It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by Brianegan

I guess I am confused as to what we were warned about? Your beliefs?? There is no warning, sign, NOTHING having to do with anyone but yourself in this......I was warned to stop falling for the titles of a thread!!!! And it still doesn't work!!!!

I think people will take the opportunity to look at relegious rants and toy with them, troll or combat if their bored enough Or I would think that atheists just pass over these and continue secure in their belief of no God and read the next post, skipping the stuff contrary th thier ground.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
On and on about something that is nothing more then your beliefs.This is no different then the guy that predicted the end on May21 and changed his mind to Oct 21.You people keep makeing these rash statements and nothing happens.

Does humility ever set in with you doomers,do you ever feel the fool?

Ya !,something will happen someday but no one will ever perdict it.I guess if you keep posting doom you will be bound to hit it someday and then be able to say "I told you so" thats really what its about,isian't it....................................you?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Jesus Christ man, I know ATS discourages minimal posts, But get to the God Damned point. (sorry for the blasphamy, but the pun was intended.)

Anyhow, As far as this thread is concerned, Think of us as trees or animals with thumbs and you will see that the sole purpose of our lives is to survive and reproduce.

that's it.
good day.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Are you a relative of the preacher who said 'the world is gonns end' just a couple weeks ago?

You did rant a bit like someone trying to force beliefs onto others.... other than this as i've said before... if there is a God and he likes what you have done as a human on this planet then you should be saved from the wrath whether you yourself are religeous or not!!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
All these posts ever serve is a pulpit for some jesus freak to try and force their beliefs and religion on others. It's no wonder so many religions fight! Keep it to yourself like you would a venereal disease! I for one am sick of all the bible thumpers trying to force their beliefs on me! Get over it! If you believe, fine. Just don't approach me with it, you might find out if your god exists sooner than you want!
edit on 2-6-2011 by haarvik because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

My prediction is everything will come down to wether or not you trust your decision over Gods decision

And, we can stop right there.

Are you aware that the majority of the people of the World, do not believe in your God?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
To the OP.

I read your letter for about 4 paragraphs and decided that it was not the most important thing I had ever read, so I stopped.

By the way, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is going to get you.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Alright wolves Im back,,,,,

Ill be reading up to see where we left off but things are about to get bumby.....If there is anyone in here defending me: Well done....To the rest: Here I come. Get ready.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

as you wish

its not my wish it is my viewpoint .. do you deny this?

One in the same.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

oh you edited your post to change your opinion ....

now my post above looks redundant...

are you so unsure of your beliefs you have to second guess yourself?

No edit was done...I speak from the heart. I also am going in order of the replies that show on my page.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Look whos doing the assuming.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You know what...Let me ask everyone. Would you rather me jump into the current conversation or pick up where I left off with answering the responses?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Very well......I'll turn back time and show you why Im right that way....Either way.........This is it

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

The words of the God I know and adore are not within you my friend. I do not spit on anyone...not even my own enemy which I have to say....I have none. I am a nice person who offers love. That love was conveyed to me through words of Jesus himself. He laid it all out on the table for all who have eyes to see and all who have ears to listen.

With such an arrogant manner you have separated this thread of people and have caused the ones within it to not only not like you but totally get away from the message. Maybe it is I who thought your message was of love and was shedding light on the knowledge of free will.

All I know is you continue to bash...you continue to run the mouth, you continue to drive the message of hate-Religious Dogma where it is not only NOT wanted but frankly the world is sick of it. It causes wars if you have not noticed. Wars are out of who is right and who is wrong...which God to follow is only the GOD OF LOVE! Period!

Jesus will have to come back on the cloud to gather us lovers together so we can spend eternity without the fear and hate mongers who do nothing but hurt their fellow man as you have done with your words alone.

The only Free Will is the will to do good. Like I tell my kids. If you do good things, good things will happen. If you do bad things...bad things will happen.

It may be that you live the good life all your life and suddenly are swept away in a flood and your loved ones are left to look month after month...why? Why is because there was light to be shed.... it is a sacrifice we all make ....even God made.

Bravo bravo!

i wll take on board your feelings and thoughts with the weight that they deserve...

i wish everyone was like this , instead of spouting ignorance whilst bathing in thier blind beliefs.

Ditto

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

reply to post by Argyll

I would retain that question if i were you. Ask it again and ill answer it

Same question asked again.....answer please.

Are you smoking btw?

Too presumptious.....Learn the lesson from my previous statment but the answer is :

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

I only have this to say. If you have to make someone love you, it means nothing. To choose to love someone you must have free will. Only with free will and by choosing to belong to god, does it mean anything.

Agreed

link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

I just wanted to say that as far as I can tell, your beliefs are actually at the very core of the same beliefs I hold and the same teachings I follow. So yes, I think you are definitely onto something with your message. Of course, others will disagree, and that is their "free will" to do so...As long as your beliefs satisfy you that is all that ultimately matters.

I understand choosing love..I understand forgiveness..I do not understand giving your free will back to god,as the op stated? How does that fit in to your religious beliefs?

link   
So I'm an angel?
Makes sense...
White skin that makes folk almost snowblind - check.
White flowing nightie cos I havent bothered to get dressed yet - check
Bunny slipp'erm ahem...bunny slippers????

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaelMan82

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
What makes you think this is all true? There's some interesting theory there and I appreciate you trying to help people, but where did this come from?

I begged you not to focus on that yet please.......Try to at least prove me wrong or prove me right......Its not only so much more important but its actually extremely fun once you build up the momentum to travel this road.

I will answer that question but not at this time.......You have my apology but I will stand strong to my original reason behind keeping that not the main focus here.

What's fun about trying to prove something right or wrong that can't be proven right or wrong? God's existance, for example, cannot be proven right or wrong. Nor can a tea pot in a hypothetical orbit around the sun...

Who decided that it can't? You? or one of the other liars? Stick around.........Enjoy the show.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheReturnisNear

Too.....Long....My time restricted, must build.....My love to you.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join