It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Wookiep
Video of Pro-Russian tent camp being dispersed.

The DOOMMM!!! Club ‏@12nb34 1m
#Ukraine. Clashes spread to #Nikolaev.
#Maidan destroys pro-Russian tent camp youtu.be...

Oh yeah, that's clearly freedom and democracy at work.

A night raid by Right Sector Nazi thugs in masks with bats and Colts 45s.

Congratulations, Pro-Russian camp has been "dispersed" by gun fire.

This can only end in war.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

renden
No really, are you guys really like Neo-Nazis? I just can't seem to get it, if ATS is about neo-nazi extremists then yes, I have made a mistake.

Just because we don't share your Putin-is-a-Saint worldview does not mean we are neo-Nazis.

Regards

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by Wookiep

Looks like the people of Ukraine our finding there collective feet. You can only push people so far..............I think Putin might have bit off a little more then he was expecting.

Thanks for the video the gunfire at the start sounded very close.

You forgot to say Heil Hitler there at the end, because the only people finding their "collective feet" in Ukraine are Nazis.

Regardless of where you from - NO TO FASCISM!

If banksters are so set on pushing the entire world into yet another World War, this time around there should be absolutely no mercy for any and all Fascist Neo-Nazis and their sympathizers.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

The pro russia side is really trying to push the Nazi deal as the reason behind all of this I wonder why? And they keep saying they are against radicals............They seem kinda radical.
edit on 7-4-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

paraphi

renden
No really, are you guys really like Neo-Nazis? I just can't seem to get it, if ATS is about neo-nazi extremists then yes, I have made a mistake.

Just because we don't share your Putin-is-a-Saint worldview does not mean we are neo-Nazis.

Regards

I don't care for Putin, but I will not stand by as the world once again gets drowned by Neo-Nazis. If Putin is the one making the stand against all the Fascist filth, then I'll vote Putin before any American presidential candidate. And my vote counts not only in a paper ballet, I will not stand by spouting rhetoric when Neo-Nazis are once again taking over.

If you are not Neo-Nazi, then what the hell are you doing supporting them?

Make your stand.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

I don't care for Putin, but I will not stand by as the world once again gets drowned by Neo-Nazis.

Yep, they all say that. It's also weird how all of a sudden around the middle of March all these Neo-Nazi obsessed Russian supporters started joining and doing nothing but trolling ATS. Just so you know, this one is a freebie, but I won't be responding to the rest of your posts.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

@mike_giglio: Electricity just cut at occupied govt building in Donetsk, raising crackdown fears
The usual Special Forces method.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

renden

Wookiep

What a nerve.......It's Russian agitators that is causing all this,
and don't even start about masked thugs.. Crimea is/was full of them (Russian)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

SubTruth
reply to post by paraphi

The pro russia side is really trying to push the Nazi deal as the reason behind all of this I wonder why? And they keep saying they are against radicals............They seem kinda radical.
edit on 7-4-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, trying to push the Nazi deal, sure.

You tell me, who are these guys?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Same torch marches through the cities, just like in the 30s.

Oh hell no, not this time around, no Nazis in the 21st century, or we all die. If human kind is so hopelessly stupid to WATCH THIS HAPPENING LIVE ONCE AGAIN and still deny the horrible mistakes of the past, then we all should perish from our incurable stupidity.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

rigel4

renden

Wookiep

What a nerve.......It's Russian agitators that is causing all this,
and don't even start about masked thugs.. Crimea is/was full of them (Russian)

It's OK, I see that you'd rather see these fellas march through your home town;

www.youtube.com...

Those are not Russian agitators, those are freedom fighters, right?

If you are with them, you are a Nazi.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

Look I know you feel strong.....well I hope it comes from within. But I stand by letting the people of Ukraine figure this out. I would be saying that about any country, I said it against the US in the middle east wars and I say it now.

You do not be to respond I get it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

renden

You have been reading too much State owned, controlled or guided Russian press. This is not about pro Russians versus fascism. This is about the Russian media et al demonising the Ukrainians. By constantly referring to people - who are rejecting their country being used as a Russian plaything - as fascists and neo Nazis, you are buying into Russian propaganda. Hook, line and sinker.

Sure, there are right wing morons in Ukraine, but that's a minority. People like you are insulting a whole nation.

Regards
edit on 7/4/2014 by paraphi because: added a clarification

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Garrett Khoury ‏@MockCasbah 28s
#Russia separatists in Kharkiv have retaken the state administrative building. Not looking good for #Ukraine

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Jesus, how is this even real? Nazis marching through the streets on a torch parade, in the 21st century, and there are people that not only don't see anything wrong with that, but are totally for it!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And after fighting the most devastating war in worlds history, after loosing tens of millions dead, Russians are supposed to do what exactly? Sit idly by and offer Obama free oil and gas? Really?

These are the people you fellas are defending here!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Are you even Americans? No American I know will ever support Nazis. Only total degenerates and prison white power members will even consider it.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

paraphi

renden

You have been reading too much State owned, controlled or guided Russian press. This is not about pro Russians versus fascism. This is about the Russian media et al demonising the Ukrainians. By constantly referring to people - who are rejecting their country being used as a Russian plaything - as fascists and neo Nazis, you are buying into Russian propaganda. Hook, line and sinker.

Sure, there are right wing morons in Ukraine, but that's a minority. People like you are insulting a whole nation.

Regards
edit on 7/4/2014 by paraphi because: added a clarification

WATCH THE VIDEOS and repeat what you've just said, because this is not a fishing trip, this is Nazis marching through the streets and executing their opposition.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

You like Putin are fooling no one.

Everyone knows the deal here.. Squack Squack Squack.. pathetic
You are way to precise to be just another Putin supporter.

How much Rouble are they paying you comrade?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by renden

Clearly not enough. I actually find it slightly strange how all of a sudden in March lots of new members signed up with the majority of their posts being in this thread. Some of their trolling has been rather incredulous. It's sad really. You would think they would actually do a little bit of research before distorting the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

In all honesty they need banned.. i find them quite
offensive.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

ProfessorT

rigel4
reply to post by renden

Clearly not enough. I actually find it slightly strange how all of a sudden in March lots of new members signed up with the majority of their posts being in this thread. Some of their trolling has been rather incredulous. It's sad really. You would think they would actually do a little bit of research before distorting the truth.

I noticed it early on, and just like many other debates once you go down the rabbit hole it is hard not to see it. I often say it is hard to tell who is passionate and who is payed.

I do think some members truly believe the pro Russia line but they are older members who I have seen post in other topics.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Who is going to judge and what criteria would they use........Slippery slope I see.

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join