It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing FEMA announcement, Nov. 9th, 2011, and.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The sky is not falling, its a test, everyone needs to lighten up.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

They didnt need to make a correction, they decided that teh test only needed to be 30 seconds. Nothing to see here.

The system will be used by the president in case of emergency, like 911, but it can also be broken down by sections to be used by governors. Again, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Because tht is why Homeland Security was formed.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I wonder how much the cost would be to control all the media. LOL

Probably the real reason they shortened it.

so no, they won't use it constantly.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

Originally posted by Frira
It explained it would be a test and it was important to make sure others knew in advance that it was just a test so as not to cause unnecessary alarm.

Did they really say this? That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Won't they make it clear in writing and spoken words, that "this is a test", while they are broadcasting?

For you and me-- stating it is a test means just that. For, say, an 86 year old women living by herself-- it saves her a call to 911.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...have none of you stopped to consider that HAST is the first time zone that is part of the US, and that perhaps it's that simple? Start with the first time zone and then roll onward to continental US?

LS!!! (laughing silently - I didn't want to say LOL when it didn't really make me laugh that hard.) Sunrise in the East FTW!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th. If FEMA are testing their system on 9th November, it's because the system will be needed very soon; they cannot risk it failing. There is some kind of False Flag/Scam event coming, possibly related to OWS

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I will explain here as I have explained in other threads. Very few incidents are going to be nationwide. But does that mean it doesnt affect the whole nation? 911 certainly did. And there was a period of uncertainty that we didn't know where the strikes were coming from.

The majority of the population lives on the east or west coast, so if something happens, it is fubar. Weather events can back up airports across the country. Trucks shipping supplies have to be rerouted. After hurricane isabel, there was a major gas shortage in areas of the east coast because trucks couldn't get in to refuel the stations.People travel for school, people travel for business. If your children are going to school in Cali and the big one hits, you want to know.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
The sky is not falling, its a test, everyone needs to lighten up.

It's the fedgov agencies establishing documentation to justify NOT getting a cut in funding. This is people securing their jobs. I promise you there will be all kinds of "problems" that will require congress to ensure all affiliated agencies are fully (if not expanded) funded for years. I've been in the FedGov for over 40 years and this is how things are done. It's a show.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

So many EXECUTIVE ORDERS have been signed by so many Presidents, that once martial law is declared, there will BE NO MORE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION - The VERY long-awaited plans of the Luciferian Illimunati/Bilderbergs will be in place for their world domination and plans to take out about 90% of the American AND World populace.

Even so, come quickly, Lord!
edit on 5-11-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

But what about all the people in their cars stuck in rush hour gridlock or just driving? Or people in shopping malls and other public places, that's a good bit of people that will be exposed to the test. I don't think it will trigger a zombie apocalypse, I don't believe people can mass manipulate minds to do that... Yet

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Perhaps it's hast time because it sits off the mainland and is isolated therefore if tragedy strikes the mainland they can broadcast

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ok, Just a thought. First you have 911 which has been around for years . Next you have 9-11 which is stuck in most peoples brains forever. IMO the connection between the top two is NO mistake, but thats just me. So now we have 11-9.??? Any eyebrows going up . Seems a wee bit strange that we keep seeing these numbers pop up.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Funny that you've "always know this" since it is a new system. I know engineers who have only recently installed hardware at TV and radio stations as part of this new system. Furthermore, they have not "always" controlled cable. The Emergency Broadcast System has ALWAYS been just that; BROADCAST, not cable and satellite since they aren't controlled by the FCC in the same way that over-the-air broadcast is, so no, you're incorrect in that it hasn't always been this way.

It is unprecedented that the PRESIDENT of the united states have full and total control. In the past, the message would have come from another source but not directly from the president. In the past the system would be activated by a chain of command, not directly by the president, bypassing all intermediate agencies, which is exactly what this system does.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
It might just be that we have a bunch of stupid fat bureaucrats who have too much money at their disposal who need to justify their existence and their big budgets and so they do this stuff. I hope.
edit on 6-11-2011 by Detergent because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Since I ran out of room, I just wanted to add that an economic collapse IS a national emergency. The POTUS can enact an Executive Order, and FEMA and DHS take control. Now, they have the ability to take over ALL airwaves as well?

How far will this go?

I'm sure they've had the ability to take over all airwaves for quite some time now. This is just the official unveiling to the general public.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Operation Searchlight is green. Red list is green. Lighthouse is green.

Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947 allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916 authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

International Emergency Economic Powers Act enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national. These powers were transferred to FEMA in a sweeping consolidation in 1979.
---------------

Notice economic collapse would be considered a reason for martial law. All command and control at this point is off world, and handled by space command in the tr3bs, moon base, and mars base.

Knowing this means nothing. Knowing anything means nothing. When the chaos comes what you know wont matter. No one is going to listen to you anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

HAST time... Hmmm...

Look at THIS

Potential Impact Zone & Time of Asteroid 2005 YU55 Defined On Google Earth and Government Documents

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Are you the only person signed up there? They sure seem to have alot of time and correspondence with you
I signed up out of curiosity, and i also got the Emails.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Just a shot in the dark....but......
Wouldn't it be cool if Anonymous decided to hack the system however that may be done....But hack it and broadcast a live feed from Anonymous addressing the nation. That my friends would be nuts!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join