It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
IRAQ STOPS OIL DOLLARS MARCH 20!!!!! IRAQ STARTS OIL DOLLARS MARCH 21!
Time to switch gears and countries folks.......IRAN DOWN......IRAQ UP!!!!! Ricky Revere is here! To tell you THAT WAR IN IRAN IS OVER RATED WAR WANTERS!!!!!!!!
Not gonna happen! Why???????Because.....great economic news is coming! AND......NO WAR WITH IRAN......NO GIANT EARTHQUAKES! NO NIBIRU!!!!! Just PEACE!! DO ya want it???

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's march 21st over there now....are we shooting them yet?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
It's march 21st over there now....are we shooting them yet?

Doesn't Illuminati Symbolism/Numerology only work with the US Calenders?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There will be no war this year. There will be a massive movement for peace by the people against their governments.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Only way there will be a WAR is if Iran does something stupid...like try to block the Strait of Hormuz or Publicly declare they have developed Nuclear Weapons...true or not. If either of these two things happens...the U.S. will have to go in. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Got a call from US Army Recruiter today. Never had a recruiter call me and ask if I want to join before.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
its the 20th...
tic toc!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternium

Got a call from US Army Recruiter today. Never had a recruiter call me and ask if I want to join before.

It depends on your age, but it is actually a very common occurrence. The only recruiters I know of that don't call out to potential people (recruiters will normally receive lists from various schools) are Air Force recruiters, because most of the time they're always loads over their quotas.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I was talking to a friend of mine, who I met while in the USAF, yesterday, who is now a Master Sergeant, and he seems to think that American will NOT attempt to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities, much less start a war. He also said that Israel, by itself, would not be able to survive a war with Iran without using a nuclear weapon, which then stirs up the entire world.

He told me that there were many reasons that the US would not want to actually strike Iran, one of them being that no naval warships would be able to enter the strait of Hormuz, as the American navy needs room to maneuver, and attempting to clog up the strait with American warships, when it is already full of Iranian warships, would be a bad idea.

Iran is also one of the most naturally well-fortified countries on earth. Past attempts at invasion through the treacherous mountain ranges surrounding Iran's borders have proved fruitless at best, suicidal at worst. Also, the price of oil would SKYROCKET to unheard of amounts, and the public outcry across the globe would be horrendous. And, to top it all off, Iran will look like the good guys. He said a lot more, but those were the main things that I remember.

I tend to agree with this view. What's funny is that I just found an article that says some of the same things, and this was written by a former intelligence analyst for the US army I believe...It is from the Armchair General War College.

LINK TO ARTICLE

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternium

They call me about once a year...have been ever since I got out...I wish they'd quit..forget about me and all

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

I just wish everyone would stop fighting! All I ever see on the news is fighting in the Middle East. How do they even go to work everyday or sleep at night. What are they fighting about? As far as Nuclear Weapons, they all need to be destroyed! What good is it if we blow each other up and there is nothing left.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eternium

If you are under 30..please dont! They send them to active duty so young. If there was anything I could change it would be the age limits in the military.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
There may be a false-flag event in the next week, but the real blood letting wont occur/come to light until the Feast of Moloch, which occurs April 19th - 20th. The New Moon also occurs during this time.
TPTB believe that their false flags bring them extra power if they sacrifice children by fire during the Feast of Moloch. Waco and Oklahoma City are recent examples.
I believe the USS Enterprise may be in the news this week (false flag); and the slaughter of Iranian children will be this year's sacrifice to Moloch in April.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
jmho

peace ELO
edit on 19-3-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

Not meaning to sound callous,but If I was a betting person,I'd bet more on this date.

Deepwater Horizon oil disaster also happened April 20,2010.

And whaddyaknow...I went to find a thread I recalled about that date and here is one from the same person I am quoting!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that Feast of Moloch is taken very seriously.
edit on 20-3-2012 by On the Edge because: spelling goof

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Nothing has happened yet, to be honest I can't see anything happening anyway, not yet, there will be a big event first, possibly false flag attack before Iran is attacked, if Iran is attacked.

At present there is nothing to back an attack on Iran, absolutely nothing.

I do believe that a nuclear Iran is a threat, but then again I would've said the same about a nuclear Pakistan. I am a firm believer that the less nations that have nuclear arms the better, especially such nations as Iran and North Korea, but then again I feel that if any of these countries were to threaten another with a nuclear attack, they would be absolutely wiped from the map by every other nuclear armed nation within minutes.

Nobody wants a nuclear war, too many countries now and certainly all those that matter, have a nice rich elite that certainly want that to continue without living in a bunker for the rest fo their lives. Nuclear war is a nice threat to keep the public on their toes, but the reality is it's probably about as likely to happen as an alien invasion.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

This is one of the reasons they removed Saddam and Gadaffi and will be one of the reasons they go into Iran, but they will say it's for some other reason, but it won't be today. Soon though.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Good Morning march 20th
There is no Iran war today.......

Next prediction please

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I am placing a call RIGHT NOW to the PTB.
I am gonna have them hold off till the 21st just so I can come back and nanny nanny boo boo at you.

War is not imminent, war is very unpopular right now.
There will have to be a false flag to put some blood in the water so the frenzy can start.
We have not had our next false flag yet.
We'll get it though.

The 22nd when all of the planets are aliggned. You know, all of their occult B.S., can't forget that.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I predict that these predictions will happen again and again on ATS.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The OP got mixed up, planet X will collide with Iran on the 20th, interrupting the full UFO disclosure broadcast.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Since this thread was a fail, it should be either locked or removed.

Actually, all silly prediction threads, with specific dates attached to them should be removed. This includes the dream and vision threads, claiming something will happen on a certain date.

It has been proven, by time itself, that they were wrong, therefore delete them.

Again, another fail.

vvv

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join