fairness and justice are irrelevant in their analysis of the situation, and not even on the agenda.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

And how strange it is that they delay enforcements until a new court order from last year?

The July 2013 order says -zero- about collecting money.

Find it and see !!!!

I bet the statute of limitations on enforcement of the old court orders is a problem.

The government selectively effectively abandoned the old orders and then selectively chose to enforce a new order that is silent on the money.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Even if the Feds are right in this case the government has become reckless and dangerous and corrupt.People are gonna get fed up with the money and power the Feds are abusing.Gonna see riots and what not eventually and a revolution possibly.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by batcrapcrazy

In a civilised society, matters such as this are settled in the courts of law. Disliking the findings and rulings of the courts of law is not proof of injustice. Each and every one of us is subject to the rule of law. To think otherwise is pure folly.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Poppies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join