It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Footage Of UFO Following Shuttle 2011?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Such a shame I thought this was reasonable proof..but the debunkers just had to ruin the fun.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't see how any of this is related to aliens?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

It may not be a Ufo, but a Nsa, spook toy, think about it

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The vid is gone

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Aww,the video's gone.

Looking at the pictures though,its looks like some sort of space rock lol...

The shape,colour and size made me think it might be space rock,i might be wrong though.

Cheers
edit on 20-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I can't watch it because the user's account has either been deleted or suspended due to copyright complaints...I saw the pictures though. I'm sure many of you know this already. But what you don't know is this: Using some paper-towel tubes, a box of M60's, and some scotch tape, I launched one of my grandma's large metal salad bowls into orbit. I did it because I was bored and there was nothing on tv. No mystery here.

I really can't tell much from just the pictures, but I too think it could be space junk, which could have come from a satellite, a space shuttle, a spacecraft from the US or some other country,etc. I am a bit upset that I only got to see the pictures, because they looked relatively clear and focused for a ufo video.

I will read through the thread now to see if anyone posted a link to a working video.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I will read through the thread now to see if anyone posted a link to a working video.

Pays to read the thread
I posted a link to a working copy but all you need to do is put the title in youtube search

DOH!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There are many many man made objects floating around out planet that most people have no idea exsist. Im not saying that this image is an alien space craft or is not, but all things should be taken into consideration.

The Raytheon corp, has many many classified contracts, this could be one of there toys similar to this one, Raytheon Missile Systems
Exoatmospheric Kill Vehicle (EKV)

kill vehicale

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Im not saying that this image is an alien space craft or is not, but all things should be taken into consideration.

Already identified by Jim Oberg and verified

AERCAM free-flying TV platform

in this post page 2
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Would have been nice to see the video before it was removed but at least its been debunked before making an ass of myself

The pictures looked interesting, however I would not have jumped to the conclusion of it being "aliens" simply because the texture of the object looked like a very earthly common metal

Still though, interesting while it lasted! S+F!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Find the video here (page 6 of this thread, Zorgon's post). It's the same one.

Or, just watch it here:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

Pays to read the thread
I posted a link to a working copy but all you need to do is put the title in youtube search

DOH!!!

Give me a break, zorgon. You actually expect these people to enter an ADDITIONAL search criteria, into the webpage they're already on?! Absolutely not. If the work isn't done for them, it's a friggin' hoax. I thought we established that a couple years ago. Get with the program, Sir.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Video is longer available!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Huh, Now what would something that resembles a satellite be doing in space. Very Suspicious in deed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well since that guy's account is now closed due to multiple copyright violations, we can assume this was a fake.

reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Why tell such an obvious silly lie? You can't launch an object into anything using m-60's. They just explode.

edit on 20-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by one_small_step
Can the mods please stop allowing sensationalist headings like this? Clearly is is a question, so please insert "is this" as a min. We as members are encourged to report correctly, please lead by example.

Please see here

Sensationalism over substance
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Besides the title is the same as the video presented..so the T&C were met.

edit on 19-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Zorgon - thanks and noted.

As far as the video is concerned.... yawn, but thanks all the same.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The Last 2 days i saw something bright in the sky. my friend and i watched it for a long time, it seemed
to move ever so slightly, and change the direction in which it was emmitting light. I thought little of it until tonight the same bright light returned. in the same place around 330PM EST luckily my father had a telescope so with no hesitation i used to to see if this light was just a star or something else. I had never seen anything like this before, when i finally locked the scope onto the object and focused in, i saw what appeared to be a brown/green circular object with a dark band around it. The band was like a mouth and it moved in all sorts of directions while the object moved close to a standstill across the sky. I watched this object until about an hour ago because the sun is up and i can no longer make visual contact. I instantly started watching recent ufo footage to fit my description and i have found it. The object i saw bears remarkable resemblance to the object seen in the leaked ufo shuttle footage. anyone in Central CT, Keep your eyes open for unusually bright stars Bearing East to South. I have no high tech video camera but will report back with the best quality vids/pics i can if/when this object returns.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MerRkDOuT

after the first time did you actually think to get a camera?

stories become fun , then ... reality bites

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Theres a 10 min, video show this same looking object uncloaking and cloaking it appears in this video for about 10 seconds,

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

between telcom, gps, landsat, US, USSR,china, Uk, plus spy, theres about a thousand but yet no shuttle pictures of them, the new ones they say can look into the ocean bottom for five miles deep, look into burial mounds-yep-yep-yep

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join