It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There are loud explosions from that live feed... Probably flash grenades but who knows. They seem louder than those fireworks that were used in the Kiev protests.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ProfessorT

PutAQuarterIn
reply to post by ProfessorT

Bet that fire is from their fancy tire barricade.
Oh, indeed!

Are there any updates on who the victims are? I'm trying to scan through Twitter. There are a lot of reports about gunshots, grenades, flashbangs and a large fire. Russia's pretext has just been met by Ukraine.

No nothing on who died/injured. And yes indeed, Russian pretext has been met! Guess who may wake up to a Russian invasion tomorrow? Me....

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

#Kharkov : pro-#Kremlin forces are being pushed tough from administration building pro-Kremliners seized ATN TV station heading to help

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Nah. The aussie anti-cigarette guy who wants government to outlaw tobacco because some of the girls he makes it with stink, said that if we give up Crimea, there will be an end to the horror, remember?

Just walk away....

# 222
edit on 7-4-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

asen_y2k

ProfessorT

PutAQuarterIn

Bet that fire is from their fancy tire barricade.
Oh, indeed!

Are there any updates on who the victims are? I'm trying to scan through Twitter. There are a lot of reports about gunshots, grenades, flashbangs and a large fire. Russia's pretext has just been met by Ukraine.

No nothing on who died/injured. And yes indeed, Russian pretext has been met! Guess who may wake up to a Russian invasion tomorrow? Me....
Have you got any plans to leave Ukraine when Russia invade? I know you are in the west of the country but as we've seen in previous wars, conflict can spread quickly. Honestly though, I would expect NATO will be requested by Ukraine to enter the country should Russia intervene with another incursion.
edit on 7-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Start making shtf plans, just in case.
If you don't already anyway

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yup, I am stocked up and ready.

But to get it out, the internet has been very buggy the last couple of days, selective sites suddenly dont load but after a few mins they load but others do not. Very slow and buggy to the point of live streams not buffering. BTW I have 100mbps. Maybe something to do with the cyber wars going on now.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

#Kharkiv : there are about 50 #Ukraine soldiers with guns on Chernyshevsky St., 2 buses with armed soldiers arrived

Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR Special police forces frm other #Ukraine regions now working in #Donetsk, #Luhansk & #Kharkiv as the local ones aren’t doing much @EspresoTV 13 mins ago 17 retweets |

edit on 7/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It is quite possible that IF (not when) the Russians enter/invade the Ukraine they may not be faced with any widespread resistance, in fact there may be Ukrainian forces that stand down, surrender and even defect.

Get a Russian flag, wave it where they can see it IF they show up, and you'll be fine.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How long should we go without hearing from you before we should truly worry if shtf ? I know I take days off the internet, but if no one hears from me a week or more, send a search party.

edit on 7-4-2014 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Very slow and buggy to the point of live streams not buffering.

I have noticed that some of the news sites I was following at the beginning of this conflict are no longer accessible like they were at first and they were from Ukraine.

All I can say is be safe.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

@myroslavapetsa: Fire at #Kharkiv region administration where police are barricaded. Protesters block fire-engines. First #Molotovs thrown into the building
The live stream is showing a large fire in the bottom left of the building. This sounds awful.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

PutAQuarterIn

How long should we go without hearing from you before we should truly worry if shtf ? I know I take days off the internet, but if no one hears from me a week or more, send a search party.

edit on 7-4-2014 by PutAQuarterIn because: (no reason given)

If nothing extrodinary going on in Ukraine then indefinitely, but if something up and I dont write for 2 days, something off.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ProfessorT

@myroslavapetsa: Fire at #Kharkiv region administration where police are barricaded. Protesters block fire-engines. First #Molotovs thrown into the building
The live stream is showing a large fire in the bottom left of the building. This sounds awful.

They lit the administrative building on fire with molotovs:

#Kharkiv live stream, #PHOTO : #Molotov cocktails are used, administration building is burning inforesist.org/pryamaya-trans… pic.twitter.com/5k8aq9nQj4

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Stay safe and please keep us informed on your well being, you are a member of this community and while it seems there isn't much we can do for you, you never know when a global membership could pull something off we can't think of right now, just when you need it most.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Springer

Stay safe and please keep us informed on your well being, you are a member of this community and while it seems there isn't much we can do for you, you never know when a global membership could pull something off we can't think of right now, just when you need it most.

Thanks for your well wishes, hope it does not come to that, and being the only ATSer in Ukraine, will do my level best to keep this community updated.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Springer

Well said Springer.. I think we all feel this way.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Have enjoyed your updates please stay safe. It is always a good idea to have a bug out bag handy.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

#Donetsk : police department set ultimatum to pro-#Kremlin forces to surrender their weapons and leave within 2 hours, otherwise - assault

#Kharkiv: #Ukrainian troops extinguished burning tires, pro-#Kremlin forces screaming for help

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Note Ukrainian MSM on Ukrainian TV has absolutely ZERO coverage of whats going on in the east.

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join