It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 308
<< 305  306  307   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not Guilty..Not Guilty..Not Guilty..

Even if they had found him guilty, I would have accepted the jury's verdict. It is not an easy task and they deserve an applause for doing service for their county and trying to uphold the law to the best of their ability. I gloat not for in the end, one person is dead and all are losers. Lives have been changed forever and everybody will always live with the What IF for the rest of their lives.

Was it possible that Zimmerman was to blame? Maybe, but the prosecution did not make the case.

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
NOT GUILTY WHOOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOO GOOO ZIMMERMAN

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
some one get that man a bullet proof vest we been saying it all along the evidence was just not enough to remove dobut about his self defense claims,and it was unanimous meaning that they convinced some one who wanted to vote guilty to vote not guilty. now i hope he sues the ever loving crap out of every one who slandered his name,i want this man to sleep on millions of dollars for the rest of his life for what he had to endure at the hands of the media and other people just trying to stir up emotional nonsense

the healing can begin for mr zimmerman now his trial is over but not his ordeal

edit to add how do the people who expected guilt feel now do they feel justice was served?

any sign of riots or anything kicking off or is this staying calm like we all hoped?
edit on 13-7-2013 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm surprised he wasn't guilty. Expect a lot of race riots soon!

2nd line needed.

link   
Zimmerman found not guilty!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!

I can now follow, fight, then murder who ever I want!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I will say this: The man had a fair trial and his day in court. Even though I do not agree with their sentiment, I will accept the verdict as it is the system we live with.

link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Know this: Those 6 women don't think like you. Thank God!!!!

and you were saying, who doesn't think like me? thank God!!!!!!

link   
Here's the deal... that SO many are missing...

IT DOESN"T MATTER if GZ stalked, profiled, beat the oants of of or ANYTHING Trtayvon martin.

THE ONLY QUERY IN FRONT OF THE JURY AT THIS POINT IS..

DID GEORGE ZIMMERMAN VIOLATE OR EXCEED THE PROTECTIONS AFFORDED HIM VIA FLORIDA STATE LAW [SELF DEFENSE] OR NOT!?

nothing . mOar. Nothing Less.

nothing else matters. despite all the extraneous subterfuge and nonsensical additions folks want to pile on.

who hit who first?
george was stalking/profiling him
trayvon circled round.

IT DOESN'T MATTER>

Did George Zimmerman, in his actions AT THAT TIME, violate or exceed the Self Defense protections afforded him by the LAW of the state of florida?!
that simple. that easy... beyond a reasonable doubt.

his or others.

poll
protest
protect
it just doen't matter.

that is the sole and only question in front of the jury at this point.

hopefully THEY realize and UNDERSTAND the Same.

:shk:

wouldn't seem so, at this point... but ...

THAT is the only question or query they are tasked with 'answering' at this point.

link   
As I stated last year, this was just a means by which this administration successfully created a bigger divide. There was no way he was going to be guilty. They simply got the low informed voters in a frenzy, let's see what happens now

link   
Justice!!

link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I'm surprised he wasn't guilty. Expect a lot of race riots soon!

2nd line needed.

Well I wouldn't say riots.

As long as they follow, fight, Thennnnnn shoot. They'll be fine. That goes for both sides of the coin.

Game on!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Not Guilty..Not Guilty..Not Guilty..

Even if they had found him guilty, I would have accepted the jury's verdict. It is not an easy task and they deserve an applause for doing service for their county and trying to uphold the law to the best of their ability. I gloat not for in the end, one person is dead and all are losers. Lives have been changed forever and everybody will always live with the What IF for the rest of their lives.

Was it possible that Zimmerman was to blame? Maybe, but the prosecution did not make the case.

Peace

well put and although i wanted a manslaughter conviction, i agree with you.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Please add your comments to the thread dedicated to the verdict:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307   >>

join