It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Being gay has nothing to do with anything. You didn't get it. Scroll back and figure it out.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks for providing those links for those who remain in denial about who attacked who....in fact, Zimmerman never threw one blow toward Martin.

I thought a person didn't even have to receive a mark to be in genuine fear and use violence to protect themself, or doesn't that apply to dead black kids?
edit on 3-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by WonderBoi

You did NOT post a link. Post the credible source that said Trayvon was 6 3 and weighed a hundred lbs less than Zim. In reality he was 5 11 (4 inches taller than Zim) and weighed 40 lbs less than Zim.
Height has NOTHING to do with strength. I'm 5'7 140, and bench press 225 max. i bench press almost 100 lbs more than the guys in my gym, that are 4+ inches taller and 30+ lbs heavier. As far as my source?

Literally, thousands of media outlets have either reported false weights, or have stated "Zimmerman outweighed Martin by 100 pounds." As far as I can tell, not a single media outlet has printed a retraction. HERE

You press almost 100lbs more than the guys at your gym? At 225 max? Where do you lift, at the local Jr high?or at the physical therapy gym at the local nursing home? I have been lifting since I was 14 I'm 32 now it's hard to find a man in a gym that can't press at least 200. I don't believe you

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Minus

Being gay has nothing to do with anything. .

Then why did you even bring it up in the first place?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Minus

Being gay has nothing to do with anything. You didn't get it. Scroll back and figure it out.

you are right i didnt get it - you lost me there...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

the autopsy explained that he was shot in the heart which stopped the pumping of the blood and in actuality the blood flooding his collapsed lungs is what killed him.and with the heart stopping that soon after aleged combat there would not be time for bruising to show up. the link to the autopsy is around page 78 or 79 and then again somewhere on page 81

If you've been throwing hard punches on a human head without hand protection, you'll show some sort of injuriy immediately and they wont disappear because you've died 2 minutes afterwards.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by XTexan

Are you serious? "Gay" is derogatory?? Look, the educated people in this country are all about equality. They do not look down upon people that have different lifestyles. Not only is it an awareness, it is also embodied with the Constitution of the US.

It is so telling when I bring up that I think that George is gay, that all of his defenders freak out. Who cares??

Then I start to question if you had a bias from the beginning as I had??

There are people that lean certain ways consistently. Irrespective of facts. I am not just talking about this case, it is a generality I speak of.

Don't answer to me, just look inside for a sec. If Zimmerman had been a gay man, originally from Greece, would you have defended him with the same voracity that you have defended George?? What if you discovered that George was a Wiccan? What if you found out that the reason he doesn't have children is because he doesn't sleep with his wife??

Those aren't derogatory terms. You just find them that way because of your own bias.

Did I say that "Gay" is derogatory? No I did not, I said, for the 3rd time now that terms like FLAMING is derogatory. I just went through 3 pages of posts of you going on and on about how gay Zimmerman is yet you say I'm freaking out? NOBODY has said said him being gay would be good or bad. His sexuality, nationality, and religion have nothing to do with the case. You already told me your not saying there's cause for alarm due to a relationship with an investigator, so why are you going on and on and on about how gay Zimmerman is? THE ONLY PERSON TO SAY ANYTHING DEROGATORY ABOUT GAY PEOPLE IS YOU. Your going on and on about it like a child. Educated people do not go on about how their "gaydar" went off when they saw his "buttboy cop". Educated people read and comprehend, something you are showing a lack of being able to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

If you've been throwing hard punches on a human head without hand protection, you'll show some sort of injuriy immediately and they wont disappear because you've died 2 minutes afterwards.

Most of the time thats right - but you can punch a guy 3-5 times in the face without it leaves a mark - thats not bulletproof evidence.

But GZ's face dosnt look like it had too much beating though - estimated guess under 5 punches - maybe some missed punched that barely hit him as well, and the he also had hes neck slammed into the cement at least 1 time, maybe more.

One things for sure, TM put up a good fierce fight, and didnt seems to have recieved any damage himsef except for the gunshot.

Its going to be an interesting day in court today

edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: i can

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Alright, I am going to have to eat a side of crow. It doesn't appear that he was the fugtard I thought he was. I hate cops and wanna be cops, and snitches, and sell outs and low life scumbag bottom feeders.

I still have a few doubts, cuz my bias is just gonna feed those.

That guy is SO lucky he has quality representation. For reals.

The other thing that has crossed my mind during this trial is that the prosecution really appears amateur. Anyone chime in on this if you want. If I didn't know any better, it looks like a fighter that is throwing. If you catch my drift. I mean, come on, they are calling all the defense's witnesses and getting monkey-hammered.

Maybe there was no there, there, from the beginning. I DO have doubts; I don't like cop-callers, rats, and snitches. It is so curious to me that he would be packing to go to Target. I mean come on??? The guy must be lacking south of the naval if he needs to carry a firearm while shopping for lunch ingredients.

Anyway. I said I would admit if I was wrong pages ago. I am womaning up.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

Its best to not drink and post. You want to derail the thread by accusing George of being gay AND you call him "south of the naval" for carrying all the time? Lady, it is his RIGHT to carry all the time. If you aren't always prepared you might as well NEVER be prepared. I always carry. I live in the 8th most dangerous city in America. I have a wife and daughter and I owe it to them to stay alive and I don't care if some wino in commiefornia thinks I am "south of the naval" whatever that means.
Also if George is gay that is also his RIGHT. I think you should address some of your own issues before you come on here and try to tell us what is wrong with George.
edit on 3-7-2013 by riffraff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by ownbestenemy

I am not commenting on the second degree murder charge at this juncture or within the thread. If you had been here from the beginning you would have been clear about my comments regarding George's homosexuality. You need to scroll back and bring yourself up to speed.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and excuse your ignorance.

I have been here from the beginning. And I remember you stating "Zimmerman on top, Martin on bottom.BOOM!! GAME,SET, AND MATCH!!" It seems you were having a good ole time commenting on his charges then. But not now or in this thread, huh.

You have to know you've lost all credibility in this thread, right?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
Honestly all this talk about who's taller or weighs more is pointless.

Many fights have been won by the skinny fast guy, especially if he breaks the other guys nose right off the bat. Ever had your nose broke in a fight? It hurts like hell and will put you back on your heels real fast.

How many fights involving highly trained professional nose punchers do I have to link to in order to convince you how wrong you are about that being the only outcome that can happen? There's a video back in the thread showing a little guy doing exactly what George claims happened(I wonder if he's seen it? It'd be interesting to know what George was viewing on the internet.), only these people looked to be inebriated and anyone can put a drunk guy on their ass.

If I had to pick a fight it would be with Zimmerman not Martin, just saying. Little guys fight fast and hard.

If you know anything about fighting, you'll know that tall, skinny fighters favour using their quickness from the outside, and if they put an opponent on their back and they also have street fighting instincts, they are not going to dive on top of you, they are going to kick and stomp you.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the prosecution have undercharged. He may not have planned to kill Trayvon Martin, but he planned to kill someone and get away with it and TM was the unfortunate person who crossed his path. The guy was about to get evicted from his home and needed to create a situation where he was needed on the estate, and what better way than getting rid of one of the goons who were making life miserable for the residents? George's first mistake was picking someone who wasn't one of the local goons.

ps. Does anyone doubt that if Trayvon had been a local kid and had a rap sheet we wouldn't even be having this discussion?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Honestly all this talk about who's taller or weighs more is pointless.

Many fights have been won by the skinny fast guy, especially if he breaks the other guys nose right off the bat. Ever had your nose broke in a fight? It hurts like hell and will put you back on your heels real fast.

How many fights involving highly trained professional nose punchers do I have to link to in order to convince you how wrong you are about that being the only outcome that can happen? There's a video back in the thread showing a little guy doing exactly what George claims happened(I wonder if he's seen it? It'd be interesting to know what George was viewing on the internet.), only these people looked to be inebriated and anyone can put a drunk guy on their ass.

If I had to pick a fight it would be with Zimmerman not Martin, just saying. Little guys fight fast and hard.

If you know anything about fighting, you'll know that tall, skinny fighters favour using their quickness from the outside, and if they put an opponent on their back and they also have street fighting instincts, they are not going to dive on top of you, they are going to kick and stomp you.

Very true, just because you get your nose broke does not guarantee you'll be dazed nonetheless it is a possible outcome.

Though the same is true with a quick fighter he may kick, or he may get down and punch.

If I may speculate, IF Martin saw the gun when Zimmerman went down he wouldn't have stayed up and kicked he would have got down to prevent Zimmerman from getting to it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the prosecution have undercharged. He may not have planned to kill Trayvon Martin, but he planned to kill someone and get away with it and TM was the unfortunate person who crossed his path. The guy was about to get evicted from his home and needed to create a situation where he was needed on the estate, and what better way than getting rid of one of the goons who were making life miserable for the residents? George's first mistake was picking someone who wasn't one of the local goons.

Honestly, I'd say thats a pretty long limb to get out on to...
edit on 3-7-2013 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

I agree, that what is what they most likely would do - but cant speak for them all - im certain that every skinne guy in the world dont follow that exact strategy each and every time.

And there also the question of how they ende up on the ground, its not certain that TM dived on top of GZ out of free will, he could have been pulled down as GZ went down.

Alot of crazy stuff happens in a fight, and street fighting i personally know alot about

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

ps. Does anyone doubt that if Trayvon had been a local kid and had a rap sheet we wouldn't even be having this discussion?

Thats just making assumptions that contradicts the evidence - but funny to read

yes agreed, we only have this debate because TM was a black kid
edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It's my way off balancing out the character assassination of Trayvon Martin. If he can be accused of being a surly, vicious thug with no consideration of the value of life, I see nothing wrong with accusing George of being a cold, scheming murderer who decided to kill a guy so if he ever got to be a cop he'd have a head start on the rest of his class.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

Me too. I've got family who are doormen and I've had a lot of free access to places where men gather and drink lots of alcohol. I've seen a lot of fights and been in a few. There's a common term among doormen called "the fence" and it involves placing an imaginary barrier between you and any likely threat and maintaining it via arm length and foot movement. It might have different names in other countries, but it's a commonly accepted concept.

Yet, George wants us to believe that even after having been a bouncer, and with all his law and order studies and self-defence scenario familiarity, he forgot that basic principle when a skinny teenager spoke to him in a dimly lit area.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It's my way off balancing out the character assassination of Trayvon Martin. If he can be accused of being a surly, vicious thug with no consideration of the value of life, I see nothing wrong with accusing George of being a cold, scheming murderer who decided to kill a guy so if he ever got to be a cop he'd have a head start on the rest of his class.

I don't think either one of them were out to kill anyone that night. It was a complicated situation, I'm sure. Honestly it comes down to who threw the first punch. I think Martin did sadly, simply because at 17... thats what I would have done, and I'm sure many others would have to.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

EXCELLENT POST.

And what "FACTS" have you gotten thus far? Who can confirm those "facts", as being "fact"? FACT IS: He followed a young black boy. What happened, after that, is IRRELEVANT!

That's just ignorant. There isn't anything else to say about it. :shk:
The lead investigator already said that Zimmerman following Martin wasn't illegal.
You'd know that if you educated yourself by watching the trial.

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Like someone said this happens every year when school gets out for summer.

That was me.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Please, convince me that George was justified. ANYONE????!!!

If you'd watch the trial and educate yourself on the laws then you'd know.
We aren't going to spoon feed information you when you are on an information hunger strike.

Did anyone else get the idea that George is gay and having a thing with his cop friend??

Not me. I just thought his 'best friend' author was goofy. No gay-dar thing went off ....

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join