It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Eh.. I think he is putting up a super friendly front because he is essentially a surrogate for Zimmerman and answering all the questions Z would be asked. He needs to represent him well. I would personmally be mad if my friend wrote a book about me before I had a trial. Though I admittedly don't know if it's released. I think what you're suggesting is a bit immature and silly.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You don't want to be convinced, but 17 year olds beat up men of all ages all the time.
Zimmerman prosecutor indicted by citizens grand jury for falsifying arrest warrant

edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Since you're so good with math, solve this: 28 year old man vs. 17 year old boy. Trayvon was 11 years younger than Zim, so WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE???

Considering that at those ages, the differences in say, skeletal muscle mass is not that great....what is your point?

Skeletal Muscle by age

The 11 year span makes no difference given Martin's build. 71", 158lbs is a very healthy man. The medical examiner refers this as a medium build. Note, not a skinny kid, but a developed adult (regardless of the age of 17).

The age difference isn't in question here.

edit on 3-7-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Dude, I know you are "All In" on this case. That is cool, I have my own issues that I go to bat for. However, you cannot deny the gayness of that cop and Zimmerman. Dude it was dripping. He even gave his boy a nice little smile in the middle of his testimony.

There is nothing wrong with someone having attraction to the same sex. Nothing! But those two are lovers. I would bet the pink slip on my car.

edit on 3-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Let me go 1 step further, to show the ignorance, regarding this "self defense" argument

Trayvon was 6ft 3 and weighed 140lbs. His nickname was ''Slimm''. Zimmerman is 5 ft 9 and weighs 250 lbs
Trayvon was 110 pounds LESS than Zimmerman, YET, "Slimm" managed to straddle him, and landed 25-30 punches? You telling me, Zimmerman couldn't throw him off? God. He's even weaker than I imagined. 6'3 140 lbs is about 35 lbs underweight. Whereas 5'9 250 is 100 lbs overweight. Yet, Trayvon laid a beat down on George, huh?

Thin arguement - that the heaviest man should be the strongest or the best fighter, thats so much a wrong twist of the real world., i guess you dont know what you actually are talking about.
edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: i can

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You may call it immature and silly. That is fine.

I may call it naive. If you can't see and sense that chemistry, I would just have to venture a guess that you are just a young person. Or perhaps your own personal biases restrict you from identifying George as a gay man.

Dude, it is right in front of your face.

It doesn't weigh on the facts of the case, so differentiate. George is way gay and having an affair with his cop buddy.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

That's ironic, I was going to venture you were a younger person for using words like "gayness" and "gaydar" and thinking that someone being nice and defending a friennd on the stand means they are in a gay relationship lol.
Never stopping to consider that maybe it's nothing, or maybe even the friend is gay and Zimmerman is not (considering he's married and all). That's immature.. how old are you?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Zimmerman prosecutor indicted by citizens grand jury for falsifying arrest warrant

No one has been indicted by this silly mob calling themselves a "citizen grand jury", they have no standing they are the same as a bunch of bogans at a pub deciding on the law.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

LOL just like the silly people that decided Zimmerman should be tried (despite the cops decision) and getting a hack attornney to falsify an arrest warrant. Then threatening literally everyone with death if he isn't convicted. That's a true irony.

You can compare them to a mob or "bogans" at th pub, but even a Harvard professor called her out for falsifying the arrest warrant and leaving out the exculpatory evidence. I would say these people are a little more together than you wish to portray them. The citizens grand jury was provided over by a former us dept of justice prosecutor.. but yeah drunk bogans.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Lets correct some numbers here:

Trayvon Martin, according to the autopsy report was 71" (5' 11") and 158 lbs and "medium build".

George Zimmerman, at the time of the encounter is reported at approximately 200 lbs, but that is speculation.

Regardless, there has heavy biased reporting on the disparity between the two with some reports (even from Martin's parents) that the Martin was 6'1 160 lbs. On the other end, many news agencies ran with a 2006 report from Zimmerman's ex-fiance that he was 200 lbs.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Many gay men are married. It is called a "beard". Just because someone is married does not mean that they are straight. I don't need to point out celebrities that have masked their gayness by marrying a woman. Because of the stigma, gay men live in solitude and camouflage. Most gay men love women, as friends; they identify with them, they can talk to them, especially the Queens, One of the closest friends I have ever had in my life was a gay man. We were very close. He died of AIDS in 2008.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

witness acts endeared to Zimmerman? Must be his public life is a lie and they are gay together. No wonder we are on opposing sides of this argument.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Many gay men are married. It is called a "beard". Just because someone is married does not mean that they are straight. I don't need to point out celebrities that have masked their gayness by marrying a woman. Because of the stigma, gay men live in solitude and camouflage. Most gay men love women, as friends; they identify with them, they can talk to them, especially the Queens, One of the closest friends I have ever had in my life was a gay man. We were very close. He died of AIDS in 2008.

Im sorry bout your friend

Did i miss something that implied that GZ is a gay?
edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: i can

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Quit trying to pick fights all the time
You are so personally invested in Zimmerman, you can't for one minute entertain that his is a flaming queen. This has nothing to do with the elements of the case. Would it really matter if he was having an affair with Osterman??

If you take issue with that, because of your own personal biases (ie: you hate gay people), it should not affect how you feel about the facts as you believe them to be.

Sorry, Osterman, for real, is very gay. Listen to his testimony again; watch his mannerisms. The man is a flamer.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Honestly all this talk about who's taller or weighs more is pointless.

Many fights have been won by the skinny fast guy, especially if he breaks the other guys nose right off the bat. Ever had your nose broke in a fight? It hurts like hell and will put you back on your heels real fast.

If I had to pick a fight it would be with Zimmerman not Martin, just saying. Little guys fight fast and hard.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

The testimony of his BFF. Very illuminating.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ok so its a speculation on your side i guess.

Im following the trial and look at all the links put in here, so wondered how i could have missed any facts bout it.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Exactly and while ultimately it is moot, it still serves to be prudent to get the correct information out. The vast swing in reported weights/heights serves to sway the public's minds one way or another.

To your point though, if we look merely on physiology aspects of the two men, it is hard to come to an objective view. Someone of Martin's stature can easily overcome that of Zimmerman and vice-versa; depending on circumstances.

Overall agreed though, it is about as important as the last few posts of "Zimmerman's buddy has gay eyes for him"...I see that as distraction of the real information.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

It's just dum. I have no personal bias one of my best friends is gay. It's just another pointless aspect that can't be proven, but you bring in to move us further from the facts.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Agreed, and the use of terms such as flamer is very derogatory.

If people are trying to say there should be a mistrial or what not due to a relationship between the two, thats fine.

But keep with the facts and not make fun of people due to a imagined relationship.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join