It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11/11 WE BECOME ONE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Not sure if this adds anything.. or even its on thread just to see if anyone's noticed it before..

Anyway, fort dix, new jersey, noticed beefed up security planned for today.. this is supposed to be the Friday before the weekend / holiday .. veterans day..and any federal holiday base is running at minimal staff, and only 1 main gate on each side open.. (3 gates), and.. for 111111 and this entire weekend.. its not the case

Last time it was like this was in march when first wave of troops started coming home this year.. And then again in september, on the 11th, when 2 'middle eastern men' were caught after speeding through the main gate, and ran for almost 5 minutes before being cornered.

Regardless, i've talked with a few brothers in arms and they are all put off by this UN-planned mandated work shift..

edit on 11-11-2011 by tbonedude because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Another unfulfilled prophecy.

What a surprise.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

What a surprise.

Haha of course.....these people think they are special in some way, and will continue to push "The end of the world is nigh" and other nonsense.

Its now 12/11/11 ( or 11/12/11 american styleeeee) in the UK...im still here. Im not ONE, id love to know how and why these people think up these things??? Like there hasnt been an 11/11/11 before...11th Nov 1911, 1811,1711,1611,1511,1411,1211,1111,1011.....

Maybe im the crazy one lol

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

What a surprise.

Yes,. another one,.
They should really just call the prophesy forum
........LIES and Bologna
But it is in general conspiracy so I suppose it fits also

edit on 11-11-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

No you think your special it seems. Obviously you have all the answers so why don't you run for president and your '' wisdom '' of rational thought can grace us all like raindrops on a barron desert.

People like you is why im done here.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

No you think your special it seems. Obviously you have all the answers so why don't you run for president and your '' wisdom '' of rational thought can grace us all like raindrops on a barron desert.

People like you is why im done here.

You are clearly not done here as you visited the site on the 12th November.
What happened to your pictures of "I caught something interesting"????? Did you realize it was a plane, and decide not to embarrass yourself???

I dont think im special, what would make you assume that? Where have i ever claimed to have met an alien or spoken to god?? I havent

Sorry dude, we dont all accept stories from strangers as fact.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So I was in vegas and did a slot machine pull at 11/11 at 11:11 am and nothing though I did lose $40 fairly quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join