It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting Usama Bin Laden's Death Photo and Video is Against ATS T&C!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It would be funny to disinfo them. I had thought of that too. And see where it ends up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

The video is not him. It doent even really look like him in the profile shot. He just bears a resemblance full face.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
lol@ the video in the OP.
Why would you even post that? You even watch it?
It's not Osama for one, and 2, the fn guy in that video is alive! DURP

edit on 3-5-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Fake video, Doesn't look anything like him. If BO decides to release some BS video like this I'm gonna go crazy!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a freind just called said he heard on msm not to open photos of osama it could cause a virus

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
T&C is violated all of the time on here....and this is what needs to be brought up?
If that's the case the mods need to go through all of the anti American rants and start removing alot of things....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

If this is a real tape its definitely not Osama and the person in it is dying and the movement and even the breath taken that you see could all be reflexes. I've seen a few people die and sometimes there are 20 to 50 secs between breaths during the dying process. but you're right, this person is not clinically dead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For pete's sake by end of next week there's going to be literally thousands of these videos and photos.....all fake, the whole lot of them!

Give it up already!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

This video has already been posted here at ATS: IT IS SUPPOSEDLY THE REAL DEAL:

Old upload...

edit on 4-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Looks like Dr. Phil to me

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Apparently posting photos and videos of dead Bin Laden is also against our government's T&C as well.

Second.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
No need to post photo's / video's of dead people.. But coming from americans am not surprised after the uncivilised celebrations of the death of a human being there. All life is valuable its disgusting seeing the way that americans are celebrating / glorifying death. Such is the conduct of something even lower than an animal.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And using so many exclamation marks in your thread title is an affront to the English language and the sign of a sick mind.

Please stop.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join