It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

I never said I had direct evidence about a sexual relationship between Zimmerman and his friend. I only stated that I believed, as a result of my extensive life experience, that there was a sexual relationship between the two.

Here is what gets me. So friggin what?? So George is gay? Who really cares?? Does that make a difference in the facts of the case as you see it?? I don't think so. It is just that your own personal biases will not allow to continue to defend him if he was gay. Think about that for a minute. I have womaned up. Let's all be real and honest.
edit on 3-7-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Agreed, and the use of terms such as flamer is very derogatory.

If people are trying to say there should be a mistrial or what not due to a relationship between the two, thats fine.

But keep with the facts and not make fun of people due to a imagined relationship.

link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Minus

I never said I had direct evidence about a sexual relationship between Zimmerman and his friend. I only stated that I believed, as a result of my extensive life experience, that there was a sexual relationship between the two.

Here is what gets me. So friggin what?? So George is gay? Who really cares?? Does that make a difference in the facts of the case as you see it?? I don't think so. It is just that your own personal biases will not allow to continue to defend him if he was gay. Think about that for a minute. I have womaned up. Let's all be real and honest.

You are propably right tht GZ woud loose alot of his fans if it was a fact that he is gay.

BUT, how many do you think woud defend TM if he was white? zip

link   

reply to post by Minus

What does this have to do with a 2nd Degree murder trial?! You seem very adamant of keeping this line of discussion alive (as others are too; but it has no bearing and it is all nonsense really).

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Pay attention. Read carefully. I never said there should be a mistrial because George is a flaming gay guy. You need to brush up before you start to pop off about things you really don't know what your are talking about.

So, back off, and scroll back.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

What does this have to do with a 2nd Degree murder trial?!

Yes nothing we discuss here wil affect the murder trial, but it is an open debate about the trial and the people whos invovled in it right? who made you judge over what people can say or not....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by XTexan

Pay attention. Read carefully. I never said there should be a mistrial because George is a flaming gay guy. You need to brush up before you start to pop off about things you really don't know what your are talking about.

So, back off, and scroll back.

Pay attention, Read carefully. I said IF people want to call for a mistrial due to that situation then that's fine. BUT to use derogatory terms LIKE FLAMING is out of line and HATEFUL. You should check your attitude at the door speak to others as you wish to be spoken to.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I am not commenting on the second degree murder charge at this juncture or within the thread. If you had been here from the beginning you would have been clear about my comments regarding George's homosexuality. You need to scroll back and bring yourself up to speed.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and excuse your ignorance.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minus

Yes nothing we discuss here wil affect the murder trial, but it is an open debate about the trial and the people whos invovled in it right? who made you judge over what people can say or not....

No one made me judge but the speculation from an obscure website about 'gut feelings' that Zimmerman's cop friend has oogly eyes for him has no bearing. Speculate on; I didn't admonish or decree that it shouldn't be talked about. I pointed out that it had no bearing and was useless.

So the question is back to you...who made you judge over what people can say or not?

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBailI am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and excuse your ignorance.

Cute use of ignorance. The thread is about the trial no? So I would assume that the discussion relates to testimony and commentary that has taken place right?

I haven't been in the "loop" with this thread, so I am ignorant. Classic ATS....

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by Minus

No one made me judge but the speculation from an obscure website about 'gut feelings' that Zimmerman's cop friend has oogly eyes for him has no bearing. Speculate on; I didn't admonish or decree that it shouldn't be talked about. I pointed out that it had no bearing and was useless.

So the question is back to you...who made you judge over what people can say or not?

Did i say someone could not express themselves? i think that was you
Are you following this post at all? i was asking for facts bout this gay thing, i got my answer and replied to it, and suddently its nonsence - please am i allowed to be here??
edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: corrected spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Scroll back Texas boy. You are mischaracterizing what I said. You guys are all about backing Zimmerman no matter what...right? The minute I suggest that he is a gay person having an affair with his boyfriend cop, everyone goes sideways. Will you not defend him even if he is a homosexual?? This isn't about his sexual orientation. This is a trial about the events that took place between Martin and Zimmerman. Who cares if he is gay??

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

reply to post by XTexan

Scroll back Texas boy. You are mischaracterizing what I said. You guys are all about backing Zimmerman no matter what...right? The minute I suggest that he is a gay person having an affair with his boyfriend cop, everyone goes sideways. Will you not defend him even if he is a homosexual?? This isn't about his sexual orientation. This is a trial about the events that took place between Martin and Zimmerman. Who cares if he is gay??

Im not defending anyone out from what they are and are not, i just look at the evidence presented at court and go from there - easy
edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: corrected spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I realize that that is the title of the thread. But the conversation has evolved over the last week. I am not trying to be rude, so I apologize if I came off that way.

It is just we are at that point now in the discussion. It would be easy to bring yourself up to speed if you have about a week or so to start at the beginning.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by XTexan

Evidently you do since you suggested it. Though I do believe if he was in a relationship with an investigator in the case it would be cause for alarm, regardless of their sexual orientation. As I have said repeatedly it is the use of derogatory terms that I object to.

But by all means keep using them and replying to people with attitude as it show all we need to know about your "character".

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Minus

I called it nonsense; nothing more, nothing less. As to the trial and the thread, what bearing does it have? You can post on and if you feel threatened because a poster questions that line, then I suggest you take up a new hobby and not engage in discussions as they might cause you to think you are being silenced.

The "how dare he comment" attitude is strong in this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Quit being a martyr. Did you check out how many posts there are on this thread?? Do you think coming in on page 100 and just making assumptions somehow alleviates you from answering to your oblivious comments??

No free rides. Scroll back. Don't make yourself look ignorant.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

you have the right to your opinion, i respect that. wont be bothering you again.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Are you serious? "Gay" is derogatory?? Look, the educated people in this country are all about equality. They do not look down upon people that have different lifestyles. Not only is it an awareness, it is also embodied with the Constitution of the US.

It is so telling when I bring up that I think that George is gay, that all of his defenders freak out. Who cares??

Then I start to question if you had a bias from the beginning as I had??

There are people that lean certain ways consistently. Irrespective of facts. I am not just talking about this case, it is a generality I speak of.

Don't answer to me, just look inside for a sec. If Zimmerman had been a gay man, originally from Greece, would you have defended him with the same voracity that you have defended George?? What if you discovered that George was a Wiccan? What if you found out that the reason he doesn't have children is because he doesn't sleep with his wife??

Those aren't derogatory terms. You just find them that way because of your own bias.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

So what you say is that if your best friend is gay - then you must be gay too? or are VERY likely to be so?
its not like its contaigious or something.

Am i getting you right that you think its primary gay haters that support GZ?
edit on 3-7-2013 by Minus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join