It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
Iran are turning the clocks forward 1 hour on 20th March to observe daylight savings. A practise that hasnt been used since 2006.

PressTV

This is just a thought, but if Iran was to anticipate an attack on this date, then would this be an affective tactic in confusing the enemy somehow? especially as such a massive campaign would be timed precisely?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Indigo2 because: spelling

I love the idea that an invading army would all adjust there clocks to local time as the steped off the carriers.

Even better if half the task force turned up an hour late because somebody forgot daylight saving time...lmao

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
AND THEN TOMORROW....NOTHING HAPPENS

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why do people continue to post stupid sensational threads like this one?

I don't get it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
AND THEN TOMORROW....NOTHING HAPPENS

Nothing never happens, something always happens, like today for instance a false flag in France being blamed on Iranian proxy groups according to former director of the mossad Yatom.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I do not usually go for predictions of any sort but ever since January I have had it in my head that if anything were to happen it would be the first Wednesday in April. Can't even say why or where it came to me, and I think it is so random it is ridiculous, which is why I cannot take it seriously, but none the less that is a date stuck in my head for some reason. Maybe it is significant for some totally different reason, and I'll figure it out when the date rolls around!

I am still hoping that nothing happens this year, I want 2012 to be just another year with no significant events of catastrophic consequences. I cannot realistically wrap my head around something like this happening, maybe I am in denial, but I just refuse to accept that this is the threshold of human devastation.....but I am not closing my eyes to the possibility, which is one reason why threads like this one catches my attention.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I am not sure about anything happening on the 20th(It hope it never kicks off).
But if a false flag were to be used to drag public opinion behind a war,I would have thought that either a western owned oil tanker or a US military vessel would be blown up and blamed on Iran.

Easy for them to do,and they have sacrificed their own soldiers in a false flag before.
Plus-A destroyed ship would sink,thus hiding the evidence from the media after the initial shock images of the "attack"were broadcast.

Just a thought,but I hope nothing of the sort happens.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nothing will happen until after the US elections. Obama promised Netanyahu that the US would help deal with Iran if Israel agreed to hold-off during the election year. If they attack Iran now, Obama will not be at all cooperative with them should he remain in office. He probably said there will be no US help if they attack this year - and maybe he would stop supporting them without question at the UN all the time......stop giving them money/weapons, etc.

Israel will behave for another 12 months or so. They need US help if they're going to significantly disrupt Iran's nuclear program.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
Nothing will happen until after the US elections.

If they see that Ron Paul has any chance of wining, they will start the war before the elections.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
March 19th is the birth date of Minerva, or Athena... goddess of war.

The elite do seem to follow pagan holidays and birth dates!

What a bunch of f****ed up morons we have for "leaders".

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911

Originally posted by Curio
Nothing will happen until after the US elections.

If they see that Ron Paul has any chance of wining, they will start the war before the elections.

Well, since he has absolutely no chance of being elected, we should be just fine, eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
Dont forget that March 20th is the spring equinox as well. If I am not mistaken the war with Lybia started on the 19th, close enough though.

March 19th is the birth date of Minerva, or Athena... goddess of war.

While looking for other sources on pagan holidays I was sent back to ATS, might want to check out this thread.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The reason was was started on March 19th!

I'm still on page one but, wanted to comment real quick before reading on.

It's this type of thinking that keeps me coming back to this site...I like to look at things from every possible angle and with a completely open mind and, this place is usually the best at drawing out all of the different angles and ideas.

So, thanks!

More on topic....all of the information pieced together is very interesting. But, I sure do hope you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Oh, so we go to war because of ancient pagan religions! I wondered why! This TOTALLY answers all my questions!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
22, 23, or 24 depending on the in-theater WX.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

I'm thinking something BIG on 3/23/12 or 3/21/2012.......Why??? That sums up to the number 11, which we all know is a fav # among TPTB. Then again......maybe not, but one things for damn sure.....there's a #load of coincidences goin on this week!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by el1jah

Oh, so we go to war because of ancient pagan religions! I wondered why! This TOTALLY answers all my questions!

It does make sense if the practice of these old religions is still active. Maybe understanding more of the actions one would expect from those who practice these religions could yield more insight into current world events. Oddly, the solstice idea just seems too much of a coincidence... And oddly feels right.

Regardless of what B.O. Might have said in public about wanting Israel to hold off until next year, his jibba-jabba on the topic is in no way legally binding. If Israel attacks early, that might give him cover from immediate blame... And that's the only important bit. Then the US will just have to protect its precious ally.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
OOOOOps
I just finished posting my own brain fart...on this very subject....called Iran Attack Perhaps a Blood Sacrifice??
I was postulatiing the idea that the attacks may be initiated becuse its a pagan festival where men give blood to the earth or Gaiia......
It ends may 1st......
Snippets fr thread....GHW Bush direct decendant to King of Jerusalem.....Godfroy de Boullion...
Gulr war also kicked off mar 20th......so add that to the list...it ended on beltane or may1st.....
Is it getting stuffy in here?

regards .s

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Since its 3/20 over there now I guess it's started?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
sorry wrong thread
edit on 19-3-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

what better time to attack than an election year, people get distracted and you get Obama posing with the brave fighting boys to russel up patriotic ferver, it can also be used to postpone an election.

Mind you, I still think that the Olympics will come into play as a reason for all out war.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
Why do people continue to post stupid sensational threads like this one?

I don't get it.

Because if they didn't the new thread count on ATS would go from hundreds a day to the single digits

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join