It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey aliens are wearing sunglasses!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting theory for the change. Maybe they are light sensitive.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Can someone post a link to Johnathon Reed video ?
Thanks in advance !

Peace

see the video RIGHT ABOVE your post...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

How can you start a thread like this after what you pulled in my thread about Aliens?

The Infra red direction in my thread was totally unplausible you said. Now you start that they might see in infra red.

Wouldn't what you just said make my idea, that the entity was walking around with an infra red torch, more believable to you.

But of course when it is me saying it it was not possibly that, just a laser pointer. Right!

And by your standards there are no real Alien grey pictures or footage, so how do you make out from fake images that these beings wear glasses or lenses?

Also where is your evidences to say that this is what happens? Not just your opinion. Where are the Alien Autopsy?

Also why would they be an intellegent race, able to travel immense distances across the universe and decide to wear the wrong pair of sunglasses to Earth? The ones that you can't see anything with? Unless you were shining an infra red torch around.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Hahahah I was wondering when you were going to show up.

You are putting words into my mouth because I never said any of those things.

Anyways, always good to see ya man! (Not)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

could be, even tho the video is allegedly fake, they did take out lenses from the alleged roswell alien corpse, remember?

about 10 minutes into the video, they take black 'contact lenses' from the corpse's eyes

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yeah what ever mate! What did you expect me not to come and pull stunts like you did? I mean you even used the infra red thing that I thought about, you mocked me but its good enough for you to get some stars right!

I think the lense thing it is not. I think they have a different eye to us tho.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
okay now, if Greys were wearing sunglasses, they shoulda went this route:

They did that, at least they'd be somewhat stylin, not as stylin as Ahnold or ZZ Top, but stylin nonetheless

PUT ON THOSE CHEAP SUNGLASSES!!!
edit on 4/8/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

So its a fake but your calling it as evidence for the lenses? How does this work? Does a fake video now work as proof on ATS?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Actually I never even said anything in your hoax bin thread about infra-red, you must be confusing me with someone else.

Also, you didn't star and flag this thread, don't be rude.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm not going to either because I don't agree. I believe if there is an Alien race who can travel the universe, they would be able to play with their own DNA and make the best possible eyeball out there. If anything I believe it would be part of their eye, not a set of sunglasses or lenses.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

But would they want to do this every time they visit a new planet.

There are billions or more planets and galaxy's out there, makes more sense to just put on a pair of lenses.

One size fits all.

edit on 8-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

I now WANT this in the hot topics so everyone can see what a kid, a blow up alien doll and a video camera can do for your ego.
edit on 13-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

This is the sort of wonderful discussion that Foxfilesmulder brings to the show.

And no I don't think they would put new lenses in every time as I think it is their eyes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thank you for quoting me from your Hoax bin thread while you were searching for the words that you put into my mouth in your previous replies.

Guess you didn't find any.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Grey terrestrials wear black and white glasses.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Interesting theory for the change. Maybe they are light sensitive.

Light sensitive ? Exactly, coming up from their underworld ( hell ) bases. Instead of across eons of time at light speed.

Hint elbow hint.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Indeed, aliens do wear sunglasses!

lol Actually I have always thought this very thing, or something very much like it. Their world may dark and they have huge eyes, so when they come here they need dark lenses to protect their eyes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Sorry. those are not "sunglasses" They are eyes.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Maybe their home planet is made up of different chemicals and resources. That could explain how they make UFO discs going at very fast speeds. All their resources are different than ours, thus creating newer/better inventions.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There are many accounts of sunburn, red eyes, swollen and puffy eyes and vision problems after reported encounters with aliens/ufo's. The only other situation where I've seen this is from snow blindness or from failure to wear goggles at extremely high elevations. Both of these situations expose the individual to high UV light. Also, uv lights have been used to locate marked cattle in herds that have lost members due to cattle mutilation.

My guess is that the lenses would be specifically for protection from high intensity actinic light or from UV light that is used as a low visibility surveillance,search method. Other uses could be as a low light amplifier like night vision if the technology is sufficiently advanced.

Just a theory.
edit on 8-4-2011 by badgerprints because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reread what I said, here let me help you:

could be, even tho the video is allegedly fake, they did take out lenses from the alleged roswell alien corpse, remember?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join